What's new

Islamabad police arrest boy who posed in front of Quaid’s portrait in a vulgar photoshoot

I wouldn't call them "Boys" -- they are more LGBT. It is highly insulting to young men and boys out there to compare them to these two Trans.

Yes, and that rebellious weird cult is being sponsored from overseas to destroy the cultural values of the Land of the Pure. Of course!

(May be not.)

Why is the girl not been charged or arrested too?

Tye kid became a homo in the US along with the girl. Who is also a lesbian.

A guy is just standing half naked for some publicity stunt

But your lot are finding ways to become Sasta Khadim Hussain Rizvi

Ana nu pan deyo teh Ana nu kadh leyo

It has nothing to do with religion, it's a publicity stunt, stop chimping out over lil things and

Trying to rile yourself up by bringing religion into this petty situation
You read the captions with the pictures? They did invoke Allah Almighty himself not just religion.

Yes, wasn't that the exact promise made to the nation for a Naya Pakistan?
Its a bit difficult when judges like Faiz Isa and Qasim Khan are part of the system but we will get there

Even the Chinese are not going to this bleeding extreme, I say lets reset the world back to the hunter gatherer period. THEN we will see this gender bender crowd trying to play their make belief. you can only be a feminist in the first world try doing this s#it in the 3rd world and you'll get put in your f#cking place.

Even the Chinese are not going to this bleeding extreme, I say lets reset the world back to the hunter gatherer period. THEN we will see this gender bender crowd trying to play their make belief. you can only be a feminist in the first world try doing this s#it in the 3rd world and you'll get put in your f#cking place.
I concur, I can tell you in near future in US all off the grid communities will be forced to migrate to metropolitan cities … ANYONE who tries to make a community which is self sustainable will be attacked … so yes these libtards have zero resistance value …

Tye kid became a homo in the US along with the girl. Who is also a lesbian.

So is the problem with the sexual orientation of those two or with how they chose to take the distasteful photos?

Its a bit difficult when judges like Faiz Isa and Qasim Khan are part of the system but we will get there

InshaAllah. Of course. No doubt we will get there. Eventually.
Black people in America have been arrested for far less :)

Neither of the these two are black, nor did the incident occur in America. What is your point except wattabootery?

I concur, I can tell you in near future in US all off the grid communities will be forced to migrate to metropolitan cities … ANYONE who tries to make a community which is self sustainable will be attacked … so yes these libtards have zero resistance value …
the western world has the luxury of safety and security with a better life than the developing world. that's a fact. in these parameters exist feminist and other liberal ideals like LGBTQ+ spectrum rainbow crowd. Then they have so many laws passed and in the process of being passed that have made them into a endangered species that require extra protection.

If for any reason there was to be a hindrance in this system then all the rainbow crowd will vanish like a fart in the high breeze.

the western world has the luxury of safety and security with a better life than the developing world. that's a fact. in these parameters exist feminist and other liberal ideals like LGBTQ+ spectrum rainbow crowd. Then they have so many laws passed and in the process of being passed that have made them into a endangered species that require extra protection.

If for any reason there was to be a hindrance in this system then all the rainbow crowd will vanish like a fart in the high breeze.
Well historically speaking there always remain two groups in Political domain one far left (neo liberals, liberals etc) and far right (neo conservatives, conservatives etc) so the west will always remain the refuge fir these types …

Well historically speaking there always remain two groups in Political domain one far left (neo liberals, liberals etc) and far right (neo conservatives, conservatives etc) so the west will always remain the refuge fir these types …
its a bleeding facade and nothing more. I used to be left leaning and was a supporter of the labour party which would be your democrats. I realised that despite all the bull crap of leftist, rightist ideas. they are the same because I have seen the two come together when they need to on any given subject that requires them to save their skin.

Put it simply they are literally two sides of the same coin. the nonsense of what left/right say is the distraction people are fed to be in one camp or the other. divide the masses and keep their attention on other things! The day i realised that I stopped casting a ballot.

Back
Top Bottom