What's new

Islamabad police arrest boy who posed in front of Quaid’s portrait in a vulgar photoshoot

A tad bit extreme with the arrest. Should be made to serve in Dar ul Amans for 6 months though to let them serve marginalized folks rather than indulging in LGBTQ fantasies.
send it to afghanistan, the talib will sort it out.

How is any extremism good - the only reason either exists is because the less extreme versions of each are unable to reconcile the life choices of the other. Why is turkey such a cohesive nation(relatively) regardless of armenians, azeris and other folks being part of it?

Sir the though process that was exhibited in this incident is akin to thought process behind TTP at the opposite end. And the opposition to this should have come from both the moderates on both sides, infact its the opposite as some segements of our society instead of outright condemnation resorted to justification.
In our society when we look at the liberal spectrum, moderate majority of it are just common folks who just want to go on with life as is it and they are a part of our society and face no objection, infact it is hard to differentiate them from moderate religious segment as they interact and nothing against each other the normal fabric of our society. The majority.

The point is when we say the term liberal we are generally referring to the liberal extremist who want to change or impose their thinking on the other even moderate average liberal Pakistani, pushing bounderies mocking Islam, antagonizing Pakistanis in general. False sense of superiority manifested as general hate against average Pakistani, hate against Islam, hating state of Pakistan or its armed forces not legitimate but as fashion.

They should be dealth with the same way as extremes at other end like TTP, Lal Masjid etc. Not dealing with them on same lines and showing them leway is creating severe anger in our broad society not a particular ultra religious segment which is evident in this forum, same type of opposition as against blasphemy cartoons.

Last edited:
Who cares just a publicity stunt... the kids wanted attention and now everyones giving it to them :D
He probably wants to get asylum in the West. He might go to prison for a little while but when he gets out US is going to invite him over here where he will vote for Democrats who ruin this country.

So is the problem with the sexual orientation of those two or with how they chose to take the distasteful photos?

InshaAllah. Of course. No doubt we will get there. Eventually.

Neither of the these two are black, nor did the incident occur in America. What is your point except wattabootery?
No its about 2 semi nude vulgar homos insulting a national monument, posting that crap online and justifying it with Islam and BS'ing about being ready for shahadat and what not.
Every country has its law just like we cant force americans not to provoke and insult our faith. You cant whine about us sentencing 2 homos for insulting our faith and our state.
Forget everything else. I am seriously concerned about his health. He is in dire need of lots of meat, poultry, eggs, protein shakes and even more in need of lifting weights.

Thats the last thing you should be worried bout him havin.
He probably wants to get asylum in the West. He might go to prison for a little while but when he gets out US is going to invite him over here where he will vote for Democrats who ruin this country.
Thata the country which made him a homo in the first place.
Please explain exactly what do you think happens during a "weekend in a rural thana" that is deserved by anybody? I imagine it is slightly different than a weekend in Vegas. :D
Thats usually a litar parade.

Please explain exactly what do you think happens during a "weekend in a rural thana" that is deserved by anybody? I imagine it is slightly different than a weekend in Vegas. :D
unexplained stress positions.
mocking and jokes by guards.
pleading visits by relatives bringing food and sweets for police.
freedom in the end once police gets bored or relatives secure release/ bail through thr help of an able lawyer

No its about 2 semi nude vulgar homos insulting a national monument, posting that crap online and justifying it with Islam and BS'ing about being ready for shahadat and what not.

And I presume that you can prove each one of these accusations according to a fair legal standard?

For example, the person arrested has a dress that meets Islamic standards for coverage of a male body. How is that semi-nude?

I could go on, but what is the point?
unexplained stress positions.
mocking and jokes by guards.
pleading visits by relatives bringing food and sweets for police.
freedom in the end once police gets bored or relatives secure release/ bail through thr help of an able lawyer

And that is fair treatment for anyone in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

There is no consistency in rule of law there. They can't catch terrorists and sentence them but they can dedicate resources to find a wierdo who dresses funny. Like actually go to his home to arrest him.

You are allowing violent anti Pakistani Afghans into the country daily and welcoming their hostility and you treat your own with such contempt?

I think you have been ruled by foreigners for too long, your minds are trained to hunt your own down. A bit like bladerunner 2049 where he is an AI and has been trained to hunt his own down in a form of mental slavery and he breaks from it and discovers himself. You are in mental enslavement, that is why a deranged violent anti Pakistani Afghan is given safe passage, Iranians, Indians, Arabs, you name it you will bow down for them.

But your own? You would kill them without even thinking twice.

CIA is right, Pakistan is a country with no love for herself. I don't think you even know how to love, you were taught it by the sword after all by multiple invasions - Hindu/Arab/Persian/Afghan bla bla bla. I think you think you think you love but it is out pure survival instinct, like a now irrelevant genetic quirk you pass down to your children. You don't understand authentic love and this trickles down into family units. Honor killings is a classic example of the family unit not understanding authentic love. What father could kill his daughter and bury her? No love there, just the perception. You will perceive to love many things but you don't. Some things you love have been implanted in your brain, you don't even know whats authentic and what's not.

Last edited:
There is no consistency in rule of law there. They can't catch terrorists and sentence them but they can dedicate resources to find a wierdo who dresses funny. Like actually go to his home to arrest him.

You are allowing violent anti Pakistani Afghans into the country daily and welcoming their hostility and you treat your own with such contempt?

I think you have been ruled by foreigners for too long, your minds are trained to hunt your own down. A bit like bladerunner 2049 where he is an AI and has been trained to hunt his own down in a form of mental slavery and he breaks from it and discovers himself. You are in mental enslavement, that is why a deranged violent anti Pakistani Afghan is given safe passage, Iranians, Indians, Arabs, you name it you will bow down for them.

But your own? You would kill them without even thinking twice.

CIA is right, Pakistan is a country with no love for herself.

As I have said above, such arbitrary and capricious applications of intentionally vaguely written laws is tyranny and not justice. And what is truly sad to note is the widespread support for it by those who should know better.

Back
Top Bottom