What's new

Islamabad police arrest boy who posed in front of Quaid’s portrait in a vulgar photoshoot

My apologies. I definately misunderstood the part 'application of law' as an indication towards indictment under existing law. After reading your previous comment where you mentioned the incase scenario of lack or ineffectiveness of existing law i understood your viewpoint.

Wrong assumption on my part i guess, since my viewpoint is mostly against liberal extremism.
How is any extremism good - the only reason either exists is because the less extreme versions of each are unable to reconcile the life choices of the other. Why is turkey such a cohesive nation(relatively) regardless of armenians, azeris and other folks being part of it?

It's the environment and social influence nowadays everyone wants to be a flag bearer of so called "social issues",Cough Cough Irrelevant issues the normal Joe does not a give a shite about such as LGBTQ and likes off.
its a long game
they will destroy our ethics

Even the Chinese are not going to this bleeding extreme, I say lets reset the world back to the hunter gatherer period. THEN we will see this gender bender crowd trying to play their make belief. you can only be a feminist in the first world try doing this s#it in the 3rd world and you'll get put in your f#cking place.

Afghanistan is basically hunter gatherer and look how thats turning out for them. In order to achieve abundance of peace you must first practice humility and let people live how they want. Your ego will destroy everything around it if you let it. Imagine what an ego of 200 million people can do if not balanced? Self destruct :lol: You have to force your brain to ignore the oddities because they are rare, but as a collective you have to force yourselves and the universe will reward you for it. This is specific to people living in the same country, not people far away you feel sorry for after watching the news. Its starts with how you deal with your own.

In the west people are still bullies but the state is not. That is the key difference, the state manages the collective ego, this my friends is conscious evolution. At the moment its like explaining astrophysics to a school child, you will simplify the material and reinterpret it wrong and get it wrong like India which is deeply deeply drowning in prejudice on a religio-ethnic level, this is not the way to do things, don't look to them as an example.

Last edited:
Afghanistan is basically hunter gatherer and look how thats turning out for them. In order to achieve abundance of peace you must first practice humility and let people live how they want. Your ego will destroy everything around it if you let it. Imagine what an ego of 200 million people can do if not balanced? Self destruct :lol: You have to force your brain to ignore the oddities because they are rare, but as a collective you have to force yourselves and the universe will reward you for it. This is specific to people living in the same country, not people far away you feel sorry for after watching the news. Its starts with how you deal with your own.

In the west people are still bullies but the state is not. That is the key difference, the state manages the collective ego, this my friends is conscious evolution. At the moment its like explaining astrophysics to a school child, you will simplify the material and reinterpret it wrong and get it wrong like India which is deeply deeply drowning in prejudice on a religio-ethnic level, this is not the way to do things, don't look to them as an example.
??????? not sure what you are trying to say. I'll expand on 'reset' of the clock. The 'reset' is the whole world going into catastrophic disaster and humanity is back to caveman days! there will be very few resources and to get to where we are at present will take many millenia. If the spectrum rainbow crowd survive then goodluck building a rainbow demagogue.

??????? not sure what you are trying to say. I'll expand on 'reset' of the clock. The 'reset' is the whole world going into catastrophic disaster and humanity is back to caveman days! there will be very few resources and to get to where we are at present will take many millenia. If the spectrum rainbow crowd survive then goodluck building a rainbow demagogue.

There are more colours than just black and white, I'm sure you wouldn't like to be categorized as black if they couldn't use another colour? Its fact of life

They should be sent to India, where they would be worshipped as Gods/Goddesses :D

A tad bit extreme with the arrest. Should be made to serve in Dar ul Amans for 6 months though to let them serve marginalized folks rather than indulging in LGBTQ fantasies.

Back
Top Bottom