What's new

Islamabad police arrest boy who posed in front of Quaid’s portrait in a vulgar photoshoot

That I agree - which is why the west’s standards(even those aren’t uniform) cannot be applied to it. Even the Saudi or Taliban laws wont work because those are different. Just as you won’t try amoxicillin to treat thyriod cancer.
This I agree, west would never work in Pak

Pak needs to find its own secret sauce, which is easier sad than done

That I agree - which is why the west’s standards(even those aren’t uniform) cannot be applied to it. Even the Saudi or Taliban laws wont work because those are different. Just as you won’t try amoxicillin to treat thyriod cancer.

This geninuely cracked me up and I unfortunately somehow agree. It is entirely bipolar country where things go upside down or everything is never one direction but multiple bipolar directions very confusing community

Bro i agree with you, but the topic is not about that.

Its the nationalistic debate that got these liberals triggered. They have always xonsidered them whiter than white with a preset anti state or anti religion thinking considering themselves superior, the type which can never be wrong and dont like being called out by logic or reasoning.
That is your contradiction(and many other pdf members) in effect that I point out to. Both liberals and conservatives are so preset thinking themselves superior to the other and clinging to their logic that they refuse to empathize with the other. These are the same people that if shown a the flamewars like IoS vs Android laugh but the underlying assumptions are the same. The more you attack a belief the more angry and vociferous the individual becomes regardless of how truthful/factual their beliefs may or may not be.

if anything, it only boils into anger and violence because each side either goes into full prosecution mode without wanting to even consider the possibility that they could be wrong

Those supporting this fag and saying he shouldn’t get punished remember what happened to the people of Lut AS and Lut AS wife. The people of Lut AS were destroyed because of homosexual and Lut AS wife was punished for supporting it. She didn’t take part in it but supported it so she was punished.

I suggest all the ‘Muslim’ Pakistanis supporting this fag to come back to their senses and dont challenge Allah SWT by supporting homosexuality! Your end will be the same as the people of Lut AS if you support this!

We are ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan! Make Pakistan more ISLAMIC! Or else civilizations and empires come and go, our end will be the same as the ones before us who rejected to implement the law of Allah in their land.
WAKE UP ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

the future awaiting us allllllllllllllllllllllll

Spock_shocked.JPG

Why do you feel there is contradiction in my post?
is it because of stressing that the law be applied in letter and spirit or that I am pointing that that the law is not effectively applied at all along with its punishments that leave ample room fore more heinous perpetrators to get away which lets this small fly think they can too?
Although in this case it’s more a case of stupidity versus any actual menace against Pakistani society.

Sir , even with the laws being applied there is no element of fear, the same laws have loopholes that allows them to walk scotch free. Even if somehow with the delayed prolonged justice system we have, they will be fined atmost. Whats the element of fear, that would prevent anyone else to do such things?. The argument of fear of consequences while advocating for a lenient set of laws as ours, there in lies the contradiction. There is no mode of application of current laws that gurantees instilling fear of consequence, its not possible.

Secondly sir even if one agrees that its stupidity on the culprits part, it is the manifestation of the thought process among a certain section of our society, which is the root cause of constant agitation against values, religion and culture.

They are directly mocking our faith/religion deliberately with full intent and this is not a small incident but a very dangerous one.

Last edited:
IMHO a stern warning and make him watch documentary on Quaid e Azam (R.A) life and struggles for Pakistan is enough. For some reason by the look of him he seems disconnected with his surroundings sort of, this happens to few who return to Pakistan after spending their teenage years in a western Country...

This will always remain the issue for me when I see speedy justice on cases like these but no punishment to incidents like Model Town Lahore etc ...

Pakistani liberals to a great extent made liberal mindset a gaali - why can't they give liberal ideology some respect by standing:

- Against Drone Strikes
- Against the atrocities happening in Kashmir and Palestine
- For poverty elevation and building shelters for homeless people
- For arranging funds so that people can afford to marry their sons and daughters
- Against the injustices face by men in our society (sometimes from a young age) in an abusive household
- For developing free kitchens (langers) for the destitute
- For providing job centric training to a vast majority of jobless youth
:sad:

In the good old days these type of species were known as "KANJARS" but now they are called influencers/artists.

Islamabad police arrest boy who posed in front of Quaid’s portrait
final-couple-1.jpg

Islamabad Police have arrested the boy who posed in front of Quaid’s portrait on Expressway Islamabad. Journalist Waseem Abbasi shared the picture of the boy. As per details, the accused name Zulfiqar is a resident of Lahore, and he will be taken to Islamabad.

People on social media are criticizing the police for arresting the boy:

https://thecurrent.pk/islamabad-police-arrests-boy-who-posed-in-front-of-quaids-portrait/

Earlier this month, police registereda case against a couple for a photoshoot in front of Quaid-e-Azam’s portrait in Islamabad under Section 294 of the Pakistan Penal Code (PPC). The case was registered on the complaint of Rashid Malik.
Just watch his pathetic face after arrest. No remorse!
Now hand over this guy to minar e pakistan crowd .

The Pakistani libturds have made their intentions clear. They are now openly supporting everything that is anti Pakistan and anti Islam.

That is your contradiction(and many other pdf members) in effect that I point out to. Both liberals and conservatives are so preset thinking themselves superior to the other and clinging to their logic that they refuse to empathize with the other. These are the same people that if shown a the flamewars like IoS vs Android laugh but the underlying assumptions are the same. The more you attack a belief the more angry and vociferous the individual becomes regardless of how truthful/factual their beliefs may or may not be.

if anything, it only boils into anger and violence because each side either goes into full prosecution mode without wanting to even consider the possibility that they could be wrong

Sir i see you were quick to label me a conservative 😂, not that i mind. My actual point was never who is superior, rather the consequences of imposition of western values and morality that goes against the very nature of our society.

Maybe i should cheer for Saleh/Mohib for their remarks and campaign for sanction against my own country. Or empathize with vulgarity and LGBT campaigns. These are direct deliberate provocations by a self loathing bunch and anyone not speaking against is doing injustice to his/her country and faith.

What i know for sure is these incidents will legitimize and amplify terrorism, and will be taken advantage by our enemies. They do and actively sponser both things foreign NGO's and the likes of kirmani, haqqani, gul bukhari, ptm on one hand and ttp with the other.

Off Topic: Now these type of incidents highlight what exactly … ?

Give me an educated mother, I shall promise you the birth of a civilized, educated nation.

Napoleon Bonaparte

Sir , even with the laws being applied there is no element of fear, the same laws have loopholes that allows them to walk scotch free. Even if somehow with the delayed prolonged justice system we have, they will be fined atmost. Whats the element of fear, that would prevent anyone else to do such things?. The argument of fear of consequences while advocating for a lenient set of laws as ours, there in lies the contradiction. There is no mode of application of current laws that gurantees instilling fear of consequence, its not possible.

Secondly sir even if one agrees that its stupidity on the culprits part, it is the manifestation of the thought process among a certain section of our society, which is the root cause of constant agitation against values, religion and culture.

They are directly mocking our faith/religion deliberately with full intent and this is not a small incident but a very dangerous one.
Where do you interpret my post to be condoning or supporting those?
Sir i see you were quick to label me a conservative 😂, not that i mind. My actual point was never who is superior, rather the consequences of imposition of western values and morality that goes against the very nature of our society.

Maybe i should cheer for Saleh/Mohib for their remarks and campaign for sanction against my own country. Or empathize with vulgarity and LGBT campaigns. These are direct deliberate provocations by a self loathing bunch and anyone not speaking against is doing injustice to his/her country and faith.

What i know for sure is these incidents will legitimize and amplify terrorism, and will be taken advantage by our enemies. They do and actively sponser both things foreign NGO's and the likes of kirmani, haqqani, gul bukhari, ptm on one hand and ttp with the other.
I am labelling you anything - you took that label yourself. I was pointing out the quagmire of conservatives vs liberal that is thrown out as the argument by either side.

Please highlight the exact sentence where I said you specifically are conservative

this thread has 158 more posts than thread on 4 coal miners shot dead for going to work.

Back
Top Bottom