What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

Maryam Nawaz, Pervez Rasheed, Dr Mussadiq Malik & fawad Ahmad fawad....4 major culprits behind our national security breach into the hands of Cyril Almedia,, Intelligence agencies have produced consolidated evidence of viber calls, videos & documentary proofs in a meet up between Army chief & (Shahbaz, Ch nisar, Ishaq dar) at Army house the other day.....Army chief made clear that this gang of traitors will be prosecuted under the Army Act by military court....Nawaz shareef is adamant to try them under his self influenced civilian tribunal because his own daughter (Nake parveen) is involved....Army chief declines to attend any high level meeting at PM house until these national traitors are brought to justice as per Army Act....That's why the meet up was arranged at Army house instead of PM Secretariat...Army also clearly refused to take part in enforcement of article 144 at Islamabad against PTI lock down,,saying they won't be party to Govt's malicious agenda of using undue force against peaceful protesters, Its police job & utilize them 4 this shit.

Duly noticed that -- the arrogance of ministers have increased numerous folds. I felt so irritated yesterday while watching a talk show, Zaem Qadri had a lot of arrogance and discourteousness to throw.

I saw Talal chaudhry's clip today. My God, I was surprised how was he behaving. And Khuwaja Saad Rafique, he was acting like no one can stop him.

People...what are your opinion abt nusrat Javed? Is he a lifafa sahafi or not?

Pakka lifafa. But who cares. BTW, do people still watch his program?

I saw Talal chaudhry's clip today. My God, I was surprised how was he behaving. And Khuwaja Saad Rafique, he was acting like no one can stop him.

Pakka lifafa. But who cares. BTW, do people still watch his program?

Yea...i think ppl do watch his program... He was trying to gain sympathy for Maryam Nawaz on his twitter...and ppl even taunt him on his twitter account..abt being lifafa sahafi..... But yea, i will admit..i do like his sarcastic tweets....lolll..

Talal, Zaem, Danyal and Rana Sana are low-class politicos, such kind is specifically raised to blab. Saad Rafiq would behave pretty normally but these days he has chosen to be a loose cannon.

True... And its esp said of PML. N..tht inka ek haath gardan par hota hai aur doosra paoun par.. When they are in trouble, they are ready to fall on their feet, otherwise, highly arrogant..

Peer Pagara in his typical style used to say the same.

5 stages of grief.png

I say the above image on a political forum. Thought to share it with thanks to the original poster if he sees it here on defence.pk.

He said that PML N supporters have reached the third stage. Allah teri shaan.

Ok...wait... Now Asad Kharal has said tht Shahbaz Sharif has told some journalist...tht Ahsan Iqbal will most likely be the candidate if Nawaz resigns...he is the consensus candidate of Nawaz and Maryam....

Does anyone even know whats happening? Do these journalists have any authentic source even? Or only spreading rumors?

And for next PM...lets hope.. Nawaz resigns soon...uptil now..even thts not confirmed...considering how stubborn he is.......

But whoever comes....please be a better person than Nawaz... Should not be a case of Raja Rental, replacing Gilani...

And i dont like Ahsan Iqbal.... Ch nisar is a better candidate than him.... But seems no journalist have authentic news, for now...

Lets hope, whatever happens, happens for the best

Ok...wait... Now Asad Kharal has said tht Shahbaz Sharif has told some journalist...tht Ahsan Iqbal will most likely be the candidate if Nawaz resigns...he is the consensus candidate of Nawaz and Maryam....

Does anyone even know whats happening? Do these journalists have any authentic source even? Or only spreading rumors?

And for next PM...lets hope.. Nawaz resigns soon...uptil now..even thts not confirmed...considering how stubborn he is.......

But whoever comes....please be a better person than Nawaz... Should not be a case of Raja Rental, replacing Gilani...

And i dont like Ahsan Iqbal.... Ch nisar is a better candidate than him.... But seems no journalist have authentic news, for now...

Rumours are all around.
Just relax and wait.

Things are unfolding, it may take some more time.

Something is cooking.. This step is being taken without consultation with Army. It can backfire.

Father is giving his own sacrifice to save his daughter... but wait.. Army is not taking any action against his daughter... Then why?

Every move of Nawaz is so calculated. He is preparing himself for Martyrdom only for his family to become immortal. No wayyyyyyyyyy.... He has been told that this is not acceptable...... WTH.

IK need to realize there's no going back once people come out of their houses miles away endangering their lives leaving their loved ones at home to fight for their rights. It's do or die now - no more so-called Dharna marna just a final call !

IK need to realize there's no going back once people come out of their houses miles away endangering their lives leaving their loved ones at home to fight for their rights. It's do or die now - no more so-called Dharna marna just a final call !

Imran Khan will be responsible for the deaths of any innocents over the next week. If his supporters think this is do or die time, then he is personally responsible for their safety.

No Pakistan was not on the track of bankruptsy our economy had stabilized in ppp,s tenure despite mega floods and loadshedding you guys increased economic growth by just 1% and put out an impression that they increased it by 6%
Our stock market was booming in ppp tenure too you cant take credit for it but umyou can take credit for epic loans and.1% decrease in our agricultural production despite low oil proces and a friendly judiciary :D

Hmm India continued border violations and still PM,s tone is very mild as compared to India even Afghanistan uses more harsher words against Pakistan than Nawaz for India

Really best case by pmln hmm
I see minister issue more statements against political rivals than on Kashmir

I can't believe that there will be times when people will actually say that things were getting better in ppp times in Pakistan. But anyways as you support PTI you will not find or not wanting to see the economic stability created by PMLN and then call the zero as hero.
You see minister issue more statement against political rivals because the rivals completely ignored Kashmir and didn't even care to join the joint parliament session.
When you are busy with Zarb-e-Arab and Karachi do you really want to open another front at borders? Nawaz very well know that to complete CPEC no more fronts should be open. End of story.

I can't believe that there will be times when people will actually say that things were getting better in ppp times in Pakistan. But anyways as you support PTI you will not find or not wanting to see the economic stability created by PMLN and then call the zero as hero.
You see minister issue more statement against political rivals because the rivals completely ignored Kashmir and didn't even care to join the joint parliament session.
When you are busy with Zarb-e-Arab and Karachi do you really want to open another front at borders? Nawaz very well know that to complete CPEC no more fronts should be open. End of story.

"economic stability" at the cost of what?

compromising national security, pitiful foreign office, no improvement on education and healthcare, infrastructure projects not being completed, incompetence from nearly every ministry.

The only reason for "economic stability" is because the Army and ISI destroying terrorism across Pakistan, and the Central Bank just doing its job with the currency.

btw, the Army wanted to expand its operations to Punjab, but thanks to Sharif and Co. they can't. Additionally militants are pouring over the border from Afghanistan and the government has been completely silent on it, the army is the only institution in this country doing something about it by trying to build a border fence.

"economic stability" at the cost of what?

compromising national security, pitiful foreign office, no improvement on education and healthcare, infrastructure projects not being completed, incompetence from nearly every ministry.

The only reason for "economic stability" is because the Army and ISI destroying terrorism across Pakistan, and the Central Bank just doing its job with the currency.

btw, the Army wanted to expand its operations to Punjab, but thanks to Sharif and Co. they can't. Additionally militants are pouring over the border from Afghanistan and the government has been completely silent on it, the army is the only institution in this country doing something about it by trying to build a border fence.

In addition to that, the facade of economic stability is only there because Ishaq Dollar took Billions and Billions worth of loans. In Pakistan's history, no Government has taken debt at this pace. Wait till the debt matures, and than watch the economic decline.

According to Democracy , a peaceful protest is allowed , I dont get why the govt. is so scared , they've arranged an army of policemen as if a war is going to take place and not a protest.
only one thing they are afraid as their government is on risk

Back
Top Bottom