What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) leader Andleeb Abbas was taken into custody by police near Bani Gala on Tuesday, DawnNews reported.

PTI leader Shafqat Mehmood, Yasmin Rashid, and Andleeb Abbas, along with 50 other PTI protesters were attempting to cross a checkpost near Korang Road.

Mehmood and Rashid managed to escape, while Andleeb and several other workers were arrested and shifted to an undisclosed location, DawnNews reported.

Andleeb, while speaking to a TV channel, claimed that police misbehaved with her and pulled her hair.

there is not one plmn gov in which this bonga hadn't done something extremely stupid. after so many year here we are again repeating the history.. if pti enter islamabad then what he is going to do. call 111 brigade..

there is not one plmn gov in which this bonga hadn't done something extremely stupid. after so many year here we are again repeating the history.. if pti enter islamabad then what he is going to do. call 111 brigade..
They will come on their own

Title to be changed as Jalsa than Dharna. Things changed interestingly that hints towards many things that I may reserve for the moment. Seems like a CHANGE is expected.

Title to be changed as Jalsa than Dharna. Things changed interestingly that hints towards many things that I may reserve for the moment. Seems like a CHANGE is expected.

i didnt hear what Imran khan said.... did he really cancel dharna? now there will be jalsa only? and also please elaborate a bit more....how do u think ...now tht change is expected?.so? as far as I think...its a bad news... what was all the tamasha about? Imran khan should answer tht... either he should not have called for dharna..in the first place...or should have cancelled it...right when..Supreme Court took up the Panama case... now after few ppl died.because of govt reaction....including a kid..his karkun arrested....and he himself hiding in Bani gala till now...taking the excuse tht...I will come out on 2nd, while his karkun were facing difficulties...he said now there will be jalsa instead of dharna?

I think its a victory of status quo .. Sc will do..what it does best..... just like..a decision they made after previous dharna..take a lot of time, and in the end..will give an impotent decision

What makes you think...tht CHANGE is expected now? I think another NRO is done... maybe with support of military again

i didnt hear what Imran khan said.... did he really cancel dharna? now there will be jalsa only? and also please elaborate a bit more....how do u think ...now tht change is expected?.so? as far as I think...its a bad news... what was all the tamasha about? Imran khan should answer tht... either he should not have called for dharna..in the first place...or should have cancelled it...right when..Supreme Court took up the Panama case... now after few ppl died.because of govt reaction....including a kid..his karkun arrested....and he himself hiding in Bani gala till now...taking the excuse tht...I will come out on 2nd, while his karkun were facing difficulties...he said now there will be jalsa instead of dharna?

I think its a victory of status quo .. Sc will do..what it does best..... just like..a decision they made after previous dharna..take a lot of time, and in the end..will give an impotent decision

What makes you think...tht CHANGE is expected now?
yes he has changed the name. And i would not be surprised if your presumption comes true.

Oh what a flop number two. Billionaire Imran Khan has turned out to be a complete failure.

Using human shield by Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf to create political agitation in the country has reached a new low.

IK needed an exit and he got one. the pak nation failed him. majority of the pakistanis are fully satisfied with the corruption of nawaz. if the general population of pakistan likes to get spanked then what is wrong with IK. there were not many supporters to lock down a whole city. IK should realize that our forefathers even made jinnah to run away in disappointment and he was a person with iron will.
the pakistani nation is simply not a material meant for glory and honour.

Does anybody believe here SC will give justice in the corruption case?

What makes you think...tht CHANGE is expected now? I think another NRO is done... maybe with support of military again

1. NRO............ Not at all however, Courts taken everything into hands which was impossible till few days/months back but now not just the petition is accepted on subject of Panama but also (IMO) notices are issued to the Royal family as well.

2. On other hand, petition of Sheikh Rasheed is also admitted and SC will directly go through the proceedings rather than any commission that SR denied to accepted and requested the Court to do, so further development.

3. Dawn Leak, a total different subject and the matter wouldn't be put under the carpet like this and it will reach to an end, the logical end. Currently Pervez Rasheed was presented as a sheep for sacrifice though the same is accepted to the extent for not doing his job while the News was published but, investigation will continue until & unless the real traitor for such leak is not brought to justice which makes PMLn more panic that Pervez Rasheed's sacrifice just wasted. Expect an enquiry committee by today w.r.t. Dawn Leak. PMLn cannot escape the Dawn Leak thing.

However, the political clash is totally different and that has to be proceeded in Courts as the petitions are admitted for hearing and proceedings and Court itself cannot close its eyes or cannot repeat the era of Iftikhar Choudhary at all. Dharna cancelled due to orders of Courts so seems like it is going to meet an end without any divergent. Even if, Court do so what you stated, there are still options for political parties to adopt.

First two cases has nothing to do with Military but Courts, Law and parties as well as the people of Pakistan however, Dawn Leak is against the PA directly which is total different subject related to National Security and propaganda against Military.

1. NRO............ Not at all however, Courts taken everything into hands which was impossible till few days/months back but now not just the petition is accepted on subject of Panama but also (IMO) notices are issued to the Royal family as well.

First two cases has nothing to do with Military but Courts, Law and parties as well as the people of Pakistan however, Dawn Leak is against the PA directly which is total different subject related to National Security and propaganda against Military.

SC had taken up this case, few days ago.. 15 days ago...we knew tht SC will hear this case on 1st... and PTI said...tht they will continue dharna..no matter what. so what unexpected thing took place today? tht all of a sudden...dharna cancelled... aisa bhi kiya hogaya raat o raat? and inquiry hasn't even been started yet.. TORs haven't been decided yet...and dharna cancelled? raat hi raat main kiya hogaya aisa?

few days ago, visit of Mark Lyall Grant...the initiator of original NRO....now..if we see...and remember the meeting of Ch Nisar, Shahbaz Sharif, and Ishaq Dar, with Army Chief...what was the deal exactly?can we even ask...on what conditions..do this NRO was granted? next army chief of military's choice? was next army chief of their choice enough to grant another NRO? have become fan of Ch Nisar, SS and Ishaq Dar.. we should take lessons from them..on how they manage to get everytime, support/NRO from military..

SC had taken up this case, few days ago.. 15 days ago...we knew tht SC will hear this case on 1st... and PTI said...tht they will continue dharna..no matter what. so what unexpected thing took place today? tht all of a sudden...dharna cancelled... aisa bhi kiya hogaya raat o raat? and inquiry hasn't even been started yet.. TORs haven't been decided yet...and dharna cancelled? raat hi raat main kiya hogaya aisa?

few days ago, visit of Mark Lyall Grant...the initiator of original NRO....now..if we see...and remember the meeting of Ch Nisar, Shahbaz Sharif, and Ishaq Dar, with Army Chief...what was the deal exactly?can we even ask...on what conditions..do this NRO was granted? next army chief of military's choice? was next army chief of their choice enough to grant another NRO? have become fan of Ch Nisar, SS and Ishaq Dar.. we should take lessons from them..on how they manage to get everytime, support/NRO from military..

We are discussing the same subject at different threads that may affect the concentration and loss of information so would be better to keep it at one place for better discussion. just my Opinion.

1. We are facing continuous threat of terrorism and such chaos or unrest can given them terrorists a good way point to hit and damage so the cancellation of dharna to be viewed in the same context as well. Furthermore, as the petition is admitted in the SC then you cannot take everything into your hand while the Court showed concern for Panama enquiry and everyone submitted before SC hence cancelled enquiry. Also, IMO, SC is pretty serious in the matter that wants to resolve the issue forever as the speech of CJ a few days back about Badshahat in country. In this case, TOR's are asked to be submitted for Panama Enquiry.

2. Sheikh Rasheed's petition is about to disqualify the NS on grounds of hiding the assets and the same petition will be proceeded in SC without any commission so most probably will end soon on merits like other disqualifications or parliamentarians on same grounds.

3. Dawn Leak is totally different from above mentioned cases which is purely related to PA and National Security Breach as well as a treason and will be continued on different level so no NRO at all in this case otherwise, it will be the concern of moral and sovereignty of Pakistan and Military. Pervez Rasheed sacrificed to counter the pressure but in vain so the proceeding will continue and the real culprit will be brought to justice hence the same indirectly ends at PM house.

So in view of above 3 developments, I don't find any possible NRO in anyone of the or all the cases whereby people at such large numbers are involved, can be fooled especially in these times that a lie cannot be hidden for long. What PTI did, is totally a political matter and most probably looks like submitting before the Court rather than going for rebellion that would have hurt us more and PMLn is pushing for such deliberately. So the development says, it is good that things will be settled in better manners by the Court, in corruption contexts, the leaks, treason and risk to National Security which are not the light matters to brush away through so-called NRO. If it has to be like some NRO, then I will hint a little bit about past where Sen. McCain came to Pakistan, met PA but Zardari is till out of the Country.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/pti-lock...o-thanksgivng-day.458989/page-5#ixzz4OkvSljSm

Back
Top Bottom