What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

There are some rumors, even Asad kharal said...tht nawaz can resign..in next 48 hrs....to save his daughter and may be Ch nisar will be the next PM...

But dont know how much of it is true? Even in last dharna, he said somethings which didnt prove to be correct... So dont know..if its authentic...or just a rumor only

Army doesn't want Nawaz to resign on this particular issue. They want him to resign due to any other reason though that doesn't involve Army. IKs timing is therefore being considered perfect.

Army doesn't want Nawaz to resign on this particular issue. They want him to resign due to any other reason though that doesn't involve Army. IKs timing is therefore being considered perfect.

Yea... I have edited my previous post.. Asad kharal now says tht Shahbaz sharif is trying to convince Nawaz for a resignation..but he isnt ready... Govt thinks..tht if Imran khan does not succeed in a big show, then theybwill think they are out of trouble...but if he does a big show, then they wil be nervous....... While earlier he said, tht Pm can resign in next. 48 hrs....

Now...containers will have to be removed due to tragic death news of two soldiers dying.... If it may not look insensitive, then it can be good too..because containers will be removed and then more ppl can come.... I dont feel good writing it..but maybe as you said..theres a divine plan..coming into play

Yea... I have edited my previous post.. Asad kharal now says tht Shahbaz sharif is trying to convince Nawaz for a resignation..but he isnt ready... Govt thinks..tht if Imran khan does not succeed in a big show, then theybwill think they are out of trouble...but if he does a big show, then they wil be nervous....... While earlier he said, tht Pm can resign in next. 48 hrs....

Now...containers will have to be removed due to tragic death news of two soldiers dying.... If it may not look insensitive, then it can be good too..because containers will be removed and then more ppl can come.... I dont feel good writing it..but maybe as you said..theres a divine plan..coming into play

Sorry I am not watching TV. What's Army's stance on containers now? Are they pressurizing govt to remove them or still playing "good guys" role? What are anchors saying?

Sorry I am not watching TV. What's Army's stance on containers now? Are they pressurizing govt to remove them or still playing "good guys" role? What are anchors saying?

I was listening on ARY... Containers have been removed, i think.. Ch nisar ordered it

I was listening on ARY... Containers have been removed, i think.. Ch nisar ordered it

Alhamdolillah. There is no one except Allah who is worthy of all praise.

By the way, congratulate me, this is my 500th post. I am on the same rank as you now. :-)

Edit: Why the rank hasn't changed? o_O

Lt Col Shahid shaheed.
Maj Jalal injured.

It's always the divine plan which comes into play, we humans just think otherwise....we spoil everything and HE corrects..

Last edited:
Alhamdolillah. There is no one except Allah who is worthy of all praise.

By the way, congratulate me, this is my 500th post. I am on the same rank as you now. :-)

Edit: Why the rank hasn't changed? o_O

Congrats on your 500th post.. :D

Dont know..but maybe rank..will change with next post .. Ie 501th post.?

Lt Col Shahid shaheed.
Maj Bilal injured.

It's always the divine plan which comes into play, we humans just think otherwise....we spoil everything and HE corrects..

True...
Plus... Allah doesnt like arrogance.. Parvez Rasheed few days, ago was saying tht Imran khan will not be in Islamabad on 30th... Look what happened to him? Although some journalists are saying tht he is not responsible, and some even say..tht he was not present....in tht meeting... But whatever...maybe is punished for his arrogance?
And our whole ruling elite is highly arrogant, treating others like cockroaches... Hope, similar fate awaits Nawaz Sharif, soon

True...
Plus... Allah doesnt like arrogance.. Parvez Rasheed few days, ago was saying tht Imran khan will not be in Islamabad on 30th... Look what happened to him? Although some journalists are saying tht he is not responsible, and some even say..tht he was not present....in tht meeting... But whatever...maybe is punished for his arrogance?
And our whole ruling elite is highly arrogant, treating others like cockroaches... Hope, similar fate awaits Nawaz Sharif, soon

Duly noticed that -- the arrogance of ministers has increased numerous folds. I felt so irritated yesterday while watching a talk show, Zaem Qadri had a lot of arrogance and discourteousness to throw.

Duly noticed that -- the arrogance of ministers have increased numerous folds. I felt so irritated yesterday while watching a talk show, Zaem Qadri had a lot of arrogance and discourteousness to throw.

True... And its esp said of PML. N..tht inka ek haath gardan par hota hai aur doosra paoun par.. When they are in trouble, they are ready to fall on their feet, otherwise, highly arrogant...

True...

آللہ جب زلت لکھ دے تو نارتبہ ناطاقت نا پیسہ انسان کو بچا سکتا ہے

Back
Top Bottom