What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

@Farah Sohail
It was Army's decision to not take action against them but asked government to identify ALL culprits. Army doesn't want to be pointed out as a party in this. It wants that interior ministry does its job with integrity and objectivity. Parvaiz will not be arrested until Khans Dharna is finished. I think this is the agreement between govt and army for now.

Maryam will not be arrested. Now call it a NRO or whatever, but army is very reluctant to take this extreme step due to internal and external pressure.

Though it is incompetency on Army's part to give Nawaz government some relief by delaying arrests of the culprits, but we should be thankful to Allah that something is happening.

who is the other federal minister...whose name was coming? i think it maybe khwaja Asif? but Kh Asif is in Dubai now...don't know..if even something like his resignation will happen or not?

lets see...if eventually the buck stops at this resignation only, or he will be punished too...

For now, they say, a committee, with senior ISI, MI, and IB officers will investigate....but investigations uptil now have proven guilt against Parvez Rasheed, hence the resignation..and other culprits have been identified too.....so whats the purpose of another committee? what will it do? maybe just another tactic to buy time....

Lets..see...even if Parvez, will eventually punished at the end or not...hopefully some concrete action is taken at the end against few people, with one or two more ministers......if not all....

Last edited:
It is my humble suggestion that stop getting and passing on lollipops by Mitti Pao Generals. Why not then allow Zardari to also live in Pakistan? I guess that his statement did a lot less damage to state then this story on an international scale. Their decision are only based upon their bias against non Punjabis and love for own creation i.e punjabi PMLN.
the scum is screwing punjab worse than any other place......tney have riuled punjab for 30+ years and it is finished--agriculture, industry [extile, cotton, foodstuff--potatos, tomatos onions,....] everything....

the scum is screwing punjab worse than any other place......tney have riuled punjab for 30+ years and it is finished--agriculture, industry [extile, cotton, foodstuff--potatos, tomatos onions,....] everything....
There is no doubt that in doubt but "Aashiqui 2" scene hai Boyz ka. Chaps will die themselves but will no say anything to Mashooq/PMLN unless humiliated to lowest level (The previous lowest level was when he kicked two COASes out). :cheesy:

CM Shahbaz Sharifs Latest message for "Pakistani awam"

Cv81Rf-XYAA8uor.jpg

Cv81SHmWcAAOC1k.jpg

Cv81SwUWcAEeSO2.jpg

Cv81TioXEAARxio.jpg

It is my humble suggestion that stop getting and passing on lollipops by Mitti Pao Generals. Why not then allow Zardari to also live in Pakistan? I guess that his statement did a lot less damage to state then this story on an international scale. Their decision are only based upon their bias against non Punjabis and love for own creation i.e punjabi PMLN.

O yaar I am not getting updates from anyone. I am just analyzing the situation. And yes, I am in favor of trying ALL THE CULPRITS including to-be-queen of our country. But Army is reluctant in my view. What can we do now except supporting PTIs tehreek?

For me, Allah has shown the Army that its beloved are equal in HIS eyes to the 4 day old infant who died yesterday and Army's command was just sitting with eyes and ears closed and mouths shut.

Innalillahe Wa Inna Ilehe Rajioun. Please Army, we respect you, but you have been given power by Allah swt to help the helpless. Consider the deaths of our two beloved soldiers as a sign from Allah swt. Take action against tyrants as you have the power and authority to do so.

This is sooo sad...tht a lt Col got martyrdom..because roads were blocked..... Yesterday, a 4 day old kid,died and now this......

Yes, I think it was Khuwaja Asif. But there is another minister in the line.

Somone else, than kh asif too? Not many ministers were present in the meeting....Then who it can be? Ishaq dar? But if he was one, he wont have been part of the team, which went to meet, COAS..i think.... Or someone from the foreign office, like Tariq fatmi? Although he is not a minister exactly

Somone else, than kh asif too? Not many ministers were present in the meeting....Then who it can be? Ishaq dar? But if he was one, he wont have been part of the team, which went to meet, COAS..i think.... Or someone from the foreign office, like Tariq fatmi? Although he is not a minister exactly

I don't know exactly who is the third one. But all three are either in the cabinet or very close aides of NS.

Kh Asif was not on the radar as he is only indirectly involved otherwise he wouldn't have been allowed to leave the country. That third person is not allowed to leave.

I don't know exactly who is the third one. But all three are either in the cabinet or very close aides of NS.

Kh Asif was not on the radar as he is only indirectly involved otherwise he wouldn't have been allowed to leave the country. That third person is not allowed to leave.

Rao Tehseen....who is press info secretary of PM, has been fired too today..... Fawad hasan Fawad's , (principal sec to PM) name is also coming.....

Oh yes, Rao Tehseen.

He is the direct connection to our to-be-queen.

There are some rumors, even Asad kharal said...tht nawaz can resign..in next 48 hrs....to save his daughter and may be Ch nisar will be the next PM...

But dont know how much of it is true? Even in last dharna, he said somethings which didnt prove to be correct... So dont know..if its authentic...or just a rumor only

Edit add : wait Asad kharal somewhat contradicted himself lolll.. Earlier said tht PM. Will resign in 48 hrs..but now says tht PM is not ready to resign, and shahbaz sharif is trying to convince him... If 2nd nov is a big show, he might resign...but not before tht... Earlier said tht he will resign in 48 hrs.... So ..yea...i was right..his previous news was not correct tooo..and this time also, its just speculation on his part

Back
Top Bottom