What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

Nah i would prefer to meet ex mla of Azad Kashmir (wont tell you district) who hates baboon guts and would refuse to support such a Modi slave
Guess whoch party wants to ban JuD and jail HS sahab in Pakistan?
Ding dong its baboon league
I talk to real FiF workers i was reporting activities of FiF for Kashmir in Islamabad fter recent protests in IoK i talk to them most have negative opinions about anti HS baboons who are hell bent on banning FiF in Pakistan on orders of foreign forces

Monkey group is looking for external support to make their the cocaine master PM. JuD is still working and no one has restricted them till date. You are master of tukaybazi in previous post you were talking about RAW agents in factories but have not shown me any evidence of their arresting.

Yes b|tch they have no right to interfere.

But b|tch the problem is that Nawaz was propped up by the same army. So let's first fuk this elite first :)

Thousands of more innocent people and captains will DIE. Why? Because the NRO propping elite is too busy printing $$$$$

B|tich, NRO is blessing of your "NO 1".:blah: Tell me that which politician is NOT propped by SAME army? :police:

It's not about lawyers same judges said musharraf did the right thing by putting nawaz in jail .
Jo marzi soch lo kaka. Saray choor uchakay le kar Panama par dharna denay ja rahay hain :lol:

Jo marzi soch lo kaka. Saray choor uchakay le kar Panama par dharna denay ja rahay hain :lol:
U can ask to put their name in investigation . if found guilty hang them . IK has offered to start investigation with him along with NS . ur leader chickened out

I agree NS needs to go...but why wasn't there this much support to ouster Zardari? Who in my opinion was/is just as corrupt.

For the God sake, come out of this myth that Army will do better. No way. This all mess is due to Army in Mush era. Our army is so much busy in tweets and making songs that they even don't know that terrorists breached in from Afghanistan and reached in Quetta after crosing many army check points. Same happened in APS attack. They have only agenda of selling Fertilizer, Cement and plots.

for fu*k sake keep army out of this was its army duty to provide security to those recruits
instead of dealing with our problems we have an easy way of getting out just blame it on the army
and it will happen this time too because our politicians and people are habitual

Looks like Imran Khan is more worried about his own arrest than the cannon fodder i.e. Political workers
https://jang.com.pk/latest/203567-government-cannot-be-run-if-i-am-arrested-imran-khan
This Chu*** thinks that he is the Tayyep Erdgan
203567_details.png

U can ask to put their name in investigation . if found guilty hang them . IK has offered to start investigation with him along with NS . ur leader chickened out
Investigation honay dain gay to baat chalay ge na!

No senior leader to be arrested, the crackdown to be limited against the dharna participants.
203569_details.png

umpire is not standing with PTI on this time. Otherwise they would have been allowed to sit in Islamabad without any reaction.
You should not say like this. 3rd umpire is Allah, and he is with everyone. You can't say that he is only with you but not with others. You should not act as King.:big_boss:

You should not say like this. 3rd umpire is Allah, and he is with everyone. You can't say that he is only with you but not with others. You should not act as King.
:lol: everyone knows who was the umpire Imran Khan begging every evening.

Monkey group is looking for external support to make their the cocaine master PM. JuD is still working and no one has restricted them till date. You are master of tukaybazi in previous post you were talking about RAW agents in factories but have not shown me any evidence of their arresting.

B|tich, NRO is blessing of your "NO 1".:blah: Tell me that which politician is NOT propped by SAME army? :police:
Really thats what they are planning
http://nationalcourier.pk/front-page/pml-n-lawmaker-action-jud-chief/
Hmm
http://dailymessenger.com.pk/2016/0...als-from-ramzan-sugar-mills-owned-by-sharifs/
Chalo hor poja karo baboona di tuano chitar laun gay fir ey tuano patta lago

Back
Top Bottom