What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

What i feel is that he was given name by opponents due to politics and we know our history of politics. i.e Saad rafique was begging to haroon ur rasheed as he wanted to join PTI , but after his issues settled with PMLN, he again became part of PMLN . This is Politics & this how it goes....
We can't judge man as his name was given by opponents . See the history. Good & odds. etc..
Well they could have named him anything else but Taliban Khan and Mr. U-turn do signify something. Whether you acknowledge it or not.

There are only 400 people named in Panama leaks with three of PTI. So i don't know why PTI is running away from investigation of 400 which also includes NS and family as well?
The same reason SC rejected it .

Why don't u start from people from PTI and NS.

He is on TV right now...live
He is at unknown place. lolzz.... Purana player hai na :lol: Police tried to catch him, but he was not found in his sister and brothers house. Police still searching him.
This is mouse and cat play. Let see if police catch him before 12pm :omghaha::omghaha: , otherwise he will attend the jalsa.

The same reason SC rejected it .

Why don't u start from people from PTI and NS.
SC didn't reject it, they said its gonna over burden them. So why not a dedicated commission by retired judges or any bureaucrat of PTI's choice but Khan just ran away.

:lol: everyone knows who was the umpire Imran Khan begging every evening.
I remember some tatoo run towards that empire to save his chor chakari govt and thn lied on floor of the house which was back-fire after DG blasting response "Hamain kudh hakomat nay is maamlay may dala tha" LOL @ your Mehran bank paisay khaoo tatoo chooroon ke govt!

I remember some tatoo run towards that empire to save his chor chakari govt and thn lied on floor of the house which was back-fire after DG blasting response "Hamain kudh hakomat nay is maamlay may dala tha" LOL @ your Mehran bank paisay khaoo tatoo chooroon ke govt!
And umpired saved "chor government" while throwing the "clean and honest" Imran khan as a used condom:lol:

Well they could have named him anything else but Taliban Khan and Mr. U-turn do signify something.
Opponent named him everything. i.e dharna khan,Panga khan, Tsunami khan, yahoodi etc. This is just our bad politics

There are only 400 people named in Panama leaks with three of PTI. So i don't know why PTI is running away from investigation of 400 which also includes NS and family as well?

Mei to kisi party ka supporter nahi hu

It's hilarious seeing Ganga party supporting the biggest fraud in this country where his daughter lies on national television about her wealth , phir bhee jahil rahey gey.

He is at unknown place. lolzz.... Purana player hai na :lol: Police tried to catch him, but he was not found in his sister and brothers house. Police still searching him.
This is mouse and cat play. Let see if police catch him before 12pm :omghaha::omghaha: , otherwise he will attend the jalsa.
Police can t catch him , if he hide......just a little view of his constituency . Old Pindi street network is maze .....if you lost , it will take little while to get out....lol...fun began after Juma prayer.....
cd19ac922e2ab4a4c458bd7f39a40f43.jpg

Mei to kisi party ka supporter nahi hu

It's hilarious seeing Ganga party supporting the biggest fraud in this country where his daughter lies on national television about her wealth , phir bhee jahil rahey gey.
Ch*** honay ky liya kisi political party ka supporter hona lazmi nahi
Take the case in the court or even in international court, get them disqualified. If Imran Khan can do his ex-sala's campaign in UK the what stops him to get a verdict against these properties from a UK court especially when they are located in the same country?

Opponent named him everything. i.e dharna khan,Panga khan, Tsunami khan, yahoodi etc. This is just our bad politics
Perhaps he is all of them

Actually this is not issue. Issue is that "He" is Prime Minister of Pakistan. What opposition parties do? Obviously they have right to oppose and ask question.
This is very easy for Nawaz sharif. Show the receipts of his legal property, & chain of trade and shut the opposition mouth. Throw receipts on the mouth of Opposition parties. Nawaz sharif is not doing this.
This is not only demand of PTI, but demand of all opposition parties to show the receipts of income & its chain . That's it , @SBD-3

Last edited:
Thankfully I am going to move Australia next year, this country is shit. Idar koi Justice nahi. These monarch will keep on looting your money because of our Jahil quaom.

I don't see party that can do any good in Pakistan, every political party is rotten.
Don't lose hope. We are new in democracy. Things will get better with passing time. Pakistan is beautiful place.

Actually this is not issue. Issue is that "He" is Prime Minister of Pakistan. What opposition parties do? Obviously they have right to oppose and ask question.
This is very easy for Nawaz sharif. Show the receipts of his legal property, and everything and shut the opposition mouth. Throw receipts on the mouth of Opposition parties. Nawaz sharif is not doing this.
This is not only demand of PTI, but demand of all opposition parties to show the receipts of income & trade . That's it

Kuch nahi hogah

Today court awarded life sentence to Abid Raza for murdering 6 people in 2003, and he was given ticket by PML N for 2013 election. Dekh lo bhai

Police can t catch him , if he hide......just a little view of his constituency . Old Pindi street network is maze .....if you lost , it will take little while to get out....lol...fun began after Juma prayer.....
cd19ac922e2ab4a4c458bd7f39a40f43.jpg
Visit raja bazar, urdu bazar and surrounding areas, there are hundreds of ways , thousands of streets . Not easy to find him. Mission Impossible bro!!!

Back
Top Bottom