What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

Isme Hmara kia kasur hae??? Humnay office nae jana hota? Zaleel kr k rkh dia BC.. Aek hadd hoti he... Jalsa kro kisi ground me bray roads pe kia kerne atay ho? K koi bcha school na ja skay koi office na jaye???

I don't give a fk these women are planning to freeze routine life in capital city, you have never see the rage that flows through a common person when he has to do extra miles and change route due to these dmb people...
Take a chill it won't last forever

The people talking against the crack down at ghair jamhori awam are a direct threat to the nation and its democracy. Just like the push ups done by cricket team (banned today thankfully)
This is the launch of Jamhoriat 1.1 PMLN version.

GREAT JOB PMLN!!
We are all proud of you.
People should not take law in hand. Nobody is above than law. While about today's development, no doubt government is using 144 law for Political purpose, this is wrong too.

how shameful is how pmln slaves justify PM using institution like their pets to save corruption .

And what the fk you call yourself ? We are watching you since the beginning sucking balls to anyone who's tax choor like imran khan Musharraf taliban's supporters have i not mentioned in other post stop quoting me I don't think you understand your greed for seeking attention is a hazard for others..Just F off

You mean, a youth convention happening in a Marquee and not on the roads is illegal? Shaabashay
This is a kingdom boss you have no freedom to do anything if the kings don't like it. I don't know why PTI is even bothering if the people are ok with the corruption. If this time IK fails I believe he should just stop trying. That would mean the simple message of coming out against 'CORRUPTION' is not getting through to people. There won't be any hope left then.

I do remember a few violent anti loadshedding protests back in the days :D

Says a supporter of baboons who hired raw agents in theur factories
If they hired RAW agents in factories, then where was your "No 1"? Were they sleeping or just their typical impotency as they have shown in APS attack and Abbottabad.
Get a life. .

It seems you have absolutely no clue what gorilla warfare is. If you expect the Army to do everything and be perfect then they may as well take it all over but they won't. Before the operation was started, look at the bomb and death statistics. Army simply can't stop every suicide bomber, even Army if USA etc can't do that.

Have you even bothered reading the National Action Plan??? what are civilian's responsibilities in that, so you even know???

You have impressed me with your views. Wow. Dear, i said this in a reply where somebody was begging for marshal law. So involvement in politics by Army is not acceptable.

If they hired RAW agents in factories, then where was your "No 1"? Were they sleeping or just their typical impotency as they have shown in APS attack and Abbottabad.
Get a life. .
Isi isnt my or pti,s organization and its the same organization that gave money to shebaz in the 90,s :D

They arrested them didnt they but hey baboons are more into supporting modi and his pov by having an apologetic stance over issues

The person in your profile picture is being supported by your Army. Your PM has already decided to hand him over to your enemies.

As a citizen of Pak, I love and support my armed forces but i am NOT a hypocrite person. Army has no right to intervene in politics at any level. That is my point and i damn care that whatever people will say to me over here.

Hafiz Saeed is an educated person and i like his views as a religious leader. Perhaps, you don't know that he belongs to Sargodha and my neighboring village. I know him very well.

And what the fk you call yourself ? We are watching you since the beginning sucking balls to anyone who's tax choor like imran khan Musharraf taliban's supporters have i not mentioned in other post stop quoting me I don't think you understand your greed for seeking attention is a hazard for others..Just F off
14333176_1755865664672459_1213085225943269142_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom