What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

another threat to jamhoriat. may be he is someonr from Pakistani cricket team.
Arsalan Bhai agar aap hain tou mazrat chahoon ga agar nahi tou same:lol:Rashid Latif or Sarfraz are exceptional:wink:

Imran Khan THUG LIFE :sarcastic::sarcastic:
not a pti supporter but this was epic !!
14610879_1605502342825513_5402029400529659668_n.jpg
14725672_1605502812825466_2160933999045972790_n.jpg

Finally great step by government Enough is enough even people of Islamabad coming out in support of government..I feel for the woman but they are playing shield for these tax choor party name PTI anti Pakistan movement must stop..

Finally great step by government Enough is enough even people of Islamabad coming out in support of government..I feel for the woman but they are playing shield for these tax choor party name PTI anti Pakistan movement must stop..
how shameful is how pmln slaves justify PM using institution like their pets to save corruption .

SO holding a convention in a hall is not allowed? lol

it also one of the part of politics. how PTI will response on it. may be they will response as before they did. only warning, verbally fights etc etc

Good, all the Youtihias aka Chutiyas should be kicked out and arrested before they plan to occupy Islamabad and sabotage the daily life of the residents .

I'm not Pakistani but your country does need change from the current corrupt system
If you protect them then I can only feel hypocrisy coming out of you and I can only feel sorry for people like you regardless of whichever nation they live in...

meanwhile nawaz friends across the border doing heavy shelling across the LOC

Police confiscated Jalsa Sound system for Lal Hawali . Tomorrow Imran is going Lal Hawali ..........party began soon.....May be Shiekh Rasheed will be arrested.....

sometimes i wonder pakistani policemen have any honor, humanity in them? why they always act like vultures who attack only those who can't defend themselves.

Back
Top Bottom