What's new

Islam is the ultimate defender of Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at other Muslim countries are they giving justices to their minorities then talk
Can you redirect me to where Islam is giving "in"justice to their minorities?
Since... if you couldn't read... is the TOPIC... not what "Muslims" do or don't...

Can you redirect me to where Islam is giving "in"justice to their minorities?
Since... if you couldn't read... is the TOPIC... not what "Muslims" do or don't...
look at the title of this thread its Pakistan specific, yeah in Pakistan, Saudi etc etc, mostly they re suppressing their minorities

But within that bubble apparent justice is however possible.

It is always relative and subjective
It would be objective within that bubble.
But I feel that I have not understood your critique properly, could you elaborate?

look at the title of this thread its Pakistan specific, yeah in Pakistan, Saudi etc etc, mostly they re suppressing their minorities
That's a common specification among you guys... You guys want to play a game where not only you don't know the rules...let alone follow them... but even more importantly you guys are extremely bad at it... I mean... What did you think will happen? hein?

That you will play that game alone? that having one or two "Helpers" is automatically a win?

You guys crumble as fast as you rise...
Stay on topic or leave... simple as that...

That's a common specification among you guys... You guys want to play a game where not only you don't know the rules...let alone follow them... but even more importantly you guys are extremely bad at it... I mean... What did you think will happen? hein?

That you will play that game alone? that having one or two "Helpers" is automatically a win?

You guys crumble as fast as you rise...
Stay on topic or leave... simple as that...
another attempt of face saving why do you know that we don't any basic or complicated rules of Islam and you're only knows true rules of Islam

Hey! You are using your brain... We don't do that here.
lol. It is so refreshing to see critical thinking from Pakistani's. Frankly I think as much as religion has no space in public sphere it has all the space in the private life of a individual. We need to focus and let religion manifest inner self. On the contrary adopt a secular approach when dealing in the public space.

in Pakistan it is the other way around. Be the biggest cvunt in private, cheat, fcuk, lie, decieve, swear., show no civic manners, have zero regard for others, show zero respect for the law but expect the state to be virtue of Islamic credentials.

It would be objective within that bubble.
But I feel that I have not understood your critique properly, could you elaborate?

my critique is this thread itself is injustice as religious discussion is not allowed on the forum

Pakistan
Pakistani nation
Pakistani constitution
Pakistani military
Every Pakistani birth and death starts and ends, with ALLAH, NABI E KAREAM salallhowasalim and ISLAM and QURAN

Every one tried from out of the country and their beloved from within homeland, BUT IT NEVER SUCCEEDED AND NEVER WOULD

For the birth of Pakistan millions were martyred in the name of ISLAM ONLY

Why are our martyred army men are SHAHEED
Why we go for NIKAH
Why we do JANAZA of our every beloved one instead of burning

We can become pigeons and close our eyes but facts would remain facts

ISRAEL AND ISRAELI ARE VERY PROUD AND OPEN IN THEIR RELIGION, which is second constitutional religious state, what happens to us.

JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR
MAY ALLAH KAREEM BLESS US ALL

Friends,
You all are aware of the fact that Islamic Republic of Pakistan is the only modern state in the history of the world which was built on Islamic identity. That is of course the two nation theory which led to the creation of Pakistan after British imperialists had decided to quit the Himalayan subcontinent. ISLAM is the ultimate line of defense for Pakistan. Take it or leave it. Please do not forget that the birth of prophet Muhammad (pbuh) changed the DNA of the world forever. It doesn't matter how the world looked like before the rise of Islam. A lot of people may hate Islam but they DON'T have the power to ignore it, let alone destroy it. ISLAM is the reality you must accept if you want to live in this world. The denial of this fact will only accelerate your own ultimate destruction.
Foreign friendships and treaties are good but they they will never become the substitute of Islam. When you replace Islam with any kind of ideology, nationalism, tribalism etc, Pakistan will cease to exist from that moment. Even if the whole world go astray, we pakistanis will keep upholding the flag of Islam until the last Pakistani Muslim is alive. Pakistan zindabad.

First I found it amusing that Mr. "Old School" is talking of "Modern State"...... Per me, Two nation theory itself is not a modern thought but is based on medieval thinking which divide people on basis of religion, rejects acceptance of other culture/religion and shun inclusiveness.
On defence of Pakistan, policies based on modern thinking (education, health, skill-rich human capital etc) with an objective of making Pakistan a Welfare-state....can save it. Religion should be the matter of personal choice/belief and should not have any say in state's affairs (as mentioned by Late M.A.Jinnah)....we can take inspiration from Malaysia/Turkey how to retain our Islamic identity yet be a progressive state by incorporating modern state model at the centre.

Always beating drums of Islam, projecting ourselves as the most Islamic country...has not given as anything in the past and will further make our existence difficult among our countries of the world. When Saudi/UAE can change, why can't we?

First of all, Islamic republic was initiated long after Pakistan was created by British empire along with rest of its colonies by giving powers to local rulers who are now founding fathers.
Just naming Islam this Islam that does not make it Islamic, to be honest their is nothing "islamic" about Pakistan other then Muslims live here who cant even get along with each other.
Pakistan need to own Pakistan first and then talk about being custodian of Islam.

Factually incorrect. British left their colonies to their local leaders based on their ethinicity. Not based on religion.

Furtheemore what is pur national identity? Foe the argument sake if we are not muslim then why a sindhi should live with pathan who are having a totaly different ethinicty ? And why did we get separated from india in first place ? We could have been biggest nation in the world

100% agree with you, this "islamic republic" business started way after the inception of Pakistan as an independent state in 1947 due to retreat of British empire from this part of the world, there was no such thing as "islamic republic of pakistan" on 14th August 1947, it was formed only as "Pakistan" nothing more nothing less whose existence was based on the dominance of the "numbers" (majority) of indigenous Muslim inhabited areas of Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and KPK.

Hats off to this statement. If it was never meant to be islamic republic then quaid was idiot to lost millions if lifes for muslim nation ? How do u explain his speech on creation of state bank of Pakistan which clearly state islamic principles of economy to be implemented ?

And why did we create Pakistan if it is not a land for muslims of sub continent? Provines of Pakistan were never in a history functioned as a single state. They dont even understand the language of each other

First I found it amusing that Mr. "Old School" is talking of "Modern State"...... Per me, Two nation theory itself is not a modern thought but is based on medieval thinking which divide people on basis of religion, rejects acceptance of other culture/religion and shun inclusiveness.
On defence of Pakistan, policies based on modern thinking (education, health, skill-rich human capital etc) with an objective of making Pakistan a Welfare-state....can save it. Religion should be the matter of personal choice/belief and should not have any say in state's affairs (as mentioned by Late M.A.Jinnah)....we can take inspiration from Malaysia/Turkey how to retain our Islamic identity yet be a progressive state by incorporating modern state model at the centre.

Always beating drums of Islam, projecting ourselves as the most Islamic country...has not given as anything in the past and will further make our existence difficult among our countries of the world. When Saudi/UAE can change, why can't we?

Where does islam stops u from being welfare state or getting education. Infact on the contrary it was islam that introduces the concept of modern day welfare state and for your information the current democracy to which secularists hold as a bible is itself much older than islam.

Not making a welfare state and falling behind is our failure and has nothing to do with us.

My one question to all of u anti religion guys. What is the unity factor in Pakistan if not Islam. Iran is united as they r proud persian. GCC is united as they are arabs. Iraq and syria has a rich history.

If u remove islam on what basis u will ask a pathan to share his land with punjabi when ethinically they were enemies?

@mods this is not a religious discussion but debate on our national identity. So i suggest this should be allowed to continue just like any other secular discussion.

This is not about islam only but identifying the bond that is holding us togather otherwise we r 7 to 8 different ethinically diversed region and if we continue that path we are bound to disintegrate.

So its important to realize that i want to share my land resources with pathan as he is a muslim otherwise as a pathan he is unknown to me.

With regards to minorities we do have respect and care for them as per islamic principles

Allama Iqbal was the philosopher-poet and thinker of Pakistan, I challenge anyone who rejects Islam as the reason for Pakistan, to explain to me the main theme of his poetry.

Instead of saying NO ISLAM, prove it.

Allama Iqbal was the philosopher-poet and thinker of Pakistan, I challenge anyone who rejects Islam as the reason for Pakistan, to explain to me the main theme of his poetry.

Instead of saying NO ISLAM, prove it.
Basically he said that in his poetry, we want a separate country where most Muslims of the subcontinent are living according to teaching of Islam, but OP thinks that our last ultimate defense against enemy is Islam, which is wrong

Basically he said that in his poetry, we want a separate country where most Muslims of the subcontinent are living according to teaching of Islam, but OP thinks that our last ultimate defense against enemy is Islam, which is wrong

I asked about the main theme of Allama Iqbal's poetry overall, do you know it?

Since we are discussing basics, let's go back to the very basic point and the first personality in the Pakistan movement.

I asked about the main theme of Allama Iqbal's poetry overall, do you know it?

Since we are discussing basics, let's go back to the very basic point and the first personality in the Pakistan movement.
this is not the subject bro, but i know all about Iqbal poetry and its purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom