What's new

Islam is the ultimate defender of Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel it is incomplete and flawed.

It is but what you feel is actually a religious thought that only the divine can perform a complete flawless deliverance of justice.

I guess you are pretty religious person

It is but what you feel is actually a religious thought that only the divine can perform a complete flawless deliverance of justice.

I guess you are pretty religious person
I am not.

I am not.

you can deny it all you like. i just told you what you 'feel' is a religious dogma.

scientists involved with data identify atheism as a separate religion itself. ironic ain't it lol

It does... since what we see as being "Justice" emanate from Religious values...
No, justice don't need religions backup always, if it does it always bring one sided justice to other minorities

The first test of a Islamic state would be -

• is citizenship contingent on being Muslim? Answer "No".
Thus end the sham of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It's citizenship is based on geography and Patrilineality. Thus if you are a Sikh but born in Pakistan and so was your parents, your Pakistani. On the other hand if your a Muslim born in Nigeria you CANNOT get Pakistan citizenship merely because you are a 'Muslim'.

there are different justice system present in world but most best is that which is based on orders of ALLAH ALMIGHTY and if you look at any good justice system they have basic principles similar to that based on religion
The concept of justice pre-dates Islam. What you see is not synonymous with reality at large.

you can deny it all you like. i just told you what you 'feel' is a religious dogma.

scientists involved with data identify atheism as a separate religion itself. ironic ain't it lol
What I 'feel' is based on reasons after giving the subject some thought. I do not think there is anything religious about it.

What I 'feel' is based on reasons after giving the subject some thought. I do not think there is anything religious about it.

I could be mistaken. It is in the realm of possibilities.

So how should justice be free of religious dogma? any examples to share with the reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom