What's new

Resuming the Islamic Way of Life!

Leaders don't come from out of space; they come from the people.

If you consistently keep getting corrupt, cowardice, slave-minded, cùcked leaders then that says more about the foundation of the society they come from.

Pakistanis will bitch everywhere but won't introspect on this. Won't address these root societal issues and their mental complexes that contribute to the bad character and failing institutions around them.

For starters, Pakistanis should stop looking for daddies and masters from other countries in Arabia, Turkey, Afghanistan, USA, China, and maybe their leaders won't do that either.
Hafiz can become THE daddy by following this proposal.

The ideal system is Syura which is similar in essence with Democracy. First Caliphate gets Republic and Democratic System in essence, but the system is still in the very raw one and the people dont have democracy mentality that is essential under Khilafah system (Republic + Democracy). They dont follow the rule and prefer solving the dispute through war between Muslims which is against Quran that prefer consultation and good judicial system.

The system is way ahead and too advance. This is why the system is destroyed and replaced by Authoritarian system under Kingdomship who are more effective under their social and mentality fabrict and technology level.
Under Khilafah there is a large part of shura or consultation or democracy but you have first to implement all the laws of Islam such as outlawing interest, gambling and hoarding. This is why the Capitalist World hegemony and the banks are against the Islamic System because it shuts down their business. In a republic, decisions are based on majority but in Khilafah, first the Shariah is consulted and then the shura or consultation is done. The majority cannot make interest lawful.

Under Khilafah there is a large part of shura or consultation or democracy but you have first to implement all the laws of Islam such as outlawing interest, gambling and hoarding. This is why the Capitalist World hegemony and the banks are against the Islamic System because it shuts down their business. In a republic, decisions are based on majority but in Khilafah, first the Shariah is consulted and then the shura or consultation is done. The majority cannot make interest lawful.
Furthermore, under the Khilafah, gold and silver currency would be issued, ending the dollar hegemony and devaluations of currency imposed by IMF and World Bank to get cheap raw materials and labor intensive goods like garments from third world countries.

bijli is important that its hot in pak we need fans and air conditioners, light bulbs. but if you are from old world you are used to without electricity and oil lamp for light, for stove you use wood.

I am not from Pakistan, but I consider air conditioners and light bulbs to be very important.

Good restaurants are almost as important

If we unite Afghanistan, Iran and Turkey with us in a European Union style Confederation then we will become a major economic and political power. Our energy problems would be resolved immediately with Iranian Oil
Ever ask Iran or Turkey whether they want anything to do with you

In the eyes of wealthy Muslim countries Pakistan is a burden, yet in the eyes of other nations, it's a resource to exploit. Neither approach is fit for the Caliphate. In the Caliphate each region will be assessed for it's own benefits and strengths, much like the Soviet Union did for it's regions.

For starters you could not stay united with East Pakistan

the gold standard for political/economic union is the EU - free movement of people, common political/economic/monetary framework

you will be hard pressed to even get a limited set of countries include Pakistan. If Pakistan had 100 million people, Iran/Turkey/Pakistan would be an excellent choice for such an union.

With your current population and problems Turks and Iranians would not want you in any limited partnership let alone EU style framework

the real issue with this thread is that there seems to be a sinking feeling we cannot fix our problems on our own. Let us pull someone else to fix our own problems

create small community of preppers introduced your own currency gold and silver and barter.
live off the grid dont rely on government for nothing or least you can. create a state within state, buy only from each other.
That only works in resource rich low population countries where there is endless streams and rivers and lush empty forests. In a barren land like Pakistan, good luck surviving on rocky desert with no foliage, good luck living off grid.

the gold standard for political/economic union is the EU - free movement of people, common political/economic/monetary framework

you will be hard pressed to even get a limited set of countries include Pakistan. If Pakistan had 100 million people, Iran/Turkey/Pakistan would be an excellent choice for such an union.

With your current population and problems Turks and Iranians would not want you in any limited partnership let alone EU style framework

the real issue with this thread is that there seems to be a sinking feeling we cannot fix our problems on our own. Let us pull someone else to fix our own problems
Actually it is the realization that the Western Colonialists and USA are the root cause of our problems and we want to be rid of them.

Actually it is the realization that the Western Colonialists and USA are the root cause of our problems and we want to be rid of them.

The West is the only source of money whether it be textile exports and labor remittances. Iran does not buy much from you

The Saudis might employ Pakistanis as laborers. they fleece you with sky high petroleum prices

there are plenty of examples of countries making it. But you are not interested in hard work and intellectual work.

Unfortunately that's how people are interpreting it - whereas they shouldn't.

Pakistan right now is like a car that's broken down on the side of the road and overheated.

It could be the radiator, the water pump, the fan, the engine could be compromised, we don't know till we let it cool down and investigate.

The people in this thread are like someone in that situation going onto the Internet and searching for a new car whilst standing roadside.

Puttar thori der hai.

We'll see how much junoon you have when your next bijli bill comes in.
What kind of reply is this? I thoroughly explained to you why the Arabs revolted and you didn't provide any counter. Instead of providing a logical counter, you brought up my electricity bill for some reason. What does my electricity bill have to do with your baseless allegation of calling Arabs fitnahbaz for revolting against a dying and declining empire? People like you have no right to cry about the British colonising South Asia and treating its people like second-class citizens because the Ottomans did the same to Arabs. One of the key differences is that the British Empire became an industrial and economic superpower whereas the Ottoman Empire became an economic sh*thole and failed to industrialize. For the record, God has blessed me with enough wealth that the electricity bills don't bother me at all and if the electricity gets considerably more expensive then I can easily switch to an off-grid solar system.

Exactly, how can any nation fix itself when its people have this retarded mindset. Vietnam was sent to the Stone Age but that didn't stop the Vietnamese people from trying to fix their problems by themselves. This mindset turned Vietnam into a successful industrial powerhouse.
The West is the only source of money whether it be textile exports and labor remittances. Iran does not buy much from you

The Saudis might employ Pakistanis as laborers. they fleece you with sky high petroleum prices

there are plenty of examples of countries making it. But you are not interested in hard work and intellectual work.
You are talking to a wall. Props to you for having the patience to deal with such stupidity.

What kind of reply is this? I thoroughly explained to you why the Arabs revolted and you didn't provide any counter. Instead of providing a logical counter, you brought up my electricity bill for some reason. What does my electricity bill have to do with your baseless allegation of calling Arabs fitnahbaz for revolting against a dying and declining empire? People like you have no right to cry about the British colonising South Asia and treating its people like second-class citizens because the Ottomans did the same to Arabs. One of the key differences is that the British Empire became an industrial and economic superpower whereas the Ottoman Empire became an economic sh*thole and failed to industrialize. For the record, God has blessed me with enough wealth that the electricity bills don't bother me at all and if the electricity gets considerably more expensive then I can easily switch to an off-grid solar system.
The Arabs are now calling for Khilafat more than the others.

You took a dig at my family and I responded. Read your own post.

My family moved from our ancestoral lands when faced with the Indian army and it's RSS hordes. Once the women and children were safe, the men went back to fight, some where martyred too.

We moved to the UK to escape abject poverty - the same for all people in our region of Mirpur/AJK. The kind of poverty our people faced you middle class city dwellers can never imagine. The first electric bulb in our village was in mid late 80's. The first road to our village was build around the same time. Our ill would be carried to hospital through the mountains, multiple KM on charpai's before they could get to a road and get the bus to the nearest city.

There are still villages in Pakistan today where there is no electricity, there is no road, there is no healthcare.

To pass judgement on such people is easy say in DHA or Bharia in an AC room, speaking perfect English from your expensive private education. May Allah swt bless you with more, but you can't understand the decisions people make to migrate without being in their shoes. When our people's elders migrated it was to escape famine, to escape sleeping in the same rooms as their cattle, it wasn't freelancers and doctors looking for a new challenge and upgrading their Honda Civic to an Audi.

That only works in resource rich low population countries where there is endless streams and rivers and lush empty forests. In a barren land like Pakistan, good luck surviving on rocky desert with no foliage, good luck living off grid.
pakistan has plenty of sun and fertile soil its water that be hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom