What's new

ISI officer orchestrated parliament attack: NDS

:) you will also be offended if you are called similar to Indians

2. People in Dehli are considered aliens almost by the people in Say Chennai (just an example) means they have far different culture/language than each other even within INdia. Anyway dress code is almost the same worldwide with pants, long/short shirts/skirts dress pan coat etc etc so shalawar kameez does not mean we are one.

3. yes Pakistanis and Indians are goody goody when they are abroad because frankly speaking they need each other to save their *** from goras since they are faced with more racial attitude abroad.

4. Our religion is different than Indians our culture/dress code rituals all based on Islamic values among 99% people whereas there are those liberals or neo-liberals who are anti-Islam in Pakistan too which are 1% indeed

anyway you are entitled to your views indeed and you have the right to express freely.

I dont mind being called Indian, Pakistani or Chinese :)

And you expect us to believe this nonsense report.

It's not a report...its a review of an acclaimed book. The book is called fountainhead of jihad.

@DESERT FIGHTER - Sorry, I should have said extortion racket, not protection.

@Spring Onion - how is Pakistan's religion different from that of Indians? Both Indians and Pakistanis practice same Hinduism, Sikkism, Christianity and Islam - even the number of muslims in both countries is quite close I think.

the one major difference I do agree is that muslims in Pakistan are very much divided by their caste system with sunnis/shia/ahmedi/qadiyani etc killing each other but that I attribute less to Islam but more to how your military establishment uses the divide and survive technique

Dude...Please don't compare us to Pakistanis...there might be some Indian muslims who would like that comparison. .but the rest of us don't appreciate it.

@DESERT FIGHTER - Sorry, I should have said extortion racket, not protection.

@Spring Onion - how is Pakistan's religion different from that of Indians? Both Indians and Pakistanis practice same Hinduism, Sikkism, Christianity and Islam - even the number of muslims in both countries is quite close I think.

the one major difference I do agree is that muslims in Pakistan are very much divided by their caste system with sunnis/shia/ahmedi/qadiyani etc killing each other but that I attribute less to Islam but more to how your military establishment uses the divide and survive technique

We don't practice Hindu cast system.
Go get some knowledge about difference between Islamic sects that is different school of thoughts and your Hindu inhuman shyty cast based humiliation system

I dont mind being called Indian, Pakistani or Chinese :)

:) then Honestly speaking I DOUBT if you are an Afghan.

NVM

Go get some knowledge about difference between Islamic sects that is different school of thoughts and your Hindu inhuman shyty cast based humiliation system

NVM

Khair sha ashna, pakhtoon yama :) with a pacifists inclusive mindset who thinks that we can thrive only if we thrive as a region :)

Allah de maal sha.

and those Pakistanis in blame india for that... Pakistanis are really a pathetic form of brainwashed fools. now the things are clear.. as usual ISI start sending their assets to afghanistan.

[HASHTAG]#RAWattacksAfghanParliament[/HASHTAG]: How Pakistan Twitter blamed the Taliban attack on India - Firstpost
Parliament attack: Afghan lawmakers hail security, blame Pakistan | Free Press Journal
Why dont u keep ur A&& away from Pakistani forum if we bother u so much it shows us how desperate indian become and trying hard to create misunderstanding...
Just to let u know.... cheekhta vo hi hai jisay takleef hoti hai
Bloody indians hands behind killing of innoccent muslims...

Khair sha ashna, pakhtoon yama :) with a pacifists inclusive mindset who thinks that we can thrive only if we thrive as a region :)

Allah de maal sha.

Zaa pa Pukhto me maap kray :)

Allah de zamong da tolo mal shi Ta Pakhtoon ao za Pakhtana yama . parmakhtag za hum ghwaram kho Wallah hee ko zan ta hinday ya cheenay owema :P

The Aghans watch more bollywood than Pakistanis. At the same time they try to relate us with Indians. :lol:

They have their reasons but anyway that is a long debate.

On the basis of color, language and other such things if we try to label people as same then there are chances that the entire world can be divided into few groups.

It's not a report...its a review of an acclaimed book. The book is called fountainhead of jihad.

Dude...Please don't compare us to Pakistanis...there might be some Indian muslims who would like that comparison. .but the rest of us don't appreciate it.

Sorry no insult meant, I could have phrased it better. I was merely trying convey that there are a lot of muslims in India and they do not seem to have the issues of violent schisms within the religious community that we elsewhere.

NVM

@Spring Onion - your so called country of so called muslims kills a 100 or so muslims everyday in the name caste. you want to call it 'schools of thought' - call it whatever nonsense that pleases you but the fact is you guys are an uncivilized bunch that kill each other everyday. It is even more shameful that you do not express shame for that behavior and lack of evolution and the only thin you have to say is that it is not really 'caste' but something else that makes you kill. When I read this kind of nonsense, I almost feel thankful that you lot were moved out of India by your ancestors!

Bottom line, Pashtuns are resilient group of people who don't easily give up, and Afghanistan is where empires go and die. No amount of blame game will ever change that fact!

and those Pakistanis in blame india for that... Pakistanis are really a pathetic form of brainwashed fools. now the things are clear.. as usual ISI start sending their assets to afghanistan.

And you are too busy funding terrorists inside Pakistan to kill Pakistani civilians inside Sindh and Baluchistan.....there is even a BBC report on it too. So both of you do terrorism inside other country of interest. Can't keep your cow in a barn and call is sacred. Your cow's shit stinks just as bad as the other side.

Back
Top Bottom