What's new

ISI officer orchestrated parliament attack: NDS

We will normalize relations with Pakistan, there will be setbacks but there is no alternative for both us. Afghanistan and Pakistan will be at peace with each other and will thrive together. The same goes for India.

My only hope is that both Pakistan and India shows some leadership when it comes to their mutual relationship, stop demeaning each other, you practicaly same people, same lagnauge, same culture why the bad blood for eternity.!!!

No we are not same people that is why we had Pakistan.

We do not have same language

And we do not have same culture.

No we are not same people that is why we had Pakistan.

We do not have same language

And we do not have same culture.

Seems you guys have taken an offense to my statement, which was never meant.

Been to Delhi several times, I find it hard to differentiate between the food, the language, or the culture between a Pakistani in Islamabad and an Indian in Delhi.

I have noticed how Pakistanis and Indians interact like long lost friends or relatives when they meet abroad, which does show that despite all the political rehetoric and troubles, there is more closensess between you guys then another race on the planet.

At least thats my understanding, but hey I am entitled to my opinion :)

/ Peace.

Why doesn't India grow a pair and stop Pakistani menace for once and for all?

because the moment India does that Paistan will descend into total chaos and so many jihadi nuts running around there, the nuclear material that Khan&co stole for you cannot be safe guarded. That is very risky for the entire world since these jihadi nuts don't care about dying whereas the sane world does.

because the moment India does that Paistan will descend into total chaos and so many jihadi nuts running around there, the nuclear material that Khan&co stole for you cannot be safe guarded. That is very risky for the entire world since these jihadi nuts don't care about dying whereas the sane world does.

Nice excuse for the lack of balls. :)

And what would Pakistan or ISI officer Bilal hailing from Zakhil tribe (one officer can't and doesn't even have such authority) gain by attacking afghan parliament and that too at a time when relations between Pak & Afghanistan are warming??

this is the usual blackmail that Pakistan and ISI conduct. It is their way of showing Afghanistan that they need Pakistani protection.

Nice excuse for the lack of balls. :)

once you grow up past teens you will understand hubris and bravado are weapons of the weakling like you

Been to Delhi several times, I find it hard to differentiate between the food, the language, or the culture between a Pakistani in Islamabad and an Indian in Delhi.

I have noticed how Pakistanis and Indians interact like long lost friends or relatives when they meet abroad, which does show that despite all the political rehetoric and troubles, there is more closensess between you guys then another race on the planet.

/ Peace.
Its very complicated and complex. You will never understand us...

this is the usual blackmail that Pakistan and ISI conduct. It is their way of showing Afghanistan that they need Pakistani protection.

once you grow up past teens you will understand hubris and bravado are weapons of the weakling like you

Blackmail,protection for what ?

/ Peace.

P.S: Spring Onion is a Pashtun from Peshawar.

/ Peace.

:) you will also be offended if you are called similar to Indians

2. People in Dehli are considered aliens almost by the people in Say Chennai (just an example) means they have far different culture/language than each other even within INdia. Anyway dress code is almost the same worldwide with pants, long/short shirts/skirts dress pan coat etc etc so shalawar kameez does not mean we are one.

3. yes Pakistanis and Indians are goody goody when they are abroad because frankly speaking they need each other to save their *** from goras since they are faced with more racial attitude abroad.

4. Our religion is different than Indians our culture/dress code rituals all based on Islamic values among 99% people whereas there are those liberals or neo-liberals who are anti-Islam in Pakistan too which are 1% indeed

anyway you are entitled to your views indeed and you have the right to express freely.

if ISI wanted there would taliban power in kabul
and also why would even Pakistan pay them when there is opium all over in Afghanistan

Afghanistan govt is normally Anti Pakistan

@DESERT FIGHTER - Sorry, I should have said extortion racket, not protection.

@Spring Onion - how is Pakistan's religion different from that of Indians? Both Indians and Pakistanis practice same Hinduism, Sikkism, Christianity and Islam - even the number of muslims in both countries is quite close I think.

the one major difference I do agree is that muslims in Pakistan are very much divided by their caste system with sunnis/shia/ahmedi/qadiyani etc killing each other but that I attribute less to Islam but more to how your military establishment uses the divide and survive technique

Back
Top Bottom