What's new

ISI officer orchestrated parliament attack: NDS

and those Pakistanis in blame india for that... Pakistanis are really a pathetic form of brainwashed fools. now the things are clear.. as usual ISI start sending their assets to afghanistan.

[HASHTAG]#RAWattacksAfghanParliament[/HASHTAG]: How Pakistan Twitter blamed the Taliban attack on India - Firstpost
Parliament attack: Afghan lawmakers hail security, blame Pakistan | Free Press Journal

Wow, the brainwashed useless troll calling others that.

Did you guys caught another pigeon...?
No they caught a goat.

India builds, pakistan destroys. As simple as that

Yes. India builds mountains of BS and Pakistan destroys them.

which missile ?
Which one would you like, we got several and all work unlike yours.

and those Pakistanis in blame india for that... Pakistanis are really a pathetic form of brainwashed fools. now the things are clear.. as usual ISI start sending their assets to afghanistan.

[HASHTAG]#RAWattacksAfghanParliament[/HASHTAG]: How Pakistan Twitter blamed the Taliban attack on India - Firstpost
Parliament attack: Afghan lawmakers hail security, blame Pakistan | Free Press Journal
And you are a typical Bharti Baboon who is programmed to make a racket and swing trees at the mere mention of Pakistan. Things must be bad for you creatures since you are ready and willing to dance on any tune.

I have to say I don't know what all this commotion is about. For the past 70 years, we Pakistanis have been the bad guys and the Afghans the good guys.

Everything bad that has happened in Afghanistan has been due to the evil Pakistanis. There is comfort in familiarity -- all this talk of brotherhood was, you must admit, deeply unsettling.

Last edited:
Wow, the brainwashed useless troll calling others that.

No they caught a goat.

Yes. India builds mountains of BS and Pakistan destroys them.

Which one would you like, we got several and all work unlike yours.
You tell me then i shall tell your their origin and relation with china ..FYI our missiles are not for a country but for civilazion.

As the NATO/US forces withdraw , begin the pip squeak that india is , it is understandably feeling worried.

india saw a great opportunity in the post 9/11 intervention in Afghanistan by NATO/US to take the war to Pakistan and do indirect attacks on Pakistan via afghan and also by convincing NATO/US that all the trouble of afghanistan are due to Pakistan and therefore go attack them

Ultimately this strategy hasn't worked , it has flopped and now sits plopped on the floor like a pile of cow dung , all that india can do now is to fling their failure at Pakistan

Pakistan is the victor in this conflict , india is the loser

Why was I not surprised. After all It was a no brainier.

you practicaly same people, same lagnauge, same culture why the bad blood for eternity.!!!
Wardag here and cause of this line i had to take my thanks back....

Same people same language same blood ? Really ?
yea i was like this world is fuked up
hell i don't even wanna liken myself to an indian punjabi lol...

The attackers allegedly had blue prints of the parliament, which was constructed by India, which would therefore be able to provide those blueprints to other parties.
Haan apne PDF ke Agnostic Bhai the na wahan. Bomber bhai baithe the Agnostic bhai ke sath Irani Chai peene ke liye. Wahan bataya unhone kaise blue color wale paper pe prinout leke aya the bombing karne !!

because ISI never trained any terrorists
Ya true. ISI is made up of terrorists.
And you are a typical Bharti Baboon who is programmed to make a racket
So what are you the typical Pakistani bomb maker and strapping them to kids promising path heaven ??

Yes, and, predictably, the same old unsubstantiated allegations with no evidence, no credibility. The NDS has been filled with rabidly anti-Pakistan officials over the last decade, so it will take a long time to purge the NDS of the evil within.

The attackers allegedly had blue prints of the parliament, which was constructed by India, which would therefore be able to provide those blueprints to other parties.

And as argued before, Pakistan has no motive for carrying out such attacks at this juncture because these attacks undermine the rapprochement between Afghanistan and Pakistan and make it harder to finalize the intelligence sharing and cooperation agreement. The party with the most to gain here is India.

Well I do not think this was the parliament building built by India. Also the current Afghan Govt. indeed consider Pakistan as an enemy state from the recent statement by Ghani. Pakistan would prefer Taliban in Afghanistan than the present Govt. so it is obvious they want Taliban to take over the country for "strategic depth". So all this terror attacks happen to create fear among public and therefore start supporting Taliban to put an end to these kind of violence. Interesting times in Afghanistan, let us see what the future holds. But I am guessing this terror attack is not orchestrated with the knowledge of GOP, probably some rogue element within ISI.

Pakistan rejects Afghan claims of ISI involvement in parliament attack

909585-image-1435224405-291-640x480.jpg

PHOTO: EXPRESS

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Thursday dismissed Afghan intelligence claims that an officer of Pakistan’s spy agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence, and the Haqqani Network were involved in the attack on the Afghan parliament earlier this week.

Afghanistan’s intelligence agency, the National Directorate of Security (NDS), alleged on Wednesday that the brazen attack on the parliament building in Kabul was planned in Peshawar.

“We reject these allegations. These allegations have been levelled against ISI and its officers in the past as well,” Foreign Ministry spokesperson Qazi Khalilullah said.

Read: Pakistan, Afghanistan agree to share intelligence

“Pakistan is a well-wisher of Afghanistan and we are committed to good neighbourly relations and commitment to our relations with Afghanistan,” Qazi said, while responding to a questions regarding the NDS’s allegations reported by the Associated Press.

Taliban had claimed responsibility for Monday’s attack that had killed two people. No MP was hurt in the three-hour standoff.

Read: Taliban insurgency: Two dead in Afghan parliament attack

“Mawlawi Shireen, the military commander of Haqani network, masterminded the attack and Bilal, an officer of the ISI provided financial and logistical support for it,” NDS spokesperson Haseeb Sediqi told the media.

Sediqi could not provide any proof to substantiate his allegations and also claimed that about Rs7.5 million were spent on the attack.

The FO spokesperson said Pakistan and Afghanistan have been interacting at the highest level. “We have said in the past and I want to reiterate that enemies of Afghanistan are the enemies of Pakistan and a guiding principle of our relationship is that we will not allow our soil to be used against others.”

Responding to a question about a recent meeting between the Afghan Taliban leaders and the Kabul-backed peace council in the Chinese city of Urumqi, Qazi said Pakistan had facilitated the meeting.

Read: Afghan Taliban feign ignorance over Sartaj Aziz’s peace talks claim

“Will facilitate an Afghan-led and Afghan-owned reconciliation process,” the spokesperson reiterated.

Pakistan rejects Afghan claims of ISI involvement in parliament attack - The Express Tribune

Why doesn't India grow a pair and stop Pakistani menace for once and for all?
My goodness. My goodness. Some kids remains a kid through out their life and fails to grow mentally.

Last edited:
The Afghans, Indians, Iranians, Bangladeshis, Nepalis and Americans cannot all be making up stories to falsely implicate Pakistan. Wake up brothers, there is something not quite right in your backyard. You can chose to be blind but that won't make it go away.

Attachments

• 1435153695716.jpg
    1435153695716.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 16

Back
Top Bottom