What's new

ISI officer orchestrated parliament attack: NDS

bipi@342

Reaction score
Country
India
KABUL (Pajhwok): The Afghan spy service on Wednesday alleged the Monday’s group suicide attack on the parliament was carried out by the Haqqani Network in line with a plan designed by an Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) officer.

The National Directorate of Security (NDS) spokesman, Hasib Siddiqui, told Pajhwok Afghan News the attack had been jointly designed by Maulvi Sherin, the Haqqani Network’s operational commander, and the ISI officer, Bilal, in the Board area of Peshawar, the capital of Pakistan’s northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.

He said Bilal hailing from the Zakhil tribe maintained close and direct links with militants in the Tirah valley of Khyber Agency.

The NDS official added 7.5 million Pakistani rupees had been set aside for the attack on the Afghan parliament.

He said the Afghan spy agency had dispatched prior information to the ministries of defence and interior about possibility of such an attack.

According to Hasib, additional troops had been deployed in the vicinity of parliament to foil the attack and Essa Khan, a brave soldier who eliminated six assailants, had been part of the reinforcement.

ISI officer orchestrated parliament attack: NDS | Pajhwok Afghan News

[HASHTAG]#RAWattacksAfghanParliament[/HASHTAG] Oh well..was a nice dream while it lasted. Now..back to reality! :(

ISI in India. ISI in Bangladesh. ISI in Afghanistan. ISI in Srilanka. ISI in Nepal.
Whoa. Time to release the pigeons and the cows.
isi is there when terrorists reach there, because. ISI is supporting terrorism in other countries.

KABUL (Pajhwok): The Afghan spy service on Wednesday alleged the Monday’s group suicide attack on the parliament was carried out by the Haqqani Network in line with a plan designed by an Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) officer.

The National Directorate of Security (NDS) spokesman, Hasib Siddiqui, told Pajhwok Afghan News the attack had been jointly designed by Maulvi Sherin, the Haqqani Network’s operational commander, and the ISI officer, Bilal, in the Board area of Peshawar, the capital of Pakistan’s northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.

He said Bilal hailing from the Zakhil tribe maintained close and direct links with militants in the Tirah valley of Khyber Agency.

The NDS official added 7.5 million Pakistani rupees had been set aside for the attack on the Afghan parliament.

He said the Afghan spy agency had dispatched prior information to the ministries of defence and interior about possibility of such an attack.

According to Hasib, additional troops had been deployed in the vicinity of parliament to foil the attack and Essa Khan, a brave soldier who eliminated six assailants, had been part of the reinforcement.

ISI officer orchestrated parliament attack: NDS | Pajhwok Afghan News

And what would Pakistan or ISI officer Bilal hailing from Zakhil tribe (one officer can't and doesn't even have such authority) gain by attacking afghan parliament and that too at a time when relations between Pak & Afghanistan are warming??

And what would Pakistan or ISI officer Bilal hailing from Zakhil tribe (one officer can't and doesn't even have such authority) gain by attacking afghan parliament and that too at a time when relations between Pak & Afghanistan are warming??

We will normalize relations with Pakistan, there will be setbacks but there is no alternative for both us. Afghanistan and Pakistan will be at peace with each other and will thrive together. The same goes for India.

My only hope is that both Pakistan and India shows some leadership when it comes to their mutual relationship, stop demeaning each other, you practicaly same people, same lagnauge, same culture why the bad blood for eternity.!!!

Afghan intelligence services spokesman Hassib Sediqqi said the officer in Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence helped the Haqqani network carry out the attack outside parliament, which killed two people and wounded more than 30 as lawmakers were meeting inside.

He identified the officer as Bilal, without providing his full name.

Sediqqi says the suicide car bomb used in Monday's attack was manufactured in Peshawar, Pakistan, just across the border. He says Afghan authorities were made aware of the attack on June 10 and had deployed extra security.

Pakistani officials could not immediately be reached for comment.

Indian company builds Afghanistan parliament building to boost bilateral ties

parli_final_2390491g.jpg

So we know Pakistan was involved, on further investigation we know ISI was involved. On even more investigation we know a man from Zakhael tribe was involved, on even more investigation we know his name is Bilal, on even more investigation we know he gave exactly 7.5 million Rupees ( counted ) and now investigations continues as to what food Bilal ate that day. Please watch this space .............

See what FBI can do? It trained world class investigators in Afghanistan. ISI on the other hand is not not spy agency. Spy means covert. No ISI is tell everybody agency ...

Ps. I am no spy but notice I use 'Atanz' as my handle. Trust me that is NOT my name. I like being incognito. Spes on the other hand walk around saying "My names is Bilal, James Bilal 007".

Jokers ....

We will normalize relations with Pakistan, there will be setbacks but there is no alternative for both us. Afghanistan and Pakistan will be at peace with each other and will thrive together. The same goes for India.

My only hope is that both Pakistan and India shows some leadership when it comes to their mutual relationship, stop demeaning each other, you practicaly same people, same lagnauge, same culture why the bad blood for eternity.!!!

Same people same language same blood ? Really ?

I'm a baloch I have more in common with a Pakistani Pashtun,Gilgiti,Sindhi,Panjabi or Gilgit baltistani than some indian from Mumbai.

Punjabis in india themselves make oy 2% of indian population.. And probably the only common ethnic group in the equation.

On topic... We don't have any ill wills against Afghanistan nor do we demand Afghanistan to stop its business with india .. We only and only wish that you don't let them still trouble in our country from your soil.

And all the best to Afghanistan .. May you and us prosper and these dark days pass.

Same people same language same blood ? Really ?

I'm a baloch I have more in common with a Pakistani Pashtun,Gilgiti,Sindhi,Panjabi or Gilgit baltistani than some indian from Mumbai.

Punjabis in india themselves make oy 2% of indian population.. And probably the only common ethnic group in the equation.

On topic... We don't have any ill wills against Afghanistan nor do we demand Afghanistan to stop its business with india .. We only and only wish that you don't let them still trouble in our country from your soil.

And all the best to Afghanistan .. May you and us prosper and these dark days pass.

Nice avatar ! :tup:

Respect to the Craftsman Vehicle Mechanic Ashok Kumar (Shaheed) ! :pakistan:

May we be worthy of his and countless many Pakistani soldiers like him's, sacrifices !

Back
Top Bottom