What's new

Ishaq Dar coming back

PDM/PMLN will turn the table of Pakistan's economy for good Inshallah within a year...Period.
So majority of looser at PDF/Staff/Admins will eating their heart out in the process is best sight to see in coming time.
Post like above is treat to watch, read and understands.
Happy Burning!!
My dear brother

If success for PML-N means prosperity for Pakistan then I can assure you that no Pakistani will be jealous of it. We all will be happy and appreciate PML-N for it

But the hard reality for an average Pakistani like myself is.. Every big dharna of PTI ends with Imran Khan getting married

Everytime PML-N comes to power, if they initiate 10 projects... It's 10 brand new cases of corruption in the court

So an average Pakistani continues to suffer

My dear brother

If success for PML-N means prosperity for Pakistan then I can assure you that no Pakistani will be jealous of it. We all will be happy and appreciate PML-N for it

But the hard reality for an average Pakistani like myself is.. Every big dharna of PTI ends with Imran Khan getting married

Everytime PML-N comes to power, if they initiate 10 projects... It's 10 brand new cases of corruption in the court

So an average Pakistani continues to suffer
Did i miss something
Ik got married again

Isaac Dollar will be back!

Mathaiyan bantain!

Ab har ghar main dollar hon ge. Log shower main nahane jayen ge par wahan pani Ki jaga Dollar Ki baarish ho gi.

In near future

20 July landing in Pakistan
22 July Finance Minister
25 July court hazri request for hazri se istasna as convicted mujrim is a Finance Minister
Lots of postponements
28 September tour to London
30 September Arrest warrant issued

And Ishaq Sahab bemaar again, ilaaj in London continues until he is FM again

Just a modification to this...the tour to London and arrest warrants would be after November...hopefully.

PDM/PMLN will turn the table of Pakistan's economy for good Inshallah within a year...Period.
So majority of looser at PDF/Staff/Admins will eating their heart out in the process is best sight to see in coming time.
Post like above is treat to watch, read and understands.
Happy Burning!!

I just want to ask you...to phir IK say pehle mulk itna roshan kyun nhn tha? Taraqqi kyun nhn kar raha tha? Now you are talking of a turn around in one year, pehle to pooray 5 saal thay...Punjab main to 10 saal. To phir kyun nhn kuch ho saka?

Why is it that the energy crisis right now is due to the very power plants that N league put in place? (These are not my words, but of Mr Shahbaz Sharif: "Ham nay mehengay bijli ghar lagaye; ham Africa say mehenga coal mangwa rahay hain aur apna nhn istimal kar rahay". These are his very words).

Please give an honest answer and do not present a strawman.

IMG_1656250711603-1.jpg

I just want to ask you...to phir IK say pehle mulk itna roshan kyun nhn tha? Taraqqi kyun nhn kar raha tha? Now you are talking of a turn around in one year, pehle to pooray 5 saal thay...Punjab main to 10 saal. To phir kyun nhn kuch ho saka?

Why is it that the energy crisis right now is due to the very power plants that N league put in place? (These are not my words, but of Mr Shahbaz Sharif: "Ham nay mehengay bijli ghar lagaye; ham Africa say mehenga coal mangwa rahay hain aur apna nhn istimal kar rahay". These are his very words).

Please give an honest answer and do not present a strawman.
Uncle Shahbaz blamed the expensive coal power projects of the previous government but he forgot that he was the one taking credit for coal projects some of which were installed in Punjab under his leadership.

The rest of the projects could be blamed to Nawaz Sharif but if two real brothers could have been born from “ghareeb baap and ameer baap” and still live happily thereafter as in the case of Mian brother then anything is possible

Last edited:
The rest of the projects could be blamed to Nawaz Sharif but if two real brothers could have been born from “ghareeb baap and a mere baap” and still live happily thereafter as in the case of Mian brother then anything is possible

That just took the cake, aik ka baap ghareeb, doosray ki factorian

Wish other politicians are as patriotic and hard working as these.
FB_IMG_1653235312803.jpg

Uncle Shahbaz blamed the expensive coal power projects of the previous government but he forgot that he was the one taking credit for coal projects some of which were installed in Punjab under his leadership.

The rest of the projects could be blamed to Nawaz Sharif but if two real brothers could have been born from “ghareeb baap and a mere baap” and still live happily thereafter as in the case of Mian brother then anything is possible
He is taking credit again
Screenshot_20220628-151034_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220628-151049_Chrome.jpg

Is Mr. Dar adopted into Nawaz family or is an extended relative to the family? The below is the twitter account banner of Dar. Gives me an impression that he is very close with the first family of Pakistan's Punjab 🤨

1656445105199.png

Is Mr. Dar adopted into Nawaz family or is an extended relative to the family? The below is the twitter account banner of Dar. Gives me an impression that he is very close with the first family of Pakistan's Punjab 🤨

View attachment 857618
His son is son of law of nawaz sharif
He is father in law to maryum nawaz

Why not he is pakistani national but should face the cases pending against him.
Well more $$$ in our state bank more stronger rupee, hope he print a lot fake $ bills to tackle that currency war or some black magic

View attachment 857618

They cross breeding dogs at home from what I know. Son married to Mayrum daughter or some crap like that.

They're fully in on the game plan. By defaulting they'll get to sell Pakistan's nuclear assets, buy some more plots in Belgium and leave the awam to contend with the fallout.
Highly unlikely

Back
Top Bottom