What's new

Ishaq Dar coming back

What makes you think he is being brought in to save the economy?
Military elite has lost alot of money due to export oriented policies

With ishaq dar back they will make a few billion dollars..then poor pakistanis will pay at burst time with their sweat for the cycle to repeat

Because pakistanis are sheep

Yessssss!
My favorite DP man is coming back to Pakistan to re-experiment with his Darnomics:
View attachment 857205
Thank you neutrals for this great achievement!

@ziaulislam @Patriot forever @Mav3rick @SBD-3 @VCheng @farok84 @Dual Wielder @HRK @waz @Jango @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz @RescueRanger @Ghazwa-e-Hind @ghazi52

What makes you think he is being brought in to save the economy?
lol. correct. but is being sold to people as saviour, is all i meant.

Yessssss!
My favorite DP man is coming back to Pakistan to re-experiment with his Darnomics:
View attachment 857205
Thank you neutrals for this great achievement!

@ziaulislam @Patriot forever @Mav3rick @SBD-3 @VCheng @farok84 @Dual Wielder @HRK @waz @Jango @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz @RescueRanger @Ghazwa-e-Hind @ghazi52
Yes an incredible achivement to create a CAD of 6% of GDP when oil prices were just 40$
Vs a 4% CAD with oil prices, vaccine prices and cooking oil prices at historical high

It's not the IQ,it's the mutual financial interests which binds them together.
Exactly
Hence why i support PMLN occationally as its useful for me and any overseas pakistanis..

Hence why ahsan iqbal states that he doesnt know why overseas support PTI

To do some more money laundering from the imf/china loans? Or running from uk for some reason?

Aam pakistani wants to go uk while this douchebag wants to come here in the heat of summer.

Must’ve been called by bajra?

I guess all that counts is loyalty to donkeyleauge there’s no need for any economic strategy.

Congratulations, a true banana republic.

Government does not have the finances to provide him security.

I guess all that counts is loyalty to donkeyleauge there’s no need for any economic strategy.
There is..make a breif boom cash out and then let burst happen

Sell pakistan & pakistani at time of burst(geo politics or drones) and let cycle repeat

Simply because people are sheep here

Pakistan is getting ready for a default.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom