What's new

Shehbaz opposes Ishaq Dar as interim prime minister

1690779641445.png

ha ha ha
puppet PM opposing another corrupt puppet wanna be PM

Dollar is Nawaz's man. It is only natural for Boot licker to oppose him. Mariyum is also gayyab from the scene. Internal power struggle is quite ripe within N league. I pray it destroys this nasur of a party once and for all.

The establishment’s love for PMLN is like that of a mother to it’s child.

No matter how hard they have a go at each other, they’ll always make up.

Pakistan sadly is stuck with establishment in its current form and PMLN. Suggest folks to do a runner. Nothing good can come out of this setup.

Just pray Pakistan survives after this onslaught.

The establishment’s love for PMLN is like that of a mother to it’s child.

No matter how hard they have a go at each other, they’ll always make up.

Pakistan sadly is stuck with establishment in its current form and PMLN. Suggest folks to do a runner. Nothing good can come out of this setup.

Just pray Pakistan survives after this onslaught.

Is it better to kill the animal that is suffering or let it live in pain?
Past one year has really given me a new perspective on a lot of things.

- Khan’s understanding of the religion and his strong faith is an eye opener for people whose hearts are not blind.
- How a country of 223 million people chose to remain in slavery due their fear and cowardliness.

10,000 Pakistani are in jail, even if we make that 20,000 it’s not even .1% of the population and that’s all it took for the people to give up. These people still don’t understand, they will have to come out on the streets to get their freedom. They will have to endure difficulties before they can enjoy the benefits of a free country. I am afraid people of Pakistan are mentally weak and they have accepted their defeat.

I pray for Khan and people that are in jail but praying for Pakistan is getting difficult for me. Pathetic excuse of a nation that can’t stand for themselves , they act like brain dead zombies who refuse to wake up.

PDM is a curse on this nation because of their hypocrisy. A nation that claims to be Muslim doesn’t know anything about Islam. They prostrate 5 times a day but still don’t understand what it means.

Nothing will change until the people change - my only hope is that they understand this before Pakistan becomes Syria , Afghanistan or Yemen.

Is it better to kill the animal that is suffering or let it live in pain?
Past one year has really given me a new perspective on a lot of things.

- Khan’s understanding of the religion and his strong faith is an eye opener for people whose hearts are not blind.
- How a country of 223 million people chose to remain in slavery due their fear and cowardliness.

10,000 Pakistani are in jail, even if we make that 20,000 it’s not even .1% of the population and that’s all it took for the people to give up. These people still don’t understand, they will have to come out on the streets to get their freedom. They will have to endure difficulties before they can enjoy the benefits of a free country. I am afraid people of Pakistan are mentally weak and they have accepted their defeat.

I pray for Khan and people that are in jail but praying for Pakistan is getting difficult for me. Pathetic excuse of a nation that can’t stand for themselves , they act like brain dead zombies who refuse to wake up.

PDM is a curse on this nation because of their hypocrisy. A nation that claims to be Muslim doesn’t know anything about Islam. They prostrate 5 times a day but still don’t understand what it means.

Nothing will change until the people change - my only hope is that they understand this before Pakistan becomes Syria , Afghanistan or Yemen.
Agree with you.

If the people do not fight the establishment (in its current form) and PDM, darker days await Pakistan.

Pakistan has become a joke of country with no iota of governance. If the establishment thinks they can perpetrate a hybrid regime then I’d give a decade until Pakistan becomes irrelevant and a failed state.

For my own sanity, I have stopped watching news coming out of Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom