What's new

Ishaq Dar coming back

Acetic Acid

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

IMG_20220627_161957.jpg

So now a money launderer is going to save the economy?

First create a problem then call the problem itself to solve the problem. That's how this country is being run. Truly genius.

Another words Pakistan is fcuked for good, Dollar Dar will make sure Pakistan defaults.

Yessssss!
My favorite DP man is coming back to Pakistan to re-experiment with his Darnomics:
View attachment 857205
Thank you neutrals for this great achievement!

@ziaulislam @Patriot forever @Mav3rick @SBD-3 @VCheng @farok84 @Dual Wielder @HRK @waz @Jango @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz @RescueRanger @Ghazwa-e-Hind @ghazi52

Neutrals have lost the plot, either they are incredibly stupid or thick as donkeys to think this Dollar Dar will save the economy.

So I guess dollar will fall back to 120 the moment his feet will touch the Pakistani soil.
Last tenure he artificially controlled the dollar and the nation paid the price. Why does neutral think Dar has a magic wand .... Now Pakistan is turning into a "Land of Corrupts " and there is a Land of Free...

Last edited:
Yessssss!
My favorite DP man is coming back to Pakistan to re-experiment with his Darnomics:
View attachment 857205
Thank you neutrals for this great achievement!

@ziaulislam @Patriot forever @Mav3rick @SBD-3 @VCheng @farok84 @Dual Wielder @HRK @waz @Jango @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz @RescueRanger @Ghazwa-e-Hind @ghazi52
Barrel is free or 118 , Pakistan won't progress. Because our massive corruption and lavish lifestyle of bureaucracy are destroying the foundations of this country.
Like Imran Khan said in his interview when he talk to neutrals about massive corruption that need to be controlled, they replied this is not our problem. So, what is their problem ????

Why does neutral think Dar has a magic wand
He doesn't. Neutral was vehemently opposed to Darnomics and held it responsible for 2018 economic crisis. Now that neutral has joined US backed regime change operation, he doesn't give a damn!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom