What's new

Is there a chance that Pakistan would nuke India?

India is the 7th largest country in the world in geography. Nearly 4 times the size of Pakistan.

it has over 50 air bases,,, around 7 naval bases,,

Its nuke options consists of.

Air strike unknown

prithvi 250km tata mobile launcher x 18

Agni 1 700km rail road x 12

Agni 2 1500km rail road x18

AGNI 2AT 3000km silo underground x12

Danush sea launched 300km missle frigate at sea unknown nos

Sagrika sea launched 600km missle frigate at sea unnown nos

" I DON,T KNOW how many radars command and contrl centres etc india has. but i imagine its several times more than pakistan since india is so much larger in land mass and dollars $$$$$$

MY QUESTION LETS ASSUME INDIA HAS 60 NUCLEAR WAR HEADS in those missles.

AIR SEA AND LAND

HOW DOES PAKISTAN TAKE OUT NEARLY ALL OF THEM

those missles bombs ships planes could be ANY WHERE ???????????

What is the reliable SOURCE of your information above? If you do not have a reliable source then do us all a favor here and stop posting personally imagined crap on this forum! :lol:

An it is again naturally evident form your post that you HAVE NO IDEA on how military strategy and tactics work! Tut Tut! You are just another 12-year old on his fathers computer without his permission!!

Last edited:
You can look deep into our territory? How So? Please enlighten us?

For starters try reading a lot about Indias procrurement in elint and sar radars from Israel. Ill say Aerostats are a good lead for you.

OK so you have a satellite with a take-photo thingy in it which may just show you a plume or a cloud over an area in Pakistan much after the strike (by the time your bring in this satellite over the area)

"take-photo thingy "I would like to know your technical ability with satelites. Other then Google earth what is your experience with Sats. Have you visited a satellite imagery centre?

Also that take photo thingy you mentioned does not wait for a plume. Intelligence does not work that way. It is one part of an integrated intelligence gathering and early warning system. Assembling and mating a nuke to a missile is not a fluid process as you think.

ndia does not have the capability to actually use satellites for military targeting and real-time day/nite and all-weather imagery.

Hm interesing claim.. We launched an Israeli SAR with 1 meter resolution few months ago. America did not put pressure on Israel and India did not postpone the launch for a month for nothing.

Your Indian planners have PLANNED ONLY for a 2nd Strike Capability after being hit massively by the first wave from Pakistan. If you think that a 50-60 kiloton bomb will have a 'limited' blast radius over your over populated urban centers then have a look see here Federation of American Scientists :: Fallout Calculator. All of your major Indian cities are included in this, how convenient!

For starters, read Stuart Slade

Asims contention was that Massive Pakistani first strike would be capable of neutralising Indian second strike. What make you think we will have a nuke mated missile right in middle of Chandni Choowk.

Don't you think that we Pakistanis know how you would react in your second strike ability and do you really think that we have not planned survivability against that? According to FAS at Federation of American Scientists :: Status of World Nuclear Forces our NUCLEAR DICK is BIGGER then yours! Can you prove otherwise?

I guess you must be new to this whole defence forum thingy. FAS has been discredited for a long time among defence enthusiasts . Again read Stuart Slade if you have the time.

Question is not as to how much is Kashmir worth to Pakistan, its indeed one of the reasons that we have the nuke-ability today. The question is more is HOW MUCH INDIA-SHINNING WILLING TO LOOSE OVER KASHMIR?

That exactly is the question. Your nations carelessness in dealing with terrorists might set off a chain reaction leading with a full blown war. Now again the onus is up on Pakistan. We have lived more then a decade with you Nukes first use policy and I still find our hold on Kashmir has nothing but improved while your Jihadi Mumbo jumbo seems to fall flat on its face.

So before you go around like a dumbwit posting stupid comments, do some background information check!

In case your school does not teah you decency and civilty(How can I expect it from your schools?) kindly back off from engaging in a debate with me. Id appriciate it.

IPF

What is the reliable SOURCE of your information above? If you do not have a reliable source then do us all a favor here and stop posting personally imagined crap on this forum!

Hmm

I am still waiting for a reliable source on Naval Babur being inducted.
Nukes mated with Cruise missiles.
Super computers in Pakistan.
Fissile material production capability.
Saudi is interested in Al Khalid.

Most of you nations sources are third world media and internet forums.. I am still waitingon what happened to Darter series and the mumbo jumbo surrounding Frances radar and missiles for J17.

But then what can you expect from third world media.

The Saudis aint buying Khalid, they rejected it. As for supercomputer, Dont know for sure if Pak has built one on its own. French stuff for JF, well not sure about it too coz since China is involved the US wont allow any of its NATO allies to share tech or give tech. I may be wrong, correct me If I am.

For starters try reading a lot about Indias procrurement in elint and sar radars from Israel. Ill say Aerostats are a good lead for you.

"take-photo thingy "I would like to know your technical ability with satelites. Other then Google earth what is your experience with Sats. Have you visited a satellite imagery centre?

Also that take photo thingy you mentioned does not wait for a plume. Intelligence does not work that way. It is one part of an integrated intelligence gathering and early warning system. Assembling and mating a nuke to a missile is not a fluid process as you think.

Hm interesing claim.. We launched an Israeli SAR with 1 meter resolution few months ago. America did not put pressure on Israel and India did not postpone the launch for a month for nothing.

For starters, read Stuart Slade

Asims contention was that Massive Pakistani first strike would be capable of neutralising Indian second strike. What make you think we will have a nuke mated missile right in middle of Chandni Choowk.

I guess you must be new to this whole defence forum thingy. FAS has been discredited for a long time among defence enthusiasts . Again read Stuart Slade if you have the time.

That exactly is the question. Your nations carelessness in dealing with terrorists might set off a chain reaction leading with a full blown war. Now again the onus is up on Pakistan. We have lived more then a decade with you Nukes first use policy and I still find our hold on Kashmir has nothing but improved while your Jihadi Mumbo jumbo seems to fall flat on its face.

In case your school does not teah you decency and civilty(How can I expect it from your schools?) kindly back off from engaging in a debate with me. Id appriciate it.

IPF

AEROSTAT Radars..........?????? :rofl: Do you really think that they could peek into every nook and cranny of Pakistan? What a bunch of Bull!!

I know more than enough about satellites and your Synthetic Aperture Radar Satellite to claim that you do not have the same fluid look-down and intel capability as the US, UK, China or Israel to that matter does. India is unable, at this time, to use any satellites capabilities for any military means. PERIOD!!

FAS being discredited????? Why just because it shoves your presumed theories up the Indian rear end?? :woot:

Your Hold ON Kashmir??Improved??? :rofl: I think that is the reason that everyday we have many Kashmiri's dying and to increase this hold you have half of your Army posted in that area?? Keep holding on though, because your current status of holding actually is beneficial for us!!

And lastly, our school's teach us manners and civility well enough to realize when to actually use it and especially with WHOM to use it with. You are unfortunately not one of those people!! :devil:

And thanks again for re-enforcing my earlier estimation on you and your supporters on how difficult it is to debate with an IDIOT! Case Closed!! :pop:

The Saudis aint buying Khalid, they rejected it. As for supercomputer, Dont know for sure if Pak has built one on its own. French stuff for JF, well not sure about it too coz since China is involved the US wont allow any of its NATO allies to share tech or give tech. I may be wrong, correct me If I am.

The Saudi's would not buy Al-Khalid........YES that is true for the time being but the reason is not the tank itself rather the ''mechanics'' of the sale!

Pakistan's Supercomputer..............YES we have a few at multiple levels of our strategic programs developed through COTS tech.

French Stuff for JF-17..........Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Board or PACB has already entered into final negotiations with SAGEM of France and BAE Systems of UK for the flight control suite for the JF-17! These companies have already received the relevant export license from their respective governments for this sale. So ZERO US pressure here!! Griffo radars from Selex Systems in Italy/ UK are already being made at PACB under a JV agreement and being used in the F-7P fighters.

AEROSTAT Radars..........?????? Do you really think that they could peek into every nook and cranny of Pakistan? What a bunch of Bull!!

Aerostats are a part of deep look capability that India has achieved. Don't be an Ostrich and see things in Isolation.

And yes Aerostats can see pretty deep and Pakistan ain't having any depth as far as geography is concerned.

Read more.

know more than enough about satellites

Your knowledge is next only to a peabrain. I asked you a simple question, have you ventured into a satellite imaging centre in any part of of your sodding life.

you do not have the same fluid look-down and intel capability as the US, UK, China or Israel to that matter does.

Like I pointed out earlier, we did not launched Israeli Ofeqs for nothing.

. India is unable, at this time, to use any satellites capabilities for any military means. PERIOD!!

For someone who has not even stepped inside a satellite imagery centre in any part of his life, you can go fart for all I care.

I ll tell you what start reading about civilian space capabilities of satellite imagery, you shall soon have a clear undertanding on how they will be iused for millitary applications.

I will not divulge into details on how fluid Indian system can work, but Ill leave you a clue. Read about INCOIS.

FAS being discredited????? Why just because it shoves your presumed theories up the Indian rear end?

Like I said Id read Stuart Slade any given sunday.

Your Hold ON Kashmir??Improved???

Yup.Or hold on Kashmir has improved. Pakistans capability to take Kashmir on whatever fronts diplomatically or politically is next only to zero.

I think that is the reason that everyday we have many Kashmiri's dying

Hmm I see a lot of people in FATA and SWAT dying... When was the last time people in any part of India died. More people in India died of Malaria then Kashmiris. So lets say we are numb.

ncrease this hold you have half of your Army posted in that area??

Case of sour grapes.

Keep holding on though, because your current status of holding actually is beneficial for us!!

Again a case of sour grapes.

And lastly, our school's teach us manners and civility well enough to realize when to actually use it and especially with WHOM to use it with. You are unfortunately not one of those people!!

You mean to say you went to a school.

Calling people idiots and dumbwits when you have suddenly realised that it is you is what is called being uneducated.

And thanks again for re-enforcing my earlier estimation on you and your supporters on how difficult it is to debate with an IDIOT! Case Closed!!

Like I said, you can go fart for all I care.

IPF

The Saudi's would not buy Al-Khalid........YES that is true for the time being but the reason is not the tank itself rather the ''mechanics'' of the sale!

Opps when did Saudis become beggers.

Pakistan's Supercomputer..............YES we have a few at multiple levels of our strategic programs developed through COTS tech.

Ahhh got ya ,, this one statement shows that you are nothing short of a fan boy. Who siad assembling commerical of the shelf pentiums together in a grid was difficult.

French Stuff for JF-17..........Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Board or PACB has already entered into final negotiations with SAGEM of France and BAE Systems of UK for the flight control suite for the JF-17! These companies have already received the relevant export license from their respective governments for this sale. So ZERO US pressure here!! Griffo radars from Selex Systems in Italy/ UK are already being made at PACB under a JV agreement and being used in the F-7P fighters.

I still don't see a French Radar and missile.

Like I said, you can go fart for all I care.

IPF

Tut Tut! I did fart and seemingly on your face here!! :rofl: :rofl:

Keep babbling IDIOT! :blah: :blah: :blah: I ain't arguing with ya!! :smokin:

Opps when did Saudis become beggers.

Ahhh got ya ,, this one statement shows that you are nothing short of a fan boy. Who siad assembling commerical of the shelf pentiums together in a grid was difficult.

I still don't see a French Radar and missile.

The INDIAN IDIOT (with experience of being a certified IDIOT) cannot resist to put in his 2-cents everywhere!! Looks like my fart on your face is still doing wonders? :rofl: :rofl:

Bottomline: Our Nukes are not here to be displayed in a museum for little schoolchildren to watch and point at, they're here to defend the countries national interests and they're there to be used, in a worst-case scenario, or in a small conflict, nobody knows, it's the job of the Pakistani Army to deter any attack and to defend Pakistani soil, and nobody knows how and when they will be used in whatever conflict.
Also people, our leaders and generals are quite aware of the after-effects of using any nukes, so we can debate all we want, we won't know when the button will be pushed, and the fear of India is that she doesn't know this aswell, so that is why Pakistan is not under great pressure from India, we are a nation, just like them, that simply wants to exist.

Old thread with new spices.

I ref. your attention to some indian news
- Our: tactical nukes. Softening your threat over border. :)
same news from PK.
- If your indian. Watch this indian news. (B. Khul de gee)

Best Intel.Agency:

Pakistan news:

Pakistan new air defense combat system 2015
Pakistani new Air defense combat system 2015 - YouTube

Indian media report pakistan airforce is better than indian airforce - YouTube
PAF WILL DESTROY INDIA IN Minutes indian Channel report - YouTube

Lets update the indians:
pakistani nuclear weapons Vs India 2015 - YouTube

Indias news :) Missiles.
Pakistani Missiles are better than Indian Missiles - India accepted - YouTube
Pakistan mesile is better than india - YouTube
India Test Fire Nuclear Missile Prithvi 4 warning to Pakistan Funny Video - YouTube

Indian news:
Pak Nukes and India - Pissed Off Indian Media #1 - YouTube
india fear about PAKISTAN atomic energy .mp4 (awi) - YouTube
Pakistan Has More Atomic Weapons than India and Israel - YouTube

Pakistani nuke security vs india and usa.
Pakistan's Nuclear Security as compare to U.S.A and India (An eye-opener) - YouTube

Indian news on PAK airforce vs there own.
Indian Media About Pakistan air Force and Indian Air Force 2015 - YouTube

What really happend in Kargil. Indian rtd.general by indians:
Gen. (Rtd) Kishan Pal accept that India lost Kargil War - YouTube
Kargil Conflict Victory Of Pakistan Short Indian TV Report - YouTube

Who saved the indians?
I Am Ashamed To Be An indian After Watching This Vedio - YouTube

a nuke in the region will destabilize countries around it it be madness. these countries are big agriculture too starvation for those who import. massive population ready for revenge if survive nuke. India will find it self alone and Israel lives far away from the mess.

is THERE is a CHANCE that PAF can NUKE india!

things are moving fast, recently!
and there are chances that IAF, FORMALY START a cold shot to a hot war between pakistan & india!:agree::eek:

so is there is a chance , tha PAF CAN NUKE INDIA?;)
No, Pakistan only threatens India to whip Indians back to their place whenever they try "indirect threats". Honestly, we dont need nukes, our conventional capabilities is good enough to hold back an Indian invasion but at a devastating price for both of us.

No, Pakistan only threatens India to whip Indians back to their place whenever they try "indirect threats". Honestly, we dont need nukes, our conventional capabilities is good enough to hold back an Indian invasion but at a devastating price for both of us.

I see, so that's why you guys are building a nuclear stockpile and threatening us with them? Because of your "conventional capabilities".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom