What's new

Is PDF helping bring people of Pakistan and India Closer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were making fun of @CENTCOM on the basis that he had a Muslim name. Of which I took offense because my family has also participated as part of US military and one day inshAllah after my studies I will too (as I have told Armstrong already) so it is not so absurd to believe that he is a Muslim in the military. I defend USA where they deserve to be defended, yes the foreign policy of the US is sht I do not deny that however you were bashing US on a thread that had nothing to do with US foreign policy. I believe it was a thread about people helping Pakistanis or something, I do not fully remember what the thread was about. My passport is irrelevant because although I know so little about Pakistan I have made an effort to learn more or else why would I be on this forum to begin with?? I am in a more neutral position when it comes to Pakistan and US because I can identify with both, on this forum the other American posters are usually in a defensive posture because they are outnumbered and so they go into bashing mode. Audio is just an islamophobic imbecile so him aside the others feel they need to be defensive when an anti-US posture is taken in a thread. Also a lot of people here think since the US government has bad foreign policy the people must be just as bad which is also not the case. Talon was calling all Americans racist in naswar corner on the basis that she heard some stories, I however having lived here my whole life can tell you the racism is little and white Americans who are demonized are not so bad. I have a lot of white friends, I have been to the "bible belt", have family in Texas which is perhaps the most republicanized christian state in the union and have never felt ostracized. So yes I will defend America when they deserve defending, so no you did not catch me anywhere.

Identity and ethnicity is being mixed up here. You can identify with Pashtuns on the basis that they are fellow Pakistanis but cannot become a Pashtun because that is a matter of ethnicity aka genetic.

My friend switch your answer for mine... it is one and the same.

There is no issue here. Ethnicity I already told you I tried to abandon but you cannot abandon it until it is taken so seriously in Pakistan. I explained the entire thing. You did not try to abandon America did you? I did try to abandon any ethnic identity.

I wrote this when I quit Muhajir race for Pakistaniyat:

Phool watan key

Ik din, jab mai jaaga tha, bari gehree neend sey...

Mainay dekhay, har rang key, char phool watan key...

The Sindhi, the Balochi, the Punjabi, the Pathan...

Chamakdaar, aur behad, Khushrang the yeh phool...

jaisey neeley, aasman pey, chayi ho dhanak...

Pukar, rahay the mujhko, charon phool... charon phool...

Keh rahey, the mujhsey... tum bhi hum mein sey ek...

Mil ke, hum chamkey gey, roshni ki tarah...

In haseen, rangon sey...Kaamil kardo hamein...

Par bharna jab, mainay chaha... unki ore... unki ore...

Mujhko, rokti/bandti thi, zaat ki rassiyan

Zimeydaar par iska, na tha Pathan, na Sindhi...

Mai hi tha, jisney banda tha, apnahi mustaqbil ...

Naam tha, in rassiyon, pey Muttahida Qawmi Mahaz...

Par mainay jab, kaha insey, ke jaag gaya hoon mai...

Chor do, tum mujhko, mai hoon phool watan ka,

Phool, ubhartay hai, doosrey phoolon key hi sang...

Par meri hi, rassiyon ney, mujhey ghulam bana liya...

Laga di mohar, Mohajir ki, meri bareek shaakh pey...

Phir ki, mainay Koshish, faraar honey ki...

Magar, woh rassiyan, lehraney lagi...

ban, gayin yeh rassiyan, dehshat-angez saamp...

Jakar liya, mujhey aisay, jaisay hoon mai shikaar...

Mainay dehshat sey, uski nazron sey, jab milayeee nazar...

Baray ghussey sey, bari magroori sey, usney mujhsey kaha...

Mai Altaf hoon, muhafiz hoon main wahid, iss qawm ka...

Mainay himmat ki, ussey kaha, phir chor do mujhey...

Watan hai yeh, mera hi, gehwara meri zindagi/azaadi ka...

Alag na karo... mujhsey tum... merey in phulon ko...

Par usney, mujhey jakar liya, jaisay mujhmey jaan hi nahi/na ho...

Qaid, kar ke rakh liya, uss zalim Altaf ney/uss zalim saamp ney...

Weerani, chaa gayi jaisay, udhasi ki leher...

Akeley mein, sochta tha, yeh mainay kya kiya...

Mainay nafrat, ko farogh diya, phoolon sey juda huwa...

Mushkil waqt mein, saath na diya, apney phoolon ka...

Phoolon, key beech hai, ek bandhan bara haseen...

Waisay hi, jaisay naslon mein, hai rishta yeh haseen...

Jaisay phoolon ko, hai zarurat, ek dujey ki hamesha...

Bulkul hi, waisay hi, naslon ko hai hay yeh zarurat...

Per mainay, apney hathon sey, apna jahan jala diya...

Di, thi mainay, apney aap ko hi saza...

Azeem uss, rishtey ko, humney ek pal mein mita diya...

Janam, hai diya humne, saamp/zehreeley saampon/Altaf ko yahan...

Par is, mayusi mein, mainay yaad kiyay...

mere khawb, mere sapney, mera guzra huwa kal...

Kaisay, khoon paseeney sey, banaya tha Pakistan...

Croron, ki qurbani, dey key paya Pakistan...

Ab gar, hum bat gayey, to na rahay ga yeh watan...

Mainay, hosla kiya, seena taan liya...

Mita di, mainay woh mohor, Muhajir key naam ki/shaakh say...

Rakh liya, mainay naam apna, Pakistan...

Chaa gaya, ek dam sey, azeem ujala...

aisi, roshni chayi, kar sakti thi, woh sharminda,

suraj ko bhi, chand ko bhi

Aisi, chamakdar, khuda daad thi,

Main uski, roshni mein, shagufta ho gaya...

Ek hawa chayi, mujhey bahoon mey, ley kar woh chal pari...

Puhcha diya, mujhey bagh mein, khiltay hai jahan 200 phool...

insey, mil key, banaun ga mai Pakistan...

Khiley ga, is watan mein, har rang ka phool...

Sindhi, Balochi, Punjabi , Pathan... kahlayen gey yahan, Pakistan...

Har phool, hoga azad, na hongi nafratein...

Apni, ghalti sey, mainay seekha hai yehi...

Apney, phoolon mein, tafreek nahin hoti...

Zameen meri, aati hai, sab sey pehley...

Pakistan, hai toh hum hain, warna hum kuch bhi nahi...

I became a Pakistani and abandoned the Muhajir identity... later I understood that it was not enough and grew attached to the Pashtuns. My book played a part. Some of the biases I saw in Karachi myself played a part too-I mean anyone would grow attached to a Pashtun person whose ethnicity is insulted and he only says Pakistan zindabad. Lots of reasons. Pashtuns have sacrificed a lot for their land. They need to feel assured that the sacrifice is worth it. I will join the Pashtun race. Pwe shwi?

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend switch your answer for mine... it is one and the same.

There is no issue here. Ethnicity I already told you I tried to abandon but you cannot abandon it until it is taken so seriously in Pakistan. I explained the entire thing. You did not try to abandon America did you? I did try to abandon any ethnic identity.

I wrote this when I quit Muhajir race for Pakistaniyat:

I became a Pakistani and abandoned the Muhajir identity... later I understood that it was not enough and grew attached to the Pashtuns. My book played a part. Some of the biases I saw in Karachi myself played a part too-I mean anyone would grow attached to a Pashtun person whose ethnicity is insulted and he only says Pakistan zindabad. Lots of reasons. Pashtuns have sacrificed a lot for their land. They need to feel assured that the sacrifice is worth it. I will join the Pashtun race. Pwe shwi?

That was an amazing poem but bro you cannot join a race. America is not a race, being American has nothing to do with race. Anyone can be an American as long as they are willing to look past their race and unite under the white, red, and blue. I grew up among so many different children and we were taught that we are all American, we all rose up and pledged allegiance to the same flag every morning. You are comparing apples to oranges here, you are trying to find a correlation between being a citizen of the US and being an ethnic Pashtun. You are saying I adopted a foreign nation as my own, but it is actually the reverse. To me Pakistan is foreign more so than the US. You can compare calling oneself a Pakistani to someone calling themselves American not trying to become a different race! You are trying to become something which is determined by blood. How would that unite Pakistan though?? Are you talking about assimilating Muhajirs into Pashtun people?? Wouldn't that still leave differences between Pashtun, Sindhi, Balochi, and Punjabi though? So what will you accomplish??

Opposite applies in that case.

You are comparing apples to oranges. Ethnicity to the citizenship of a state.

That was an amazing poem but bro you cannot join a race. America is not a race, being American has nothing to do with race. Anyone can be an American as long as they are willing to look past their race and unite under the white, red, and blue. I grew up among so many different children and we were taught that we are all American, we all rose up and pledged allegiance to the same flag every morning. You are comparing apples to oranges here, you are trying to find a correlation between being a citizen of the US and being an ethnic Pashtun. You are saying I adopted a foreign nation as my own, but it is actually the reverse. To me Pakistan is foreign more so than the US. You can compare calling oneself a Pakistani to someone calling themselves American not trying to become a different race! You are trying to become something which is determined by blood. How would that unite Pakistan though?? Are you talking about assimilating Muhajirs into Pashtun people?? Wouldn't that still leave differences between Pashtun, Sindhi, Balochi, and Punjabi though? So what will you accomplish??

You are comparing apples to oranges. Ethnicity to the citizenship of a state.

If America wasn't about race then why was their slavery, massacre of native Americans?.

America is all about race but in a modern context, where yay break your balls and Jewish man collects the riches.

If America wasn't about race then why was their slavery, massacre of native Americans?.

America is all about race but in a modern context, where yay break your balls and Jewish man collects the riches.

You are talking about the past, where as we are talking about the present. Yeah that is why everyone still tries to come to America right?? Not for a better life but to pay money to Jews?? Also not all Jews are dirt rich, that is just some propaganda against Jews.

You are talking about the past, where as we are talking about the present. Yeah that is why everyone still tries to come to America right?? Not for a better life but to pay money to Jews?? Also not all Jews are dirt rich, that is just some propaganda against Jews.
Wasn't the same White Americans who abolished Slavery, rose from racism and now elected a Black, oh sorry, an Afro-American President.

I don't like many things about America but I appreciate that they took evils in their own country seriously and invested heavily to get rid of it. That's why we see call it Free Society.

A society where an Indian can come and become their boss just because he has talent unlike in India where they become because they belong to Reserved Class.

There are good and bad things in every country. I believe in adopting everything good about US and learn from their mistakes too so that we don't commit it.

US may be most hated country by many but its people gave us many inventions, development programs and saved us.

They forgot the hatred of Pearl Harbor and WW2, and now great ally of Germany and Japan.

And I agree with your idea that you will defend it as you were born in this country. Its patriotism after all.

@KRAIT I know which is why sometimes I laugh when Pakistanis blame US for economic woes. Japan, Germany, and South Korea are all US allies for as long as if not longer than Pakistan yet they managed to sqeeze something out of the relationship and better themselves. Pakistans leaders instead shoved cash into their pockets yet Pakistanis kept electing them.

@KRAIT I know which is why sometimes I laugh when Pakistanis blame US for economic woes. Japan, Germany, and South Korea are all US allies for as long as if not longer than Pakistan yet they managed to sqeeze something out of the relationship and better themselves. Pakistans leaders instead shoved cash into their pockets yet Pakistanis kept electing them.
Hilary Clinton said a harsh but true statement once. We gave you highest aid, more than your so called Best friends.

Hilary Clinton said a harsh but true statement once. We gave you highest aid, more than your so called Best friends.

and how much property worth of billions of dollars they have damaged? and plus they dont even pay the road maintainance charges, nor the transport charges, all goes from our pocket to transport their terror weapons which haunt us in return

and how much property worth of billions of dollars they have damaged? and plus they dont even pay the road maintainance charges, nor the transport charges, all goes from our pocket to transport their terror weapons which haunt us in return
And its their fault or your govt.s fault ? You are ally in WoT. You are responsible for your decisions. Why don't Pakistani people block Supply lines if they are so angry ?

Stop blaming everyone and blame your Army and Government. They brought this on you.

Tell the nakame politicians to milk this out of the US than, your zardari lotte types do not know how to do diplomacy.

If I was President of Pakistan I would laid out the terms straight up, like ok I will help you but you will pay this much fee for transportation, you will pay for road repairs every year if they became unbearable, in return we provide security and keep our side of the border locked down. At this point I would not even ask for aid anymore, I would just say no more aid let us talk forgiving of some of my debts in return of continued support until the end of the war. Fix my roads before you leave, if you want to use my airspace give me a heads up in return or no more air route. I bet the Pakistani clown politicians just sit around and take orders and then cry about being robbed after the fact. If US still owes Pakistan some aid money which has never been given to Pakistan I would ask for the whole sum straight up or we can stop the supply routes.

US was paying so much cash for the northern supply route but Pakistan backed down after asking for half of what they were already spending. Pakistan should have stood steadfast with that fee after they had asked for it, you can give double to non allys but have a problem giving half to an ally? It is little things like these which can decide diplomacy, they backed down so quickly it made Pakistan look like a laughing stock.

And its their fault or your govt.s fault ? You are ally in WoT. You are responsible for your decisions. Why don't Pakistani people block Supply lines if they are so angry ?

Stop blaming everyone and blame your Army and Government. They brought this on you.

then why dont you blame of the WOT reaches india, arnt you ally to US on WOT yourself, why do you blame pakistan for ajmal kasab?

how does that taste now?

then why dont you blame of the WOT reaches india, arnt you ally to US on WOT yourself, why do you blame pakistan for ajmal kasab
how does that taste now?
:hitwall: Kahan ki baat kahan le gaya. You do realize that LeT is Pakistani Terrorist organization. We have been fighting our own WoT since 1990s due to our dear neighbor.

And for 26/11, we condemn our govt. too. where as your govt. was lying to the teeth. Try something better.

Don't use diversionary tactics.

:hitwall: Kahan ki baat kahan le gaya. You do realize that LeT is Pakistani Terrorist organization. We have been fighting our own WoT since 1990s due to our dear neighbor.

And for 26/11, we condemn our govt. too. where as your govt. was lying to the teeth. Try something better.

Don't use diversionary tactics.

even though most of pakistanis believe ajmal was a suffron terrorist planted by india to do another samjhota express type attack

but as per your own stupid logic im dealing with you in your own way, you said pakistan is responsible for WOT, then bhai sahab then you are responsible for your own misery, LeT is a faction of taliban and talibans attacked mumbai, india is responsible for 26/11 not pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom