Is PDF helping bring people of Pakistan and India Closer

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyxmt

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Before joining PDF I had no interaction with Indian people to this extent, I will occasionally meet some indian and say hi hello and thats about it. Although I didnt like Indians but did not hate them either. But after joining PDF I have come to know the real Indianity of these people and now I can confirm I hate Indians. what do other PDFers think about it? both Indian and Pakistani

is this bringing us closer or further dividing us

Before joining PDF I had no interaction with Indian people to this extent, I will occasionally meet some indian and say hi hello and thats about it. Although I didnt like Indians but did not hate them either. But after joining PDF I have come to know the real Indianity of these people and now I can confirm I hate Indians. what do other PDFers think about it? both Indian and Pakistani

After coming across some of your posts, that bold statement above made me :rofl:

now I can confirm I hate Indians. what do other PDFers think about it? both Indian and Pakistani

99% of threads started on daily basis here are in no way related to defense, yet the name 'Pakistan defense forum', and all most all the threads opened are to abuse, hate, target and vent their frustration on others, including this very own thread, religion bashing, racism etc etc happen blatantly, if the mods were educated good enough on what amounts to violation of 'rules', all most all would have been banned permanently, this forum is nothing but an open sewage were any one can come in and open a new thread bashing others. In such a situation you are hoping to make friends here. don't pay too much attention to negativity, try to look at good things.

No, we are having WAR on daily basis on several fronts and sometimes got nuked by Moderators.. :p:P:P

rules in real life are very simple... u give respect and you get some. u abuse someone and u get paid in the same coin... many ppl coming here are just dagger drawn trying to pull someone’s leg, just to make even a score with its roots originating from another world. the aim of this forum should be to have a rational and intelligent discussion whereas it somehow turns into a “whose got a bigger gun” episode. this place has a future and i believe it can deliver a lot in terms of mutual understanding and tolerance

Dont about friendship or closeness but it sure help us to vent our frustration online about each other and think rationally in 'real' life

I agree, it is increasing our interactions and even though we disagree on a lot of things it's also enabling us to see that Indian and Pakistani is not a single entity but diverse houses of opinions and voices and perhaps it'd lead us to appreciate each other in the long run if not come 'close'.

Thank You , Please hate us More , we seriously need it.. Aisi zindagi jeene ka kya fayda jab sab aapko Like hi karte hon , tohde bahot hate karne wale bhi to hone chahiye !!
Happy Hating mate !!

On topic - I genuinely think that most people here DO learn a lot.. I have met many Liberal and Extremist Pakistanis.
Did it bring me closer to them , Not particularly , But it helped me understanding their Point Of View :) !!!
So Yeah , I m Like Interacting here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom