What's new

Is PDF helping bring people of Pakistan and India Closer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afgahni Pathan tribes are confused about their identity

Some say they are Jewish who migrated, some say they are Arab, others say they are Turk

When reality is they are not even closely related to those ethnic groups

Its true that they are not jews. Bani israeli theory was fabricated by khan jahan lodhi of mughal court. He sent his men to pashtun areas to investigate the history and origin of pashtun tribes. He found out that all tribes them are not connected to any one ancestor, i.e their shajra of each tribe do not end on single point. He compiled shajra-e-nasam of each tribe and connected it to a made up , fictiticious person Qais abdul rasheed, a jew who went to medina and accepted islam at the hand of holy prophet. He fabricated bani israel theory to show his rivals mughals inferior to afghans.. When this fake theory reached to ears of some pashtuns, who are religously conservative, they accepted it.
Balochs claim to be syrian arabs....

Two different topics

1) Should one take pride and excessive importance to stuff like race that is not a matter of coice.

2) Can a Chinese one day say he's a dane and represent the danish people?

No need to mix the two.

On the contrary they are intertwined with each other to the point where your point (2) is answered by point (1) !

Because race, culture, ethnicity etc. in itself are an absolutely ludicrous concept to be kept exclusive when its very origin & subsequent evolution is self-defeating then so is the sense of incredulity that exists when a Chinese starts representing the Danish People ! It does exist...no one is denying that & even in my own case more than a frown would mark my forehead, but the premise that is made as to why a Chinese cannot represent Danish People is absolutely illogical to begin with because of the discussion we had in the above posts.

Go away gujarati bohra. Or are you also claiming to be pathan now???
@Monkey D Luffy , they really love you :) everybody wants to be you. What is the secret of your charm???

lol I am wondering the same. Because pashtuns in pakistan are not symbol of superior social status...they are represented by professions like watchman, driver, labourer, kabarr-wala, chai-wala etc

What does this Koranic verse has go to do with anything ? :lol:

I'm not completely stupid; I know that there are races, tribes & nations around me, I just can't understand the zealotry, the pride & the exclusivity associated with it because there is no denying at the end of the day that God didn't create the Pashtuns or the Hazaras - We did ! Adam was neither a Kashmiri nor a German. We made these things up just as we make our own names up - We don't fight each other over that & we certainly don't think that we're better than the other because I'm named Ahmed whereas they call you Ali ! Thats ludicrous & so 'Ethno-Linguistic Nationalism' is absolutely ludicrous.

You are totally wrong. Allah created you as armstrong, muslim, kashmiri/lahori, pakistani and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are totally wrong. Allah created you as armstrong, muslim, kashmiri/lahori, pakistani and so on.

Ummf not exactly Allah created me as a human being born into many of the identities people had created over thousands of years !

On the contrary they are intertwined with each other to the point where your point (2) is answered by point (1) !

Because race, culture, ethnicity etc. in itself are an absolutely ludicrous concept to be kept exclusive when its very origin & subsequent evolution is self-defeating then so is the sense of incredulity that exists when a Chinese starts representing the Danish People ! It does exist...no one is denying that & even in my own case more than a frown would mark my forehead, but the premise that is made as to why a Chinese cannot represent Danish People is absolutely illogical to begin with because of the discussion we had in the above posts.

I'm going to be kashmiri from tomorrow onwards and going to troll the kashmir section full time, telling everyone how the pakistani terrorism has destroyed our lives.

See, its not about taking pride, its just about being truthful.

Dawoos!

Btw just think about it-India and Pakistan coming closer? Well no I guess we are seeing whats happening. It depends on the purpose of the poster. If his purpose is to attack another and his decisions well... I doubt with that mentality Indians and Pakistanis will ever come close. But Indians do not have the purpose in mind anyway. They wish to bash and go back home happy. ;)
@fateh71 I do not need your permission to become a Pashtun. I have brothers who have accepted me as such and I definately do not need permission from an Indian to become one. In fact it is on advice of fellow Pashtuns that I started calling myself one. If I was pro-Afghanistan Luffy would be welcoming me.

I know the language mostly, will start wearing local dress and will soon merge fully. The history I have told right now back there Pashtuns themselves do not know mostly.

Tik ta? Now stop going off-topic or I will call aeronaut.

Dawoos!

Btw just think about it-India and Pakistan coming closer? Well no I guess we are seeing whats happening. It depends on the purpose of the poster. If his purpose is to attack another and his decisions well... I doubt with that mentality Indians and Pakistanis will ever come close. But Indians do not have the purpose in mind anyway. They wish to bash and go back home happy. ;)
@fateh71 I do not need your permission to become a Pashtun. I have brothers who have accepted me as such and I definately do not need permission from an Indian to become one. In fact it is on advice of fellow Pashtuns that I started calling myself one. If I was pro-Afghanistan Luffy would be welcoming me.

I know the language mostly, will start wearing local dress and will soon merge fully. The history I have told right now back there Pashtuns themselves do not know mostly.

Tik ta? Now stop going off-topic or I will call aeronaut.

We pashtuns do not appreciate threats :)

Its true that they are not jews. Bani israeli theory was fabricated by khan jahan lodhi of mughal court. He sent his men to pashtun areas to investigate the history and origin of pashtun tribes. He found out that all tribes them are not connected to any one ancestor, i.e their shajra of each tribe do not end on single point. He compiled shajra-e-nasam of each tribe and connected it to a made up , fictiticious person Qais abdul rasheed, a jew who went to medina and accepted islam at the hand of holy prophet. He fabricated bani israel theory to show his rivals mughals inferior to afghans.. When this fake theory reached to ears of some pashtuns, who are religously conservative, they accepted it.
Balochs claim to be syrian arabs....

So what is your theory on the origins of pushtoons?.

I am anxious to know your side of the story, not Jews not Turks not Iranians then what?.

@ghilzai Tell me about the human beings. How is that possible, how can anyone change his ethnicity.

They really cannot I agree with you, it is impossible. One can marry into another ethnicity and then have their children continue to marry into that same ethnicity and then after 100 years they will have family who are of that ethnicity but one cannot instantly change their blood. If I learn Spanish tomorrow would not make me Spanish, being a Punjabi is about blood. Sindhi if you have Sindhi blood, and Pashtun if you have Pashtun blood. If @haviZsultan wants to unite Pakistan above race he should do it through Paskistaniyat not by acting like he is a Pashtun.

I'm going to be kashmiri from tomorrow onwards and going to troll the kashmir section full time, telling everyone how the pakistani terrorism has destroyed our lives.

See, its not about taking pride, its just about being truthful.

Then don't lie; @haviZsultan was honest about his identity from day one - where he came from & what he choose for himself !

But taking your word blindly as something to substantiate what does or does not happen in Kashmir is one thing but your right to identity yourself with Kashmir & Kashmiris is something else. Once you've told people what kind of experiences you've had there & what you've been exposed to, then even being a Tamil isn't going to change the credibility of your assertions for substantiation lies in evidence not conjecture nor fabrications.

They really cannot I agree with you, it is impossible. One can marry into another ethnicity and then have their children continue to marry into that same ethnicity and then after 100 years they will have family who are of that ethnicity but one cannot instantly change their blood. If I learn Spanish tomorrow would not make me Spanish, being a Punjabi is about blood. Sindhi if you have Sindhi blood, and Pashtun if you have Pashtun blood. If @haviZsultan wants to unite Pakistan above race he should do it through Paskistaniyat not by acting like he is a Pashtun.

But you're not a Punjabi by blood, my Arab friend ! :coffee:

Ummf not exactly Allah created me as a human being born into many of the identities people had created over thousands of years !

lol you are stubbornly sticking to your point, why so philosphical like aristotle?
If identities are created by people, it doesnt matter at all, we all have red blood circulating in our veins and arteries, then lets erase the boundry between pakistan and india, after all we are one and same humans..

lol I am wondering the same. Because pashtuns in pakistan are not symbol of superior social status...they are represented by professions like watchman, driver, labourer, kabarr-wala, chai-wala etc

Better than being in Afghanistan & eating rock, sand and grass

Illegal Afghanis cross over to Pakistan everyday

But you're not a Punjabi by blood, my Arab friend ! :coffee:

I am not Arab, I am Punjabi Syed. My family married punjabis whose children than married more punjabis and this has continued for 400+ years since we came to the subcontinent. Blood, culture, language, and location is why we are punjabis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom