What's new

Is most of INDIA safe from PAF deep strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devastation in 1965 BY PAF on IAF will not mean much if the IAF has
350 SU30MKI/F18SUPER HORNET combo by 2020 with small nos of PAK FA just arriving as well.

Got to think abt today or tommrrow not yesterday !!!!!!!!

Mods - close this stupid thread, does not make any sense.

Question: Why would pakistan want to deep strike india ?

If it is JUST factories / economics then Maharashtra is in range as is most of western / north india.

I can not understand why would Pakistan want to deep strike some thing which can not be capitalized by infantry ?

Question: Why would pakistan want to deep strike india ?

If it is JUST factories / economics then Maharashtra is in range as is most of western / north india.

I can not understand why would Pakistan want to deep strike some thing which can not be capitalized by infantry ?

Because PAF needed deep strike or Ballistic missile to attack Hydrabad ,Banglore,Chennai etc in order to really give a slap to India's multi billion dollar IT industry

Because PAF needed deep strike or Ballistic missile to attack Hydrabad ,Banglore,Chennai etc in order to really give a slap to India's multi billion dollar IT industry

seiko ...... what the hell man !

U don't need missiles / nukes / weapons to do that.

There is no counterpart to anarchy and threat when it comes to business mood !

PREVENT war ! encourage self realization.

seiko ...... what the hell man !

U don't need missiles / nukes / weapons to do that.

There is no counterpart to anarchy and threat when it comes to business mood !

PREVENT war ! encourage self realization.

Mate i am not advocating war..trust me.You asked me why PAF need Deep strike i am answering that.For me a war will lead to our economy 10 years backwards ..so i am not in big fan of any war

Pakistan can strike any where inside India. This ability has already been demonstrated by our Missile that are in Military Inventory of Pakistan.

:pakistan:
54715858f16feae172bb57f028866ce6.gif
:china:

Pakistan can strike any where inside India. This ability has already been demonstrated by our Missile that are in Military Inventory of Pakistan.

:pakistan:
54715858f16feae172bb57f028866ce6.gif
:china:

No doubt Majority of Indian Cities are under coverage of these Missiles.

But with the Arrival of AAD and PAD, The scenario may change in next 10 Years.

Having coverage theoretically....and being able to reach those places to launch attack on them are two different things.....

Its like believing that after Pakistan launches attack Crafts or Missiles.....India will not react....and will not up its defense ante.

India will know with in few seconds of any attack and will initiate counter measures accordingly.

Do any of you people realise just how large india is in land mass.

Its about the same size has Western Europe. Nearly 4 x the size of pakistan.

Its military infrastucture is huge. 60 air bases hundreds of army bases and 7 naval stations.

17 nuclear power stations and 6 major industrial metroplosis cities

SPREAD OVER 1000s miles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To attack most of india with CONVENTIONAL weapons and hope to hurt india you would need the sort of air power and missle power show cased BY USA
IN THE gulf war against IRAQ.

INDIA HAS MASSIVE STRATEGIC DEPTH .. its a very big advantage...

Pakistan is not geared to a massive strike doctrine against india.

Their nuke weapons are LAST RESORT weapons.

PAKISTAN missles & planes will be used along the LOC and border thousands of miles away from chennai mumbai calcultta and hydrabhad

Hi,

Talking about the comment about hezbollah---lebanon---israel----there were rougly 40 israelis killed in that conflict---there were rougly 2000 lebanese killed in that conflict---.

There will come a break away point in deaths, where the deaths of the lebanese / hezbollah will sky rocket in proprtion to the deaths of israeli soldiers by a greater number.

If PAF acquires J10s they may be able to deep strike into Indian cities upto 1500 km. given the range of those birds are upto 3000 km. I highly doubt deep striking into Indian cities would be on the minds of PAF though.

Hi,

Talking about the comment about hezbollah---lebanon---israel----there were rougly 40 israelis killed in that conflict---there were rougly 2000 lebanese killed in that conflict---.

There will come a break away point in deaths, where the deaths of the lebanese / hezbollah will sky rocket in proprtion to the deaths of israeli soldiers by a greater number.

Is that a suggestion or a prediction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom