What's new

What will come more handy for initial strikes in Indo-Pak theatre? Stealth or Speed?

Muhammad Saftain Anjum

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What will come more handy for initial strikes in Indo-Pak theatre?
Stealth or Speed?
I understand both stealth and speed are important but what should be preferred for initial strike on High value target?

I think it will depend upon the location of target.if deep inside India, Pakistan will go for Subsonic Stealth missile but for border region targets, saturation attack with high speed rockets will be a way to go.(so we need to increase the range of our rockets)
While for India, due to lack of strategic depth of Pakistan, supersonic cruise missile is all what they need to take out the high value targets.

What do you think about this matter in hand?

Stealth was Musharraf (rip) sahab ki Kargil waali harkat.. ki ji stab in the back and kabzaa kar lo peaks ka dhoka de k

Speed was the Pajeet response

soch samajh k karo, both are important..

slower ball bhi, yorker bhi !

Stealth was Abhinandan’s harkat and then the speed at which PAF gave a reply.

Gen Bipin’s (rip) plan but didn’t come to fruition.

In India Pakistan theatre, will be limited to small skirmishes. In an event of all out war, I would think a salvo of ballistic missiles, cruise missiles at each other military installations. Might mean both AF might be defunct with focus on army and naval assets with Pakistan at a clear disadvantage.

Stealth for sure. If the enemy doesn’t know your next move and you can surprise them then thats more valuable than speed.
What’s the point of speed when your moves are predictable or can be countered effectively? With stealth you can hit the enemy where it hurts without them expecting it.
For example, India launches a blitzkrieg style attack into Sindh capturing up to Mirpur Khas, with aim to put Karachi in danger and attempt to capture it. If Pakistan uses stealth and attacks Indians from an unexpected direction and ends up surrounding Indians by cutting their logistics off, who won? Speed or stealth?
Stealth is far superior to speed.
Speed is what Russia tried to use in Ukraine. But it didn’t work out will for them.

India has quantity at their side, so they can easily open multiple fronts to stretch out PA to weaken their positions, PA on the other hand can concentrate their power/punch on selected points, but I think in Pakistan's case speed is everything because we don't have strategic depth to stop Indians for long. Stealth can be used for precision attacks on Strategic positions or targeting Airfields.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom