What's new

If the Generals knew the India role in regime change, could it be stopped, evoking some India centric Ghairat.

Here it is ...

Related...
The second link is not even an allegation. It is the news of a company in Pakistan wanting to import high-pressure boilers and steam turbines from India to improve electricity generation. It may be surprising to some but makes sense as it will be cost competitive to importing it from China due to distance involved.

Padi

You described your self so elegantly… see hanging around me will stimulate your cow pee fed brain …

Modi doesn’t mass murder is like saying zadari doesn’t steal … it doesn’t sound right does it ?
Lol, you keep asking more puerile questions on cue. I am not ignoring you only in recognition of your indefatigable quest to embarrass yourself ever more.

One has to really naive to believe that Imran Khan is trying to change anything at all. He just want to be back in power and will do whatever it takes.

Only an extremely principled man, with the backing of entire populace can bring about a revolution, that can put army in its place.

Imran khan is not a man of principles and once can clearly see that, in the life he has led, what he did to come into power and what he did once he was in power.

They fixed the elections so he couldn't two thirds majority. I remember watching the election results and the vote counter literally went offline when the PTI wins were flying in. His hands were tied. Without a majority its difficult.

He should have got a majority in 2013 too and they fixed those elections.

Sharifs and Zardaris are a cancer, they have reduced Pakistan to a 3rd world mess of a country and pajeets are their cheerleaders. Middle, upper and educated classes suffer whilst the poor are rounded up with a plate of biryani and told which box to tick in the voting booth and the corrupts bootlick these families in the hope of getting their crumbs.

I don't know when Pakistanis will wake up, each year the gap is widening between the developed nations and Pakistan. Its already a 50 year minimum job. But they can't begin this road to recovery unless they dismantle the Sharif and Zardari networks and remove them for politics forever.

Lol, you keep asking more puerile questions on cue. I am not ignoring you only in recognition of your indefatigable quest to embarrass yourself ever more.

Translation: I Padi am such Godi media baboon that to date has been unable to make a cohesive argument backed by hard facts that now I will go back to my stupid Hendooo Bendoooo school and ask for a refund....

PS do you think the reason why Modi was denied a US visa is because he would over stay work as a sweeper in Katy Mall?...

now for the hendoooo bendooooos who stupidly think Khan caused the cancer in Pakistan .. watch this learn something

Last edited:
Once you hendon bendooo baboon watch if you have a half a brain you would realise that Khan did every thing counter effect the horrible policies of the prior gov... such building Dams!.... you dam fools.

Translation: I Padi am such Godi media baboon that to date has been unable to make a cohesive argument backed by hard facts that now I will go back to my stupid Hendooo Bendoooo school and ask for a refund....

PS do you think the reason why Modi was denied a US visa is because he would over stay work as a sweeper in Katy Mall?...

now for the hendoooo bendooooos who stupidly think Khan caused the cancer in Pakistan .. watch this learn something

Lol, how much is Pee Tee Aaayeee paying per post these days ? Extra to link to US article and YouTube videos ? Lol.

Lol, how much is Pee Tee Aaayeee paying per post these days ? Extra to link to US article and YouTube videos ? Lol.

ahhh ....

speaking from experience are we?..

Sharifs and Zardaris are a cancer, they have reduced Pakistan to a 3rd world mess of a country and pajeets are their cheerleaders. Middle, upper and educated classes suffer whilst the poor are rounded up with a plate of biryani and told which box to tick in the voting booth and the corrupts bootlick these families in the hope of getting their crumbs.
You are right about this, but what you don't realise is that Imran Khan is not very different from them in terms of intentions ( look at what his wife, Buzdar, Pervaiz Elahi etc did) and much worse than them in terms of capability. His friends did not nickname him "Im the Dim" for nothing.

ahhh ....

speaking from experience are we?..
Actually, I admit I was wrong to ask you. Even they have some standards. They will only pay for posts above a certain quality threshold. Anyway, you have ceased to be entertaining and are boring me now. Ignored.

Actually, I admit I was wrong

dam right you are...

Remember you are idiot who thinks Madonna is a virgin, Zadari is a honest man and Modi isn't a mass murder

They will only pay for posts above a certain quality threshold.

really?.. Godi media has standards?..

no shit.... I never noticed.

Anyway, you have ceased to be entertaining and are boring me now. Ignored.

entertaining?... hmmm didn't realise being butt raped publicly is fun.....

then again you are a hendoooo bendoooo that are a bizarre people with a beastly religion.

nless they dismantle the Sharif and Zardari networks and remove them for politics forever.

plus army... they need to stay in the barracks

Last edited:
Bajwa, the moronic Traitor was against the retaliatory strikes by the PAF on the iconic day of 27th feb, 2019. Bajwa was dead against a reciprocal action and US also directed Army lapdogs not to retaliate.

It's only the pressure and focus from IK

Firstly, no one loves Bajwa--typical to the Pakistani style, they kick you when you are down.
Secondly: "Pressure and focus from IK" to cause the retaliatory strikes against India in Feb. 2019??!!! Hahahahaha!!!! Oh how deluded even once sane PDF members like you have become!! The foreign policy of Pakistan has been almost exclusively the domain of the Pakistani military since ZAB was toppled in 1977, with perhaps a few attempted pushbacks by Nawaz Sharif, for his personal benefits but to his own detriment.

As for Imran Khan... I will leave my usual rants for another time. But this forum can, like the expat followers of Reza Shah Pehlavi of Iran since 1979, can rant all they want in the overseas blogs. It won't move the needle an inch. The 'Danda' is swinging in Pakistan--a Danda not swung like General Zia's rule (1977-1988).

Paksiatnis get carried away by bombastic speeches. Only people getting impressed by IK’s big mouth speeches were Pakistanis.

In international arena, people were not waiting for IK to make speeches, for them to know what is happening in this region. It is same IK who never got a phone call from Biden and it was same IK during whose tenure, Modi was given highest awards by many Muslim countries.
It is same IK who used a Saudi jet to visit US and that jet was withdrawn to show him his place.

Please don’t think that he had become so large an international figure. In fact, he was considered a naive politician by many international publications for opening his mouth a bit too much. He jumped the gun on many issues, a little too early. US bases in Pakistan was a glaring one.

He was good for your nation, since he has a clean image and he meant well. But he failed there too. He chose a team of incapable people who couldn’t do their job well. He gave extension to Bajwa, which was a massive miscalculation.

When 370 was repealed and your awam wanted action, he had apparently asked - should I attack India? We don’t have leverage on this issue. Shows how poorly he was advised on the issue. It was later that he woke up and tried to organise black day and closing of trade etc. Even that was a poor decision considering adverse impact on your economy which was already at the edge. He couldn’t keep nations interest above politics while taking that decision.

It really pains me to agree with Pakistan's adversaries--especially Indians--on this forum but 'real change' can't happen unless there is 'honest' evaluation of events. I agree with your post except the last paragraph--which is, btw, only slightly important: Imran had to make some tough decisions about trade with India, after what India did in Kashmir on August 5, 2019.

I have seen Pakistan's foreign well wishers here--from China, and Indonesia who had been warning about the chaos Imran was unleashing from the days before his ouster in April 2022. And inadvertently, perhaps, Indians too became Pakistan's well-wishers although I am not sure about their motives. Some speak the truth: Imran was India's best friend in Pakistan.

About Imran Khan: I have repeated many times: The guy is a total Narcist, a very stupid person, a pathological liar, and a person so self-absorbed that, short of perhaps--and only perhaps!!!, his own kids and sisters, he'd throw everyone under the bus for his Messianic self-appointed historic role. And he has no role left to play in Pakistan--at least nor for foreseeable future.

here was only one good thing in him - It was that he meant well for your nation and wasn’t corrupt. He still remains the best bet for your nation.

No, A one-man show run by a stupid guy can't be giant nation's best bet. I still don't question his intentions though. But then the Imam of the mosque near my house was apparently a very well meaning and honest person too. Would I put running the city like Karachi into his hands? No.

The biggest crime of Imran Khan, in my opinion, is he was the universe unto himself. He carefully didn't even groom his viable successor despite his so-called '27 years of political struggle' --just like in his crickeing days he remained a dictator in politics. After all, he knew everything, right?? If he croaked in 2021, the height of his power, his 'party would have ended abruptly!!

Imran's has been a one-man show. Had it been a Castro or a Mao or a Stalin or an Erdogan, there would be some 'real change'. It wasn't meant to be with Imran: This was all show, built upon the Cricket World Cup 1992 Win (which was a team play, btw) and then a few charity work funded by the state land grant and donations. Add in some anti-Americanism, some appeal to the glory days of Islam, some fluent English and pics with Princess Diana, you have the persona of Imran Khan. Carefully craft a 'Born Again' Muslim in a deeply religious nation which is also looking westward for escape and direction/dollars. Perhaps he read somewhere from Machiavelli how to appeal to a nation, tired of its old order, to portray himself as the one and only one. Perhaps he learned from Goebbels how to repeat lies. Above all, Imran's sense of infallibility became his downfall!! He thought he was irreplaceable. A big mistake--but then all megalomaniacs have such traits.

Deconstructing Imran Khan is not hard at all. Not at all.

They fixed the elections so he couldn't two thirds majority. I remember watching the election results and the vote counter literally went offline when the PTI wins were flying in. His hands were tied. Without a majority its difficult.

He should have got a majority in 2013 too and they fixed those elections.

I don't know when Pakistanis will wake up, each year the gap is widening between the developed nations and Pakistan. Its already a 50 year minimum job. But they can't begin this road to recovery unless they dismantle the Sharif and Zardari networks and remove them for politics forever.
Pakistanis still don't understand, how their establishment works.

If Pakistan establishment could not rig the 1970s elections in favor of thier own candidate, which literally cause their country to split into two..they certainly did not rig 2017 election.

Election rigging in Pakistan does not happen at the voting stage, like booth capturing or vote counting stage.

Election fixing by the 'Establishment' happens much earlier, so that the "right parties" come into power.

That happens with electables being transfered or coerced into or out of a certain party.

Opponents being knocked out of the election by banning them, putting them in jail or making them flee the country.

Media houses coerced into reporting in favor of a party and against the other party.

Or after the election, smaller parties( the parties loyal to the establishment ) are nudged into making an alliance with their favored party to form a coalition government.

So Pakistani establishment certainly did fix the 2017 elections, but it was in favor of Imran khan, and not against him, as they wanted 3rd front to challenge the monopoly of Sharif's and Zardari's in Pakistani politics.

Imran khan was completely fine with it, as long as he got to be the PM.

That is why, I say Imran khan is not a man of principles, and he will not bring about any revolution in Pakistan, that will oust its army, out of its politics.

Where as Pakistani establishment are devious but their objectives are very simple.
Whether directly or indirectly they want to be power all the time.
They want to be the king makers and want puppet regimes, who would not challenge them, for they think, they know, what is best for their country.

Pakistanis still don't understand, how their establishment works.

If Pakistan establishment could not rig the 1970s elections in favor of thier own candidate, which literally cause their country to split into two..they certainly did not rig 2017 election.

Election rigging in Pakistan does not happen at the voting stage, like booth capturing or vote counting stage.

Election fixing by the 'Establishment' happens much earlier, so that the "right parties" come into power.

That happens with electables being transfered or coerced into or out of a certain party.

Opponents being knocked out of the election by banning them, putting them in jail or making them flee the country.

Media houses coerced into reporting in favor of a party and against the other party.

Or after the election, smaller parties( the parties loyal to the establishment ) are nudged into making an alliance with their favored party to form a coalition government.

So Pakistani establishment certainly did fix the 2017 elections, but it was in favor of Imran khan, and not against him, as they wanted 3rd front to challenge the monopoly of Sharif's and Zardari's in Pakistani politics.

Imran khan was completely fine with it, as long as he got to be the PM.

That is why, I say Imran khan is not a man of principles, and he will not bring about any revolution in Pakistan, that will oust its army, out of its politics.

Where as Pakistani establishment are devious but their objectives are very simple.
Whether directly or indirectly they want to be power all the time.
They want to be the king makers and want puppet regimes, who would not challenge them, for they think, they know, what is best for their country.

You have to choose the best of the worse and khan is certainly better than other choices

Back
Top Bottom