What's new

Is most of INDIA safe from PAF deep strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

zavis2003

Reaction score
India is a big country and having a lot of population and a huge area open for attacks from rivals .

is PAF is able to strike well deep inside the India or most of india would be safe in conflicts of indo pak

as vashaka patnam , goa , chennai , banglore these are far areas and during previous wars these were calm and quite unlike pathancoat delhi mumbai

so if a strategically important things are if present deep inside then what would happens

is it a challenge for PAF ????????????

your sweet comments please

IMHO:
Yes, if you are talking of deep strikes by PAF aircrafts.
Probably not, if you are talking of Pak ballistic missiles.

IMHO:
Yes, if you are talking of deep strikes by PAF aircrafts.
Probably not, if you are talking of Pak ballistic missiles.

Incase of Pak ballistic & cruse missiles..Yes Pak have.

Incase of Pak Aircrafts..No, they are in less number, can only be used for defence.

Incase of Pak ballistic & cruse missiles..Yes Pak have.

Incase of Pak Aircrafts..No, they are in less number, can only be used for defence.

india has s300 ABM missiles and in future its making AAD and PAD ABM so in future it will be far difficult and even india is also buying patriot 3 or s400 if AAD and PAD will become late

india has s300 ABM missiles and in future its making AAD and PAD ABM so in future it will be far difficult and even india is also buying patriot 3 or s400 if AAD and PAD will become late

AAD is still in progress man................and judging from the silence about it...............I think it will stay in "development" for an "extended" period of time................Most of these things are kept alive-Thanks to indian defense forums

Yes indeed Pakistan can target whole of india with it's state of the art missiles no doubt about it.

A little off topic but none the less relative,
Take the last encounter between the armed to teeth Israelis and the rag tag Hezbollah. Despite Israel flattening most of Beirut and deploying all it's hi-tech gadgetry, it was unable to stop Hezbollah's rudimentary rockets from causing fear and casualties on it's side. PAF may not be able to strike deep into India and it necessarily wouldn't have to since India too will have to bring it's assets near the border to pose any threat to Pakistan. On the other hand, all of India is well and truly covered by Pakistan's strategic forces.

What a post !!!
Please go ahead if you have Guts. You will bombed to stone age.
(Oh! someone said that Before :flame:)

We are merely armchair Generals, hence you shouldn't delude into any fantasies, as you as an individual are in no position to challenge and we unable to execute, alas your verdict is just the American regretted delusion.

What a post !!!
Oh and India,will it remain? I dont want to start the debate again which was previously discussed on another thread ,while you dont have anything worthwhile to say keep your f***** flame with you.:blah::blah:

What a post !!!

lols ya IAF Invaded with same intentions but PAF let them know that "who'z da boss around here":smokin:

Oh and India,will it remain? I dont want to start the debate again which was previously discussed on another thread ,while you dont have anything worthwhile to say keep your f***** flame with you.:blah::blah:

Brother you are damm right in every regard these indians are very well equiped in flamming and trolling any decent thread into a war hestaria.

I dont know why do they troll?.....................No one does it but them......They ll come up being Canadians, Yankees even French ( I was surprised when a "french" poster pronounced waziristan as "wajiristan", reminds me "khota, khota he rahta hay paint karnay se zebra nahi ban jata"). Reminds me about Russell peter's cheap Indians comedy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom