What's new

Is It Too Late To Build A 'Haseen' Relationship Between India And Pakistan

This is the best and only solution.

In the past 15 years, the Pakistani society has all but forgotten India (it has forgotten Kashmir too). Indians who say that Pakistanis are obsessed with them are either outrageously misinformed or just wants to flatter themselves. Even Bollywood has gradually died in Pakistan (now mainly those movies make headline which has a Pakistani actor); it was popular in the 90s in the lower strata of the society, who didn't have much entertainment, but since the advent of shows like Lost, Prison Break, Breaking Bad and now Game of Thrones, it has largely lost its appeal here. Now even the most 'paindu' looking guy I meet watches House of Cards and whatnot.

Even when they brought a million men to the border in 2008, no Pakistani here was even slightly bothered by it and people just went on their normal business.

Most Pakistanis don't visit Indian defence or news websites and I'm sure many Indians would notice it as well; only Indian comes to Pakistani sites to tell us, 'hey, we exist too!'. Why? Pakistanis simply don't find Indian affairs interesting. I maybe interested in a Delhite, but these Keralites and 'Nairs' are as alien to me as someone from Uganda.

As for the lady who wrote the piece in OP, no we don't want a 'haseen' relationship; just normal, indifferent relations would suffice.
i hope that is true :cheers:

Haseen relationship my A$$. :angry: Those who still talk about this are either in mental asylum or drunk.

Are you for real? What garbage is this? Grow up and talk sense. Your rants are getting idiotic.
U cant take it ur problem. ignore and move on,stop crying like a baby.

And if u like to cry and complain dont quote me.

Last edited:
You say it's too late to make it but is it too late to try ?
If given proper thought and given a real chance . I don't see why there can't be any peace between the two countries . Now we know what they basic problems are which are obstructing the two countries to have good relation's between each other , if honestly given time and thought they can easily be solved .
kyon @jamahir , have i not read your mind on this matter , lolz . Share your thoughts bro .

65war_indianpows.jpg

1965 indian pows in pakistan concentration camps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom