What's new

Is It Time To Leave Pakistan? Ft. Syed Muzamil Hasan

Yeah and then join pdf forum to support the corrupt parties in pakistan and play neutral neutral.
There isn't a single Pakistani political party that he supports so why are you accusing him of supporting corrupt parties?

There isn't a single Pakistani political party that he supports so why are you accusing him of supporting corrupt parties?
Have you seen through his heart?
His posts says all, 90% criticism to PTI and 10% to pmln wouldnt do justice. If neutral then dont talk about politics at all, all same or do justice with neutral tag

Imagine if this happen in PTI time here, all were saying whatever they can like happened in Maree incidient

Last edited:
Have you seen through his heart?
His posts says all, 90% criticism to PTI and 10% to pmln wouldnt do justice. If neutral then dont talk about politics at all, all same or do justice with neutral tag

Imagine if this happen in PTI time here, all were saying whatever they can like happened in Maree incidient

Almost everyone on this forum knows how evil PMLN is, especially VCheng so it doesn't make sense for him to keep stating the obvious. PTI on the other hand is considered perfect by many on PDF it is far more important to highlight its flaws. For your information, VCheng has a personal grudge against Nawaz Sharif and PMLN as they made his life quite difficult, almost ruining it because of their false promise.

What load of rubbish. So all the successful podcasters around the world are now a bunch of failures? If this guy is indeed a joke then how come he has been able to get the country's business leaders, startup founders, CEOs of mega-corporations, politicians including the former prime minister, and ambassadors on his podcast.

Why do you think people agree to join a podcast ?

It is because they have something to say; that doesn't necessarily imply it may always be
worth listening to.

Your argument, is a logical fallacy, based on the pattern " London is UK's capital; thus Superman is from Punjab"

Almost everyone on this forum knows how evil PMLN is, especially VCheng so it doesn't make sense for him to keep stating the obvious. PTI on the other hand is considered perfect by many on PDF it is far more important to highlight its flaws. For your information, VCheng has a personal grudge against Nawaz Sharif and PMLN as they made his life quite difficult, almost ruining it because of their false promise.
and yet he blame and criticise pti more than pmln for country situation for reason unknown.

Just like shahid afridi says dont involve me in. politics i have nothing to do now and before

IMG_20230321_171253.png

Pakistan situation is due to hypocrisy of people and these people follow the journalist they been listening to their lives on Geo TB.

When you expose them they all will say, we are neutral lol

I have already left the country.

Flag revision for location needed. :D

I am past any grudges. I am at a point in my life where I have the luxury (and the obligation) to speak out the truth, no matter how uncomfortable it might be for others to hear. That is not my problem anymore. :D

Back
Top Bottom