What's new

Is it possible for PAC to rebuild F-16 with Chinese engine and PAC made parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaqan Humayun

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is only my views you can add your knowledge.

What will happen if we put WS 10 or WS 15 engine in F-16?

ws-10.jpg

Is it rocket science to make F-16 body parts?

F-16 1.jpg

F-16 2.png

F-16 3.png

Can we fire PL-15 with F-16?
Chuck Yeager: 1971-73 was in Pakistan
He wrote in his book that PAF engineer are expert in fitting USA made bombs and rocket in Chinese jets F6 aircraft.
Same we can do with other Fighetr jets Buy from Jordan Qatar Egypt and KSA and totly rebuild all these aircraft.
Iran has upgraded its fleet of F-14.
Buy compunents from open Market and give a new life to our Jets.

View attachment 784166

View attachment 784167
View attachment 784168
View attachment 784169

He wrote in his book that PAF engineer are expert in fitting USA made bombs and rocket in Chinese jets F6 aircraft.
Same we can do with other Fighetr jets Buy from Jordan Qatar Egypt and KSA and totly rebuild all these aircraft.
Jordan Qatar Egypt etc cannot sell jets to anyone without American clearance.
Beside our jf17 block 3 is far more capable. So why would we want to rely on f16 going forward. Surely the efforts should be put into project Azm rather than f16

bhai koi limit hoti hai

Limit srif Pakistan k leya Hote ha????
USA na SU-29 pr experiments keya han.
Moldova sa SU-29 purchase keya USA na.

C130 ko bomber ma convert keya PAF na Limit end krde the us wqt.

Jordan Qatar Egypt etc cannot sell jets to anyone without American clearance.
Beside our jf17 block 3 is far more capable. So why would we want to rely on f16 going forward. Surely the efforts should be put into project Azm rather than f16

We can buy without clearance, without clearance USA will not provide us Parts this is the thing I want.

I want to see Cobra Helicopter rebuild Factory F-16 rebuild Factory.
Buy new Jets, Make new jets, but show them we can fly your jets without USA made engine.

Last edited:

We can buy without clearance, without clearance USA will not provide us Parts this is the thing I want.

Buy new Jets, Make new jets, but show them we can fly your jets without USA made engine.
We cannot buy without clearance because we could get sanctioned by the US. More than a quarter of our military technology is dependent on the US, we do billions in trade with the US. All of US’ Allies in Europe and the Middle East are still very friendly with Pakistan, US has a lot of influence over them.
Also the countries selling these to us would get sanctioned, I’m sure they’d be very happy about that.

I mean absolutely no offense, but did you even bother to think about the feasibility of such a proposal for even a second?

i could list at least two dozen Major issues with it right now.

And where are we going to get the money to pay China for basically the development of an entire fighter aircraft? Out of your pocket?

Please, this is not how things work.

Great idea!

The only problem in showing "them" that we can make and fly jets is that the foundation begins by showing "them" we have a viable and successful workforce and economy first. Pehlay bunyad to daal lo, phir imarat bhi bana lena.

Bus karday paglay 🙏 ..... abb rolaye ga kia 😭....

View attachment 784166

View attachment 784167
View attachment 784168
View attachment 784169

What are you smoking? Those days are over wh3re u could strap just about anything u wanted to on american modern fighter jets unless u want to be sanctioned. Plus paf has enough f16 spare parts to last untill the life of f16.
What ever iran has done to its aging f14 is som3thing that u dont want to be done to your f16s. Those f14 serve no

When you are about to float an idea as such to discuss; please try to read about the equipment at first. Read about its sale agreements, users around the world and OEM selling points, history of upgrades and then you will get the idea for yourself as well that whether so & so equipment can be upgraded/overhauled/changed around locally or to be manufactured or not? Every single machine has the rights to the OEM and nobody can change that fact unless some permission out of blue by the owners. If you are asking simple question for knowledge then it will be better to use existing topic about F-16 and go through detailed discussion at first.
Thread closed due to lack of possibility of subjected idea and without substance or analysis itself as how to start and make it possible for PAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom