What's new

Is Imran khan a coward?

Is Imran Khan a Coward?

• Yes

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 61.8%

• Total voters
By this measure. Quaid-e-Azam was a coward and and the "hindustan chor do" lot were revolutionary. Guess who got the last laugh.

As long as they don't kill him that is.

He is gullible and lacks a killer instinct but he is no coward. He has exposed the establishment like never before. It is awam who are cowards and not willing to take matters in their own hand to fix our broken system and remove decades old shackles
He goes by the law, but the law, judiciary, army in Pakistan is an arse. Its not a one person war to bring the country to the 21st century. Try making some decisions in the smaller set up at home and do something which your family doesn't likes or not used to even what you are doing is right, lets see how many slippers will be flying towards you.

Yes, he's a coward. He's using his Pashtun ethnicity behind him to grab power by hook or crook. I'm a Pathan myself and know all the details. As an organized crime, our Pashtuns are being put in bigger roles whether in Media, Civil Servants, etc, etc. There is a LOBBY that pays for bribes to get these guys in. In turn? They take an OATH to defend IK and his gang as the "Pashtuns" must rise. A big backing of this Pashtun Khuwa includes sympathizers of 1990-2000's "greater Pashtunistan" movement. Which is why you'd hear many of IK's people openly state they would be happy to "go with Afghanistan"! There was a reason why Pakistan was being brought towards a bankruptcy so many of these things would happen automatically. Bajwa sb and others found out the expected results of "Project Imran" and decided to stop supporting IK to avoid national crises.

There have been MASSIVE corruption that's taken place, I am personally aware of 12 billion taken in bribe for "transfers", hard cash! Then there's the 190 Million pounds, Malam Jabba, Billion Tree Tsunami, dozens of other ghost projects where billions of rupees went and nothing came out, COVID vaccine issue, upsetting the Chinese, US, EU by asking for massive "commissions" (corruption) that they didn't give out and many projects were closed.

When he's under investigation, he goes and hides in KPK and now in Punjab! Yet he threatens the sitting government with "attack on Islamabad" while telling us how much he loves British democracy (when did the Brits attack London to cease power)? The list goes on and on.

Let's now see the song and dance by his Pashtun paid die-hard fans jump up and down on this thread. The message is "you do corruption with us, it's legit", if you don't side with us, you are a chor and daku etc etc! Poeple should use brains before falling for this propaganda campaign!

Wait wait wait 😂😂😂😂😂

So Imran Khan is a secret Pashtun nationalist?

Then why did all of the Pashtun nationalist parties such as ANP, PMAP, and NDM all go against him and join PDM?

If Imran Khan is using his Pashtun ethnicity to gain votes then why does he do speeches in Urdu not Pashto 😂😂

Show me one instance where Imran Khan uses ethnic politics.

Let's now see the song and dance by his Pashtun paid die-hard fans jump up and down on this thread.

Majority of his supporters are Punjabis

Be honest, how much are they paying you to do this 😂😂😂😂😂

By this measure. Quaid-e-Azam was a coward and and the "hindustan chor do" lot were revolutionary. Guess who got the last laugh.

As long as they don't kill him that is.

I remember I posted a video very early in my PDF membership by someone who said that Jinnah actually had an assassination plan on him by Master Tara Singh.

There was also an instance where a communist Khaskar tried to stab him and he grabbed the knife just in time.

There were rumors too where Bacha Khan was planning to assassinate him as well.

Imran Khan is a thing of the past. He will never make it again. If you doubt what I'm saying, feel free to confront me on this after the next round of General Selections whenever they happen.

As said by IK.

He misunderstood the Establishment as some force looking at the betterment of the country, and he added corruption, accountabilty was of no issue to the Establishement.

And that Establishmnet also misunderstood him when they went against him and throws him out of the govt. implying at the huge reaction coming from the people which Estab. was not accepting and never happened before.

He has not learnt the lesson:

He is not only coward but slow learner.

“I knew about Bajwa’s plans since 2019”

Gave him extension.

“Establishment helped ousted my government”

Says he believes in peaceful protests against a dictatorial regime (as per himself)

“As a prime minister I had no powers”

Sent Nawaz to London instead of letting him rott in a cell

“I believe in getting insaaf from the judiciary”

Pakistan’s judiciary is ranked one of the most corrupt in the world.

TLDR; I voted for him in 2018, but honestly he’s turned out to be a massive disappointment. Is he a coward?

Do not know, but somehow I found Musharraf was the best leader for Pakistan in the past 30 years.

yes, he made a few mistakes but was much better than Sharif family, Zardari and Imran. he was having a much better reputation around the world.

Imran might not coward but definitely he is not a good decision-maker and usually takes U-turns on his own decisions. he is not a good visionary leader.

Shehbaz Sharif is coward, I have no hesitation in admitting this, how much Imran Khan as an opposition leader spoken against this??

All the forces of evil, the enslaved lot of US, the status quo milching the system, the political and non political leeches, looters and plunderers are against him, and Imran Khan is still fighting with/against them, and not budging, not breaking and not joining them.

He is the last man standing, the lone Wolf, and people are standing steadfast behind him.

IK is not a coward when it comes to himself. He might be a coward or a genius when it comes to making difficult decisions for the nation.

Genius? Like a few have pointed out, his exposed the establishment worse than any **** video can, it's like they have been caught pants down. Either this is because his stubborn and brave to go against the order of things, or there is an elaborate plan being played which has made him the most popular leader in Pak prob since BB death.

IK is not a revolutionary, he wont be going for a bloody revolution because it will go against his law and order preaching. Once you cross that line you lose credibility and will give the establishment perfect reason to hang him.

Finally, my own opinion is his a green in politics, the likes of NS, Zardari are kings of playing dirty and the system IK has been naive but that should not be a surprise. There is a difference in being in politics for 20/30 years and ruling a country for that long.

I also think right now his the best leader Pak has from a very bad bunch.

Back
Top Bottom