What's new

Is Imran khan a coward?

Is Imran Khan a Coward?

• Yes

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 61.8%

• Total voters
Coward ? I doubt it, but he is narcissist. He does make stupid decisions but he was a much needed change in Pakistan's family politics.

As said by IK.

He misunderstood the Establishment as some force looking at the betterment of the country, and he added corruption, accountabilty was of no issue to the Establishement.

And that Establishmnet also misunderstood him when they went against him and throws him out of the govt. implying at the huge reaction coming from the people which Estab. was not accepting and never happened before.

Office of the Prime Minister has no actual power in this country. Its just a ceremonial seat designed to give out a false sense of "democracy" mostly to the western block.

The PM of Pakistan (whoever that maybe) is just a Manager, who gets prepared summeries delivered to his desk for rubber stamping and signatures. Everyone who knows anything about how the system actually moves in Pakistan, understands what's being said.

Imran Khan was not an exception to the rule. He was a victim to the illusion of power as well as the illusion that people of Pakistan have any say at all in the matters of the state.

So a coward, no. Definitely stupid for not understanding and or accepting the redundancy of the office of the PM of Pakistan.
he was and is too arrogant to actually listen to people who wish him well, and he, like all others, loves khushamadies like fawad chaudhry. khushamad gets to his head, and then he does stupid stuff.

he could have said no to an extension btw.

Coward ? I doubt it, but he is narcissist. He does make stupid decisions but he was a much needed change in Pakistan's family politics.
agreed

He’s definitely not a coward.

But his teeth are definitely not sharp enough for politics, and he’s allowing himself to clearly be steamrolled by the system that is engineered to keep him in check.

But he gave hope to the people, somewhat stopped Pakistan’s collapse during covid, as well as ensuring a solid increase in our GDP.

He may not be perfect, but he’s the best we’ve got for now.

He's anything BUT coward
He's more brave than many who claim bravery as their trait

Look how a PDM's Ayaz Sadiq describes it
And how PDM's Maulvi Fazl says it was actually more than that

@32:25

میں لوگوں میں ہمیشہ اچھائی ڈھونڈتا ہوں

So he kept giving benefit of doubt I guess

..Gave him extension.
[answered in his interview above]
..Says he believes in peaceful protests against a dictatorial regime (as per himself)
[his supporters are mostly non violent family people, compared to other parties followers]
..Sent Nawaz to London instead of letting him rott in a cell
[IK already said that Bajwa did it, Habib Akram is also on record saying that Bajwa visited Salman Shehbaz home & in person handed air ticket to Salman and told him to leave the country. So not only NS, Salman also sent abroad by Bajwa, & by extension any convict who got out of jail like Maryam Safdar was Bajwa's handiwork]
..TLDR; I voted for him in 2018, but honestly he’s turned out to be a massive disappointment. Is he a coward?

Whom do you suggest voting next time? NS? SS? Bilawal? Fazlud din? anyone else?
Don't say no one, you have to vote someone

He can be better than the rest (and I believe he is) and still be a coward.

Cowardice is relative. We need a revolutionary in IK, as he is the last hope this failing state has. Anything short of that, unfortunately, is cowardly.

Yeah coward and obviously surrounded by corrupt assholes
Why become and stay PM if office has no power? Why nawaz, shahbaz became PM along with raja rental, yousaf raza etc as well as khaqan ?? If army was decisionmakers why these ppl still want pm ceremonial posts?

Ye sab aik jaise hain, rather we should be thankful to QJB for exposing all filth, lol

If post is ceremonial why still wanna be PM in the same system??

he tried revolutionary tactics multiple times, from social disobedience to multiple calls for marches
but nation who supply more crowd on Khadim Rizvi's funeral than Edhi's funeral did not show up in sufficient numbers for revolutionary tactics to succeed

I am guilty myself too

his followers are non-confrontational type mostly

I have had this debate with my family numerous times.

His rhetoric was NEVER revolutionary. He never said we'll burn the system down if justice fails to be served. He never named names till those officers retired and left. He never said I will die before being dishonored and disgraced --- all while his loyal party officials were being picked up, tortured, sexually assaulted, and filmed.

Our awaam is like the ideal colonial native --- subdued, obedient, non-confrontational. Our neo-colonizers (the Establishment) has assured that this continues. That's a given. But IK knew this, or at least should have known this...

So, he really needed to show that HE is a revolutionary... he is willing to put it all on the line. That was the only chance of potential success. Since his own rhetoric was confusing and lukewarm, the revolutionary spirit was never stirred in his supporters.

People come out for people who take openly confrontational stands. I told my family the same: the day it's clear that he has burned all boats and is out to tear the system down come what may, I will be there with him.

“I knew about Bajwa’s plans since 2019”

Gave him extension.

“Establishment helped ousted my government”

Says he believes in peaceful protests against a dictatorial regime (as per himself)

“As a prime minister I had no powers”

Sent Nawaz to London instead of letting him rott in a cell

“I believe in getting insaaf from the judiciary”

Pakistan’s judiciary is ranked one of the most corrupt in the world.

TLDR; I voted for him in 2018, but honestly he’s turned out to be a massive disappointment. Is he a coward?
His last few interviews reflect only 2/3 majority can bring the change otherwise.....he learned in 3 years. If he was a coward he would have taken the low profile escape route after taking bullets.. If he was a coward then our agencies and PDM won't leak the tapes...he won't face massive character assassination ..and the list is long.... he is very brave and confronting the status quo, don't expect magic from him ...His words ..establishment said they are not interested in the eradication of corruption or FBR reforms.... what else do you want?. Independent foreign policy, petrol and wheat agreement ...now PDM desperately wants that agreement....

@Beskar in voting show the names too...don t see the names.

Last edited:
“I knew about Bajwa’s plans since 2019”

Gave him extension.

“Establishment helped ousted my government”

Says he believes in peaceful protests against a dictatorial regime (as per himself)

“As a prime minister I had no powers”

Sent Nawaz to London instead of letting him rott in a cell

“I believe in getting insaaf from the judiciary”

Pakistan’s judiciary is ranked one of the most corrupt in the world.

TLDR; I voted for him in 2018, but honestly he’s turned out to be a massive disappointment. Is he a coward?

Yes, he's a coward. He's using his Pashtun ethnicity behind him to grab power by hook or crook. I'm a Pathan myself and know all the details. As an organized crime, our Pashtuns are being put in bigger roles whether in Media, Civil Servants, etc, etc. There is a LOBBY that pays for bribes to get these guys in. In turn? They take an OATH to defend IK and his gang as the "Pashtuns" must rise. A big backing of this Pashtun Khuwa includes sympathizers of 1990-2000's "greater Pashtunistan" movement. Which is why you'd hear many of IK's people openly state they would be happy to "go with Afghanistan"! There was a reason why Pakistan was being brought towards a bankruptcy so many of these things would happen automatically. Bajwa sb and others found out the expected results of "Project Imran" and decided to stop supporting IK to avoid national crises.

There have been MASSIVE corruption that's taken place, I am personally aware of 12 billion taken in bribe for "transfers", hard cash! Then there's the 190 Million pounds, Malam Jabba, Billion Tree Tsunami, dozens of other ghost projects where billions of rupees went and nothing came out, COVID vaccine issue, upsetting the Chinese, US, EU by asking for massive "commissions" (corruption) that they didn't give out and many projects were closed.

When he's under investigation, he goes and hides in KPK and now in Punjab! Yet he threatens the sitting government with "attack on Islamabad" while telling us how much he loves British democracy (when did the Brits attack London to cease power)? The list goes on and on.

Let's now see the song and dance by his Pashtun paid die-hard fans jump up and down on this thread. The message is "you do corruption with us, it's legit", if you don't side with us, you are a chor and daku etc etc! Poeple should use brains before falling for this propaganda campaign!

For the first time in the history of pak he brought establishment into the knee , he successfully managed to reveal the true faces of these corrupt GHQ morons , how they were changing the regimes in the past , it was not new to us that GHQ was controlling the judiciary, bureaucrats, politicians, police, institutions but now khan revealed them by playing with them till the last ball, he is not coward he knows the mindset of his supporters who don’t believe on danda sota type politic , there is no need to play any rubbish game when his support is already on peek and increasing day by day

The only fight that mattered was during his time in Office as a PM and he lost that fight miserably. He couldn’t keep his seat and now we’re suffering under utter trash like Dar and Shareefs while the begging bowl is out again and we’re day dreaming of petty change from Arabs and Chinese..
What did you expect him to do when he was in office. He is the most popular leader, probably in the history of this country right now and he can't do jack.

Here you get toppled for simply removing an army chief.

Talking of being brave, folks what happened to stick swap ceremony's video on ISPR's channel?

it was uploaded & visible at one point

why is it not showing on videos list ?

probably ISPR now unlisted it, it is still there but not visible

which brave person asked it to be removed from public visibility?

Did Bajwa think he didn't look very presentable on footage? or something
Walking with his head down mostly
Briskly turning away after hugging Munir

1672038506730.png

Last edited:
nation who supply more crowd on Khadim Rizvi's funeral than Edhi's funeral
this right here. IK is a coward and we are a nation of Che Guevara's just waiting for his signal that he is too cowardly to give. smh

If even 25% of the people that attended his jalsas went to the Islamabad with him, this would have been over way sooner

Here we go again :
How can someone who is played physical sports in World International Level
be called a Coward?
The problem lives in the illiterate masses of Pakistan where Jahils think being a traitor is good for everyone.
There lies the problem of defining what is "Coward who is illiterate with owning a gun" & between comparison to "educated individual with a Pen".

Back
Top Bottom