Is Imran Khan a Coward?

• Yes

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 61.8%

• Total voters
You hit the nail on the head..

All that required is to be in the game
PTI is a finite player and Establishment is an infinite player ...lol...may be by this guy's theory...

imran khan is a hibitual lier. rude , a narcissist, a coward

hollow speech master,
uses religion as a cover for his fcckupps,

confuses people by distorting facts.he,s biggest hoodwink ever.​

I don't think so. No proof of anything along those lines. Only Allah truely knows what is in his heart.

Imran Khan is a thing of the past. He will never make it again. If you doubt what I'm saying, feel free to confront me on this after the next round of General Selections whenever they happen.
Irfan Baloch says the same..
What IK has done so badly? annoyed the establishment! or the int. establishment!
and 'thing of the past' by any means.

Last edited:
If he was a coward he wouldn't have put himself in harm. He was shot and now he is back.

What I think... He is too sensitive to other human lives. He doesn't want anyone hurt because of him. That is his weakness. Therefore he isn't a revolutionary. He cannot make that sacrifice of others who believe in his cause.
it is fact, like me and those who traveled to modern countries realized the importance of human life.... how important is every individual life ...where people from all walks of life deal with respect and dignity.

it is fact, like me and those who traveled to modern countries realized the importance of human life.... how important is every individual life ...where people from all walks of life deal with respect and dignity.

is that why he ordered the devotee massacre as interior minister?

They tried to literally kill this guy. No he is not a coward because he knew what he was getting into.

Read my post from October 2020. I have shared my throughts extensively on Imran Khan long before such topics. Was I right?

Screenshot_20220605-101706_2.png

I stand corrected on COAS. Bajwa is in hindsight a culprit.

I hold Imran Khan responsible for not telling the public the truth on time. I hold Imran Khan responsible for not taking on PPP and PML-N devils head on. Imran Khan is rueing his chances. You only get one chance in life.

Last edited:

Most modern states that have freedoms got those through revolution and blood sacrifices. Pakistani are not revolutionary types. At least those who converted from Hinduism especially the lower caste convert Pakistani (I.e. Pakistani of DALIT origins). On the other hand, Pakistani of Pathan blood (like me) or other blood such as Persian Turk Arab etc are a different case. Those Pakistani from non-Hindu bloodstock are a different breed.

Unfortunately, Pakistani converted from Hinduism are okay being subservient slaves.

Irfan Baloch says the same..
What IK has done so badly? annoyed the establishment! or the int. establishment!
any 'thing of the past' by any means.
As someone said, he thought he is PM of Pakistan and has the right to take independent decisions.. but When Bajwa overnighted holds Russian as the aggressor in the Ukrainian standoff. ....which was a policy PTI was avoiding, because such type of comments impact passes on to Russia Chinese relations of Pakistan.

PTI is a finite player and Establishment is an infinite player ...lol...may be by this guy's theory...
Bajwa is out of the game. It is up to Asim Munir how long he can play the same game. The key thing is 'the will' to play. IK is playing and has resources (man + money). Army has resources but has lost total vocal support. Let's see whether the army cares about that or not. If not, there is some colossal 'aim' that the army wants to protect, but IK is the only hindrance.

Most modern states that have freedoms got those through revolution and blood sacrifices. Pakistani are not revolutionary types. At least those who converted from Hinduism especially the.lower caste convert Pakistani. On the other hand, Pakistani of Pathan blood (like me) or other blood such as Persian Turk Arab etc I. Pakistan are a different case.

Unfortunately, Pakistani converted from Hinduism are okay being subservient slaves.
Well, sub-continent always welcomes invaders...

Well, sub-continent always welcomes invaders...

Because they are subservient. Pakistani of Hindu-blood origins also accepted American drones on Pathan Pakistani. That is why we have the TTP today...

Imran Khan could have easily tapped into the Pathan disenfranchisement and created a revolution from that side of the equation. Maybe once they kill him .... Then the Pathans can rise up beyond the TTP but perhaps as PTI.

Bajwa is out of the game. It is up to Asim Munir how long he can play the same game. The key thing is 'the will' to play. IK is playing and has resources (man + money). Army has resources but has lost total vocal support. Let's see whether the army cares about that or not. If not, there is something colossal 'aim' that the army wants, but IK is the only hindrance.
Now the economy is beyond repair ...and loan after loan after loan...these need to be pay back by the people of Pakistan... economic disaster is a big question... Pakistan has no long term planning ...massive corruption spread over ages ....Steel Mill, PIA, Heavy Mechanical complex, Taxation system FBR, Bureaucracy, Private power projects,PPI, LNG contracts, and the list of massive corruption is never ending...

Here we go, another tirade of b.s. from another Pashtun brother either paid or just a die hard fan of IK. IK doesn't speak Pashtu. The man is a Punjabi con artist with one parent as Pathan and he's fooling the entire Pashtun population with him.

You can write whatever you want to and write a couple of books on here. You don't know about me and nor do I need to talk about me here. But I was a part of this network also. Allah showed me the way that I was involved in promoting ONE ethnicity (my own) over all others and it's a grave sin AND I REFUSED to insult our military, the SAME military who created and nourished IK. So I left this corrupt ring of propaganda. Here is the proof:

Didn't answer my questions. Lets try again.

1. So Imran Khan is a secret Pashtun nationalist?

2. Then why did all of the Pashtun nationalist parties such as ANP, PMAP, and NDM all go against him and join PDM?

3. Show me one instance where Imran Khan uses ethnic politics.

but When Bajwa overnighted holds Russian as the aggressor in the Ukrainian standoff. ....which was a policy PTI was avoiding,
bajwa more than twice insisted IK to visit Russia even just before the departure (IK's interview). Before that, Bajwa visited the US (2 weeks before etc,.).
Bajwa double-crossed the US and IK. He wanted to be in the good books of the US and wanted IK to be removed. It was a perfect opportunity.
Now, we know 'who' the only remaining question is 'why' !

Most modern states that have freedoms got those through revolution and blood sacrifices. Pakistani are not revolutionary types. At least those who converted from Hinduism especially the lower caste convert Pakistani (I.e. Pakistani of DALIT origins). On the other hand, Pakistani of Pathan blood (like me) or other blood such as Persian Turk Arab etc are a different case. Those Pakistani from non-Hindu bloodstock are a different breed.

Pakistanis got freedom on a silver platter. The Brits literally gave a piece of land to Pakistanis to form their own identity etc. Although the migration caused a lot of bloodshed. The Pakistanis did not have to struggle as badly as many other nations who fought till their last blood for sovereignty and freedom.

I agree. Pakistanis don't have character to fight for a just cause. They are the type that lean back and want to become a millionaire over night. I will start with my own relatives as an example, but this generally applies to almost every Pakistani out there.

Back
Top Bottom