What's new

Is Afghani culture same as Pakistani culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punjab is big and vast ... doest means all Punjabis are same just because they are called punjabis
I know man . But more or less they can be grouped together as the same people

No one ever said that pakistan shares ethnic and cultural similarities with south , eastern and north-east india . Its the north indians(Punjab,Rajasthan,Uttar Pradesh,Haryana,Gujarat ,Delhi etc) who are the same people as vast majority of pakis(punjabis and sindhi) ethnically and culturally .
South and north east indians hardly look anything like north Indians .

Pakistan shares similarity with these states but is not same.

Shalwar Kameez has its Lahore & Peshawar origin mr troll. You can dance with your lungi or saree for all i care.
It's Central Asian you troll. Don't tell me Pakistanis are now Central Asians?
The presumption that Pakistani ancestors came and introduced it to dark and short Indian is basically the lie the article is trying to show.

Only pakistanis east of indus shares similarity with north indians not baloch or pashtun .

Corrected for you.

It's Central Asian you troll. Don't tell me Pakistanis are now Central Asians?
The presumption that Pakistani ancestors came and introduced it to dark and short Indian is basically the lie the article is trying to show.

Kindly post the source.

Shalwar Kameez origin is Peshawar actually which is neither Central Asia nor India.

The fact is that Pakistan and North India has similar culture due to the thousand years that bhartis were enslaved for. The food, literature, dance all stems from Mughlai culture which in itself is a mix of Persian, Turkish, and Indian culture.

The fact is that Pakistan and North India has similar culture due to the thousand years that bhartis were enslaved for. The food, literature, dance all stems from Mughlai culture which in itself is a mix of Persian, Turkish, and Indian culture.
RazPaK Miyan kya hua ? Tumne to pdf se sanyas le liya tha . Lambi chauri haank rahe the ki ab pdf pe apna munh nahin dikhaunga:lol:

On your post: You are also one of the baharatis that were enslaved:coffee:

RazPaK Miyan kya hua ? Tumne to pdf se sanyas le liya tha . Lambi chauri haank rahe the ki ab pdf pe apna munh nahin dikhaunga:lol:

On your post: You are also one of the baharatis that were enslaved:coffee:

No sir. My tribe was one of the first people to convert to Islam in the subcontinent. We always held soldiering and high positions in the armies of the Mughals and others.

My sub clan or gotra as your bhartis like to call it is known as Ramay, which means archer.

Some Punjabis look very Afghan/Iranic looking and could pass as a Afghani easily. I've seen so many Punjabis and Kashmiris who look Iranic, they have Iranic features. Thick eyebrows, aquiline nose, high bridge etc. Pakistan is a true example of a melting pot, Indic and Central Asian culture. Who said multiculturalism doesn't work?
Iranian themselves are very diverse. From South Asia to Middle East whole region is a melting point. It's just utter stupidity to generalize people from this region. Most Iranians I know don't have a high nose bridge. :o:

I never knew aquiline nose is an Iranic feature. Even I have it.

Edit:

By high nose bridge, do you mean this?

22635ff97dafa3b2574da42b0964df5c1231006288_full.png

or this?

nordic6.jpg

Last edited:
No sir. My tribe was one of the first people to convert to Islam in the subcontinent. We always held soldiering and high positions in the armies of the Mughals and others.

My sub clan or gotra as your bhartis like to call it is known as Ramay, which means archer.

So you mean to say the people who converted ,willingly or otherwise, were not enslaved but only those who didn't were....hmm

So you mean to say the people who converted ,willingly or otherwise, were not enslaved but those who didn't were....hmm

It depends. Enemy Hindus were enslaved, but loyal Hindus were given high positions in Mughal times. Same with Muslims. It depended on what side you were on. But most Muslims were on the side of the invaders in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom