What's new

Ironic rice of India

Its unashamedly pointed out in the article that Rice will be exported only after payment of money.
So where is the money Mr.MBI Munshi? Have ur govt eaten it?
India put those conditions, and as per conditions accepted by BD, we will export after money.
But it seems we never got any orders after that !!
So what u expect? Give rice freely?
For some reason have commonsense and start a thread

Nope buddy, apart from agreements, u can export something, only when u get orders and payment of advance money.
India should forcely export only when it receives money? Why should u will export if u dont get money?
Will u be smiling if the other cheates u?

The minister said in spite of accepting all their conditions we didn't get the rice. That implies India was in fact unwilling to sell to us. How can anyone infer from the article that the transaction didn't take place only because BD didn't place an order!!??

Can you post a news item saying Indian leader promised rice for free? If I remember correctly, india banned rice export to all countries due to inflation.

If they had banned rice exports why did they propose the donation to Bangladesh ? ......

The minister said in spite of accepting all their conditions we didn't get the rice. That implies India was in fact unwilling to sell to us. How can anyone infer from the article that the transaction didn't take place only because BD didn't place an order!!??

I had explained everything in First page of thread. I just cannot go on educate people who do not show their common sense nor open their eyes.
So if u accept condition rice will come to ur house? First u have got to order from FCI Food corporation of India or any other private dealers.
And after that u need to pay advance payment.
U can say we cheated, if we didnt export rice after payment. But u guys dont order nor pay, then demand rice?
Read the article and my previous posts.

If they had banned rice exports why did they propose the donation to Bangladesh ? ......

First u never replied to my posts before. Fine.
As i pointed out earlier " there was not a single word about donation" in the article. Now u r blind in ur hate of India.
Better luck next time.
If u have money, order, pay advance and get. thats it.

I had explained everything in First page of thread. I just cannot go on educate people who do not show their common sense nor open their eyes.
So if u accept condition rice will come to ur house? First u have got to order from FCI Food corporation of India or any other private dealers.
And after that u need to pay advance payment.
U can say we cheated, if we didnt export rice after payment. But u guys dont order nor pay, then demand rice?
Read the article and my previous posts.

As i pointed out earlier " there was not a single word about donation" in the article. Now u r blind in ur hate of India.
Better luck next time.

Did I mention cheating? It's either indecision or unwillngness on their part. One needs the assurance first before placing orders which they failed to provide.

Better luck next time.

The declaration that it was donation came during the 1/11 regime and then when the AL came to power all these other new conditions were added but with no intention of really delivering the rice.

Donation :lol: and he was fixing price in India :confused:

Govt floats tender to ship 3 lakh tonnes rice to Bangladesh
Feb 13, 2011
Though India had banned exports of non-basmati rice in April 2008, the government has permitted exports of three lakh tonnes of the rice to Bangladesh on diplomatic grounds and at a concessional rate.
"Now, we have agreed on this price at Rs 20,200 per tonne and also on the condition that rice would be inspected at Kakinada port," Razzaque had said.

I dont know the details of time time when the promise was made, was it made before ban or during ban? Can you help me with some english language newspaper (bangladeshi or Indian).
I already said it is really awful to not fullfil promise, the question is, who made the promise and when? (was it pranab mukharjee?)

If Bangladesh wants the benefits of money and rice and a metro system in dhaka etc.

They should combine as one country instead!

I dont know the details of time time when the promise was made
The Indian authority, however, wanted to provide five lakh tonnes of rice and wheat voluntarily, said Razzaque
Does Bangladeshis have a different meaning to the word "voluntarily" :undecided:

India has become the largest exporter of rice because Thai government messed it up badly.I bet the stock was sold to some other country at a better price :devil:

Thai rice buy plan sends Indian exporters laughing to bank

Did I mention cheating? It's either indecision or unwillngness on their part. One needs the assurance first before placing orders which they failed to provide.

What assurance?
And read post 22 !! Even tender have been placed for transporting. So there was willingness. But no payment of money might have halted the plans.
If it was real stupid , i would have condemned the GoI. But the article points out to many loopholes in statement of the BD minister. I think he is using India as a excuse for failing to import.

Back
Top Bottom