What's new

Iron Age (Vedic era) Pakistanis were nothing like modern Indians

None of what you say is based in fact. Just sound bytes on a social platform, meant to inflame a word war. Communal hyperbole. We have enough of these types here in India. You will need to do better to get my attention and keep it.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/in-2...al-elements-in-gujarat-says-amit-shah.755346/

@Bleek @peagle and anyone else interested. Let us not derail this thread.

Here we go, a self confessed troll complaining about soundbites, ohh the ironies

I'm busy with few other detailed discussions, if I still remember you, perhaps we can continue with your so called facts at another time. I've read your stuff, it's nothing but fluff, and fantasy based lies.

...and so another long thread of paks searching for identity. We shud just add to all pak birth certs the big bang clause. (And I mean the cosmic one).
An interesting observation. It appears Pakistanis during Iron Age (Vedic times) were genetically closer to modern West Asians than modern Indians. The population genetics data I used are publicly available here. Make of it what you will.

Genetic distance between Iron Age Pakistanis and 4 modern day ethnicities:
View attachment 900849
So what ?

Here we go, a self confessed troll complaining about soundbites, ohh the ironies

I'm busy with few other detailed discussions, if I still remember you, perhaps we can continue with your so called facts at another time. I've read your stuff, it's nothing but fluff, and fantasy based lies.

Don't hurry back.

Please.

Lol, a Punjabi musalman claiming to be genetically different 🤣
If you're pashtun then I would have still given you some attention but you're just making a fool out of yourself.
I'm also a Punjabi Rajput, and your people had the same ancestors as mine. There are many people in pakistan with the same surname as mine. But they're just too ashamed to admit that they're descendants of hindus. They live in their fantasy la la land where according to them their forefathers came from turkey.

You stupid fock... You said your grandfather came from modern day Pakistan..

That means your ancestors came from this side of the border not the other way around... :lol:

It must be your indian side that contributes to your low IQ... :lol:

Yes now ask these posters their ethnic background bro.

I see @Maula Jatt being rather agreeing coz he is a jatt.
I see Raza, disagreeing coz he is an arian from bahawalpur region.

Jatts common caste both sides.
Arians dont even exist among you fellas.

So dont you get the point?

In america most Pak are karachiites and yeah they have a different accent. You can make out a karachiite anywhere from his accent and lingo.

There might be overlap between some people in Pakistan and some people of India in western regions, but to push the narrative that Pakistanis and Indians are sem2sem as the norm is disingenuous.

I think it’s hilarious when bhartis claim Pakistanis have an identity crisis, however the complete opposite is apparent from threads like these.. :lol:

You stupid fock... You said your grandfather came from modern day Pakistan..

That means your ancestors came from this side of the border not the other way around... :lol:

It must be your indian side that contributes to your low IQ... :lol:
You Moron, what I am trying to say is that the lands you are inhabiting belonged to hindus and your forefathers were also hindus. So there's no point in arguing and saying that you lot are different from us or belong to a Superior trukic race.
Now don't start with that superior race nonsense for God's sake !!

There might be overlap between some people in Pakistan and some people of India in western regions, but to push the narrative that Pakistanis and Indians are sem2sem as the norm is disingenuous.

I think it’s hilarious when bhartis claim Pakistanis have an identity crisis, however the complete opposite is apparent from threads like these.. :lol:
The thread started with the nonsense that ancient Pakistanis were different to hindus. First of all, what does the term ancient Pakistanis mean ? Pakistan was an ideology which didn't come into existence till 1947.
Secondly, your folk put ahead some nonsensical claims about how y'all are superior to indian hindus and can take on 10 hindus at once. That's stupidity beyond comparision. My point is that most Modern day Pakistanis ( Punjabis and sindhis) are descendants of hindus and that they shouldn't forget their roots !! If anything at all , they should embrace the fact that their ancestors were hindus rather than promoting nonsense about superior race or 1 mard e momin, etc

The thread started with the nonsense that ancient Pakistanis were different to hindus. First of all, what does the term ancient Pakistanis mean ? Pakistan was an ideology which didn't come into existence till 1947.
Secondly, your folk put ahead some nonsensical claims about how y'all are superior to indian hindus and can take on 10 hindus at once. That's stupidity beyond comparision. My point is that most Modern day Pakistanis ( Punjabis and sindhis) are descendants of hindus and that they shouldn't forget their roots !! If anything at all , they should embrace the fact that their ancestors were hindus rather than promoting nonsense about superior race or 1 mard e momin, etc. Disregard for your ancestry is creating an identity crisis within y'all. I've noticed the same problem with Indian Muslims. Go to Hyderabad and you'll find them claiming arab heritage !

Last edited:
Kon keh ra sem2sem ? There is some overlap/crossover between Punjabis on both sides of course, as well as general similarities between north western Indians and you Pak Punjabi lot.. and UP of course, owing to the muhajirs who migrated in big numbers during partition.

You Moron, what I am trying to say is that the lands you are inhabiting belonged to hindus and your forefathers were also hindus. So there's no point in arguing and saying that you lot are different from us or belong to a Superior trukic race.
Now don't start with that superior race nonsense for God's sake !!

Secondly, your folk put ahead some nonsensical claims about how y'all are superior to indian hindus and can take on 10 hindus at once. That's stupidity beyond comparision. My point is that most Modern day Pakistanis ( Punjabis and sindhis) are descendants of hindus and that they shouldn't forget their roots !! If anything at all , they should embrace the fact that their ancestors were hindus rather than promoting nonsense about superior race or 1 mard e momin, etc

Secondly, your folk put ahead some nonsensical claims about how y'all are superior to indian hindus and can take on 10 hindus at once. That's stupidity beyond comparision. My point is that most Modern day Pakistanis ( Punjabis and sindhis) are descendants of hindus and that they shouldn't forget their roots !! If anything at all , they should embrace the fact that their ancestors were hindus rather than promoting nonsense about superior race or 1 mard e momin, etc. Disregard for your ancestry is creating an identity crisis within y'all. I've noticed the same problem with Indian Muslims. Go to Hyderabad and you'll find them claiming arab heritage !

You stupid cow piss drinking retard...

The word Hindu comes from Sindh which is in Pakistan. If anything you come from us you low iq dirty son of a bitch. We are your ancestors.... lmfao

Kon keh ra sem2sem ? There is some overlap/crossover between Punjabis on both sides of course, as well as general similarities between north western Indians and you Pak Punjabi lot.. and UP of course, owing to the muhajirs who migrated in big numbers during partition.

There is no 'you pak punjabi lot' you stupid folk. Are you guys really this stupid?

Punjabi is a geographic designation. It's not a race of people.

You stupid cow piss drinking retard...

The word Hindu comes from Sindh which is in Pakistan. If anything you come from us you low iq dirty son of a bitch. We are your ancestors.... lmfao
The word Hindu is a foreign invention. We call our religion ' Sanatan Dharama'
Your ancestors also followed ' Sanatan Dharma' , there is no shame in admitting that :agree:
We are proud that we follow a religion or rather a way of life which has survived since the past 5,000+ years despite multiple invasions and attempts to wipe out our identity. No one can undo us, we have survived the test of time.

The word Hindu is a foreign invention. We call our religion ' Sanatan Dharama'
Your ancestors also followed ' Sanatan Dharma' , there is no shame in admitting that :agree:
We are proud that we follow a religion or rather a way of life which has survived since the past 5,000+ years despite multiple invasions and attempts to wipe out our identity. No one can undo us, we have survived the test of time.

As your ancestors, we follow Islam which is the only truth. Better you wisen up and follow suit, otherwise you shall be condemned to eternal damnation.

The gobar and muttar will not save you.

Seriously I have nothing in common, neither do I wish to have anything common with Pakistanis or Bangladeshis. We may have had a colonial past recently and others in history but none matter to me. To me, the current India is starkly different from Pakistan -- be it economical, academic, workforce or industrial. The difference today is because of Indians and Pakistanis, be it the people we elect, our culture and our work ethics. Damn the genes and history. I will never want to identify in any way with any of our neighbors as people but will respect their land only because some of our Indian culture or historical places still exists there.

The differences in the people is aptly represented by both countries today. There should be no doubt in it.

Seriously I have nothing in common, neither do I wish to have anything common with Pakistanis or Bangladeshis. We may have had a colonial past recently and others in history but none matter to me. To me, the current India is starkly different from Pakistan -- be it economical, academic, workforce or industrial. The difference today is because of Indians and Pakistanis, be it the people we elect, our culture and our work ethics. Damn the genes and history. I will never want to identify in any way with any of our neighbors as people but will respect their land only because some of our Indian culture or historical places still exists there.

The differences in the people is aptly represented by both countries today. There should be no doubt in it.
BASED, BASED, BASED
thank you, I know the tone but whatever f it
as long as it achieves the goal who cares

now f off and tell this to all your countrymen, We are Pakistani so were our ancestors and their ancestors except for people we share clan links with rest of yall should stfu when it comes to our land's, peoples past, present, or its future
4960e6b65e4e247ffbf8c0578d35c14f.jpeg

as I have expressed before not a fan of numbers BS that OP keeps peddling, hate it but this take was based, no matter the tone
SPREAD THE GODDAMN WORD

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom