What's new

IRGC missile attack on ISIS in Deir ez-Zor Syria

They should release a footage to impress a nobody from Tunesia whose meaningless country is of no importance on the world stage.

And Proud to be... at least show off some sort of knowledge by spelling the Name of a country correctly... it's Tunisia not tunEsia... you can put your mouse on my flag and rewrite what you see... :)
Have Fun

Tahya Tounes :)

ps: as for your unguided XXl Missile... come back showing off WHEN it ACTUALLY HIT and KILL ... :) Meanwhile stay hidden and prepare your speech for later on...

VfNS2yP.jpg

Either Fateh 313 or Zulfaghar

Against ISIS...

You mean the last 5 years?

And Proud to be... at least show off some sort of knowledge by spelling the Name of a country correctly... it's Tunisia not tunEsia... you can put your mouse on my flag and rewrite what you see... :)
Have Fun

ps: as for your unguided XXl Missile... come back showing off WHEN it ACTUALLY HIT and KILL ... :) Meanwhile stay hidden and prepare your speech for later on...

You are a disappointment for tunesia ...

You mean the last 5 years?

You are a disappointment for tunesia ...

Truth hurt sometimes... but facts should be said... :)
Reality is hard..;I understand... but at least try to hear it... :)

Have Fun...

This missile seems like it is just too slow. If my observation is right, then I am sorry to tell everyone that I am very disappointed with Iran's national missiles program.

You must be disappointed your countries stooges were attacked.

Have Fun

Why do you have a picture of Hannibal Barca? He wasn't muslim or Arab. Not even part of Tunisian history.

Back
Top Bottom