What's new

Iran says IRGC officer killed in Israeli strike in Syria

Irans policy needs to get more aggressive

meanwhile Arabs are buying Russian women cowards they are

might as well no exist

Well my bad, the today IRGC dead was from wounds of the previous attack, it wasn't from today attack.

Irans policy needs to get more aggressive

meanwhile Arabs are buying Russian women cowards they are

might as well no exist
It's not smart retaliate right now.

It's what the enemy wants.

Wait to bush aircraft carrier come back home, and then retaliate.

Maybe twisted Americunts are not happy with China mediation between Iran and KSA, and they want to trigger a war against Iran now to keep the control, who knows.

Bibi can have the temptation of distract people from protests escalating provocations against Syria and Iran until a full war.

But of course that's not the real targets, it's USA who wants the war right now. https://www.reuters.com/world/us-extends-carrier-deployment-after-syria-attack-2023-03-31/

And corrupt Israel state risk their own people lives for receive USA money.

One thing can be said about Israel is that they do protect every Jewish Israeli as much as possible. I don't think Israel wants any war as long as the Settlement projects keep going and Palestine is totally gobbled up.
I don't think ANY country at this stage wants a war. On the contrary, things are moving fast toward alliance formations. Countries are carefully watching how the Russia-Ukraine war is going to pan out. Once again a major Eurasian war is going to cause tectonic shifts with far reaching repercussions for humanity. Eurasia is the center of gravity for humanity. Always was and probably will be for generations more.

Why are Iranians interfering in Syria?
If USA dies it its Haraam , Iran does the same interfering in foreign countries and its all Halal

Syria, with the intervention of Russia and Iran has defeated the US/Israel in Syria.

With the normalization of relations with the Gulf Arabs, the Syrian war is over.

All that is left is for them to remove the US presence and stop them from stealing Syrian oil.
Syrians will not hit back at Israel, that is apparent. I believe the main talking point when Netanyahu met Putin was the presence and possible offensive intentions of Iranian forces in Syria. It appears Iran can help Syrians in fighting ISIS but are on their own against Israeli strikes, much like Syrians...

@Trango Towers Pakistan will also never hit Israel, because Pakistan just started open trading with ISrael. Iran doesnt have formal open trade with Israel, stop projecting.
I agree...and the lota givenment and dha generals will be throw a bone and like any loyal dog they will run after the bone.

One thing can be said about Israel is that they do protect every Jewish Israeli as much as possible. I don't think Israel wants any war as long as the Settlement projects keep going and Palestine is totally gobbled up.
I don't think ANY country at this stage wants a war. On the contrary, things are moving fast toward alliance formations. Countries are carefully watching how the Russia-Ukraine war is going to pan out. Once again a major Eurasian war is going to cause tectonic shifts with far reaching repercussions for humanity. Eurasia is the center of gravity for humanity. Always was and probably will be for generations more.
Eurasia is not the center or world power. It's USA.

By the other side, Israel is not a person, it's a state, formed by a lot of people who would prefer to live in USA better than in Israel.

People easily corrupted, willing to obbey orders against their own people interests.

All the Hormuz tensions 2011/2012 was against Israel people interests, so Israel center of decisionmaking doesnt give a sht about their people interests as long they receive fresh USA dollars.

Last edited:
Syrians will not hit back at Israel, that is apparent. I believe the main talking point when Netanyahu met Putin was the presence and possible offensive intentions of Iranian forces in Syria. It appears Iran can help Syrians in fighting ISIS but are on their own against Israeli strikes, much like Syrians...
Yes. Syria will not retaliate to Israel, and Iranian forces in Syria are in no position to attack Israel.

What might be a possibility is for the allies to remove the US from Syria.

If USA dies it its Haraam , Iran does the same interfering in foreign countries and its all Halal
This point will be lost on the majority here.

Iran controlling Iraq and Lebanon is good. Israel building balconies in East Jerusalem is a crime against humanity LOL

Iran was invited by the Syrian Government. Why is the US there?

interfering , intresting term , as far as i recall iranian are invited to syria to help the legal government fight with cannibals and head choppers

This point will be lost on the majority here.

Iran controlling Iraq and Lebanon is good. Israel building balconies in East Jerusalem is a crime against humanity LOL
Iraq and Lebanon is controlled by Iraqi and Lebanese not Iranian

Back
Top Bottom