What's new

IRGC missile attack on ISIS in Deir ez-Zor Syria

Zolfaqar - 700 km

139507041028326618746664.jpg

The missile shold be liquidfuel.
Not to fast.whit color between yellow and red

I recall hearing more "death to Israel" chants than "death to Daech" chants from IRI regime.

Actions do speak louder than words.

No missile attack on Israel yet. Many attacks on Daech.

Same goes for Arabs and Turks. None of them dare to attack Israel which is basically an outpost of Western interests in the heart of the Middle East. Don't forget your holy site in Jerusalem is controlled by Israel.

Yet none of you dare to strike or hurl missiles at Israel occupying your holy city.

This is tremendous proof of Western superiority of civilization and intellect.

:unsure:

Zolfaqar - 700 km

139507041028326618746664.jpg

Yes ... Zulfaqar !

"Do not look at the bluster of this guy who has just come [to office as president] in America".
“Everybody must know this; both the enemy must know this and devout friends, [and even] those friends who are sometimes overcome by doubt [must know this]. The Islamic Republic is standing fast and know that they [enemies] cannot slap us in the face, but we will slap them in the face.”
Ayatollah Khamenei
3a0a_1437388215553773.jpg

New footage suggesting missiles were in fact solid fuelled. Use of the Zolfaqar missile is very possible and likely probable.

I have goosebumps all over my body, this sound of the engines, so frightening.
Allegedly terrorist training camps were targeted.
Finally Iran did something and send a very powerful massage to the zinoists.
Terrorist attacks in Tehran, new sanctions from Trump, Iran couldnt sit quietly, it would be a sign of weakness.

I have goosebumps all over my body, this sound of the engines, so frightening.
Allegedly terrorist training camps were targeted.
Finally Iran did something and send a very powerful massage to the zinoists.
Terrorist attacks in Tehran, new sanctions from Trump, Iran couldnt sit quietly, it would be a sign of weakness.
I hope they fired more than 2 missiles

By the trails on clips at least 4 were fired from only one place, maybe there were more places where missiles have been fired from.

Back
Top Bottom