What's new

IRGC missile attack on ISIS in Deir ez-Zor Syria

Retaliation attack yes, but more importantly I think this is more meant to show Irans missile capability.
By the trails on clips at least 4 were fired from only one place, maybe there were more places where missiles have been fired from.
I hope they fire at least 40. to short the A holes that fire tomahawks that Iran fire a devastating blow with a cluck of a switch.

They must identified the locations using drones

I hope they fire at least 40. to short the A holes that fire tomahawks that Iran fire a devastating blow with a cluck of a switch.

They must identified the locations using drones

Dont worry, now all options are on table.
IRGC just warming up, big battle (second biggest after Aleppo) for Der Ezzor is starting soon...
Filthy Kurds (US slaves) attacking SAA now, US shot down Syrian Su-22 near Raqqa, its now getting very hot in Syria

Dont worry, now all options are on table.
IRGC just warming up, big battle (second biggest after Aleppo) for Der Ezzor is starting soon...
Filthy Kurds (US slaves) attacking SAA now, US shot down Syrian Su-22 near Raqqa, its now getting very hot in Syria

I just read that the US wants to establish a permanent base in Taqbah Town. And the SDF engaging SAA was inevitable. Look like SAA will turn a blind eye to Turkish operations against Kurdish factions. Hopefully the PMU will cross in Syria in mass and reinforce SAA lines.

Oh boy, the big game is looking to get started real soon.

This missile seems like it is just too slow. If my observation is right, then I am sorry to tell everyone that I am very disappointed with Iran's national missiles program.

157bpfb.jpg

Confirmed: 6 missiles fired.

I just read that the US wants to establish a permanent base in Taqbah Town. And the SDF engaging SAA was inevitable. Look like SAA will turn a blind eye to Turkish operations against Kurdish factions. Hopefully the PMU will cross in Syria in mass and reinforce SAA lines.

Oh boy, the big game is looking to get started real soon.
Why are the russians just sitting Idle now ?
I hope we see the time of impact video from Iranian drones

This missile seems like it is just too slow. If my observation is right, then I am sorry to tell everyone that I am very disappointed with Iran's national missiles program.

Compare to launch of a tomahawk and tell me if there is any difference except the iniatial vertical launch.

Your observation sucks ...

I hope so Soheil jan. We are just celebrating the purchase of THAAD missiles. I hate turning that into just another extravagant and redundant shopping item.

Why are the russians just sitting Idle now ?
I hope we see the time of impact video from Iranian drones

Compare to launch of a tomahawk and tell me if there is any difference except the iniatial vertical launch.

Mighty B-313 ... They are fucked for sure !

State of the art piece of technology ...
Before speaking about Iranian version of "State of the art" at least wait to see if it actually Hit the TARGET... :)

I hope so Soheil jan. We are just celebrating the purchase of THAAD missiles. I hate turning that into just another extravagant and redundant shopping item.

Only useful against scud missiles ... Predictable targets !

Before speaking about Iranian version of "State of the art" at least wait to see if it actually Hit the TARGET... :)

I know what kind of stuff is that ... No worries !

Only useful against scud missiles ... Predictable targets !

Not sure azizam. The Patriot missiles are quite effective against Scuds, which we have been having ever since 1990. There seems to be a bigger and more important use for the THAAD.

Back
Top Bottom