What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Dear brother in race and religion, why are you writing all this when it is not correct? Who told you this? Where do you have those claims from? Can you back them up with facts? I don't know whether I should laugh or cry.

Saudi Arabian Shias;

641094993298.jpg

b7aeeaecd90e90e7531c5601af53359d.jpg

121622808940.jpg

053101.jpg

149586706353.jpg

Ashura Al Hussain
by Tayseer Alabyadh, on Flickr

Ashura Al Hussain

Ashura Al Hussain

No officers you say?

There are Shia ministers. Shias have their own clerics, mosques and leaders. They are allowed to celebrate all their religious festivals in public as my photos above also confirm.

The widespread idea of Shias or other minorities being killed every hour in KSA is simply one of the biggest lies ever propagandized. Nor based on the ground realities and facts. There have never been any massacres in KSA on minorities. Be they religious or ethnic like elsewhere in the ME.
Shias in KSA live much better than in most Muslim countries let alone the fact that they live in one of the most wealthy and secure nations on the planet.

A citizen is a citizen regardless of his background. Shia schools, religious courts, places of worship etc. have been built by the government, there are Shia representatives in the Shoura Council. Shias are part of KSA and are patriotic citizens that have contributed to the society. Moreover some of the richest families in KSA are of a Shia background. Separatism from 100-200 people at most or traitorous behavior (pleading allegiance to foreign enemies) won't be tolerated though. As seen by the dealings with terrorists and other troublemakers in Al-Awamiyyah.

Yes, tell the Shias that live in Shia majority cities such as Al-Khobar, Damman, Jubail (all way ahead of the average ME city in terms of infrastructure) that they are poor.:lol:

Tell that to a large percentage of the native Saudi Aramco employees who are Shia too.:lol:

Meanwhile the ordinary Iraqi Shia Arab in the South is living like people lived in KSA 50 years ago. The Shia government cannot even serve their people or keep their country safe.
Ok, how many shea in the parliament how many shea that are ministers and how many shea are officers in the army.

Banu Hashim and i just say you ignorant! islam is not in blood! islam is a fact every one can accept and be muslim, it is not a arab Religion! it is global Religion! it not depends on arab, persian, turk, turkmen or any Race, your race can be any of these and be muslim! thats what most of you saudi wahabi blind minded can't know! because you are a part of zionism! you are flowers of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab the one be teach by britain agent: Mr. Hempher, britain make your false version of islam religion for making Division and fight between muslims, u are not muslims ether, just like britain made Bahá'í Faith by Bahá'u'lláh in iran for make shiite false, they are not shiite just like you are not real sunnis. your false version of mullas! spread false between you and want deception sunni muslims, but they cant, sunnies are muslims and our brothers, we destroy false Bahá'í Faith in iran but yours is there yet, youre duties is like Bahá'í Faith duties, serve israel in back and be servants of zion worldwide masons...
and why prophet be in saudi arabia?! because you're people in that era were so so false and Heathen worship statues and ignorant, you burried youre poor daughter alive and do false things, besides the word in that time be christian, that is why prophet come to you people, and know islam is a world wide religion not only yours, besides yet youre saudi salafi and wahabi people(not regular sunni and shiite) are still false and ignorant, a false version of islam you have, you are remain some kind of barbaric mind yet and dont change, cut neck of peoples! in islam we have not Slaughtering, islam is peace and true religion not a barbaric one! zionist need you to show the world this is islam and scare people of being or wanting to be muslims and stop spreading true islam for making islam stop of being more world wide because islam is the real thing can enlightenment people and show them stand against them...
this is what you are and you're kind!
but you can't! real sunnis people are peace people like shiites, and stand against Bullying of false world powers...

I did not read any of this nonsense. I am a Shafi'i Sunni Muslim. I am a Muslim but I am your average Muslim. I am not deeply religious and I do sin a lot. I don't care about sects nor do I view non-Muslims as enemies.

For your information then Hijaz was the first place on earth according to Islamic history that followed monotheism. This was during the time of Prophet Ibrahim (as).

During the time of Prophet Muhammad (saws) Arabia had large Jewish communities (also Kingdoms in what is now Yemen and Southern KSA), Christian communities and Hanifs which were monotheists.

The pagans that you criticize so much were like all other Semites back then who worshipped Semitic Gods like people from Assyria to Yemen to Egypt did back then. Despite being a Muslim I see nothing wrong with this. It's just history.

Semitic God such as this one was worshipped;

Arabian and Semitic mythology is very rich.

Read about it here;

Ancient Semitic religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Semitic neopaganism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are ignorant like most other PDF users that comment on issues that they have no clue about.

Your type of person is not ready to learn anything new that does not fit into their propaganda or prejudices.

You obviously did not understand the message I gave you in post 1696 either.

Anyway let us get back to the topic.

Ok, how many shea in the parliament how many shea that are ministers and how many shea are officers in the army.

Make some research or visit the Arabic Coffee Shop thread and I will be happy to answer you.

This video is from Al Rafidain February 2014 channel that supported the 'revolution/IS'. The caller from Anbar told the truth that there's no such thing as revolutionaries, they're all ISIS disguised in the name of revolutionaries. The channel host cut his call to repeat the lie of 'there is no ISIS'. Same thing the cretin politicians and masses of people did, now they're paying the price of ignorance and lack to think for themselves.

The lies still continue الثورة العراقية الكبرى iraqi revolution | فيسبوك

@BLACKEAGLE
You should watch the vid considering you were cheering for revolutionaries (IS) back from 2013 and even after June 2014, if someone as far away in Europe could figure it out than you should as well.

A fight videoed by night vision camera.

Fair enogh I'll post the question at there.

Looks like a old video to me.

Ok. If not then read my posts. I provided sources and references for every claim that I have made and those that I have not are common known facts for anybody well-versed in Arab/Semitic/ME history.

Moreover I can give you titles of books on those fields as I have read some of them.

@1000

Do you think that Abadi and the Shia Islamist parties in Iraq would allow a Pan-Arab force (the one that KSA, Jordan, Egypt and UAE are trying to create) to operate inside Iraq fighting against Daesh? For instance in Ar Rutba in Anbar or elsewhere in Anbar?

I think that Jordan could help in Rutba.

Do you think that Abadi and the Shia Islamist parties in Iraq would allow a Pan-Arab force (the one that KSA, Jordan, Egypt and UAE are trying to create) to operate inside Iraq fighting against Daesh? For instance in Ar Rutba in Anbar or elsewhere in Anbar?

I think that Jordan could help in Rutba.

That's possible in area's like Anbar & Iraq/Syrian border to militarize it and help locals in Bukamal extend their fight towards Al Raqqa etc. But it would create problems in area's where other groups are active. AAH shot at a US Apache for example.

The governor and local tribes in Anbar want foreign armies to come and help since the area is so big making it hard to control, especially the border. Foreign troops could together with the local army and allied tribes re-open and use a former airbase like H1 & H2 near the Syrian/Jordanian border. It's easy to set up a well defensive position on such airbases. Or even the current coalition used Al-Asad, but I think they should make use of H1 to push towards Syria.

list of airbases
iraq_planning_2003.jpg

banu hashim.
i did not say the people of west are our enemy!! i say and i mean they're political system and those are real on behind and control are our enemy not the people, they're people are not know the truth because they control their minds by their media systems just like yours!
and about your land and Hijaz, your land is holy for sure, for all of us, for iran too, if there is going to be a war between u and a foreign country we join you to, be sure of that...
and i dont say you dont have history, i said in that matter of time prophet had come you were like that, and u know that well, thats why prophet send by god, so if you are not salafi! then why you upset of our fighting against isis!!?? and if you are not shiite haters why u are Repression them?! and why want to execute the shiite leader mullah in saudi?
and again and again!!! you say arabic and your race! i said once more! islam is not about being arabic or about Race! islam is a fact that just be accepted by heart...
arab and persian know are muslim just be united against our real enemies...

Last edited:

We're not working in the intelligence to answer your question by exact numbers or even estimations ,but there is no distinction between the Saudis whatever is their religion.. Shiaa and Sunna both allowed to work anywhere and they're both loves their country and its people...despite those who have a loyalty to the outsiders and they don't represent the majority.

banu hashim.
i did not say the people of west are our enemy!! i say and i mean they're political system and those are real on behind and control are our enemy not the people, they're people are not know the truth because they control their minds by their media systems just like yours!
and about your land and Hijaz, your land is holy for sure, for all of us, for iran too, if there is going to be a war between u and a foreign country we join you to, be sure of that...
and i dont say you dont have history, i said in that matter of time prophet had come you were like that, and u know that well, thats why prophet send by god, so if you are not salafi! then why you upset of our fighting against isis!!?? and if you are not shiite haters why u are Repression them?! and why want to execute the shiite leader mullah in saudi?
and again and again!!! you say arabic and your race! i said once more! islam is not about being arabic or about Race! slam is a fact that just be accepted by heart...
arab and persian know are muslim just be united against our real enemies...

It seems to me that due to the language barrier (your English) you are unable to read what I have written to you, I am afraid. No more off-topic. I did not start this discussion. A countryman of yours that is obsessed about Arabs did this by writing nonsense just to track back later on as can be seen by all when I posted all those facts backed up by sources.

That's possible in area's like Anbar & Iraq/Syrian border to militarize it and help locals in Bukamal extend their fight towards Al Raqqa etc. But it would create problems in area's where other groups are active. AAH shot at a US Apache for example.

The governor and local tribes in Anbar want foreign armies to come and help since the area is so big making it hard to control, especially the border. Foreign troops could together with the local army and allied tribes re-open and use a former airbase like H1 & H2 near the Syrian/Jordanian border. It's easy to set up a well defensive position on such airbases. Or even the current coalition used Al-Asad, but I think they should make use of H1 to push towards Syria.

list of airbases
iraq_planning_2003.jpg

I spoke about this with you some months ago. I think I called it the "Anbar triangle". Meaning everything in between Ar Rutba, Al-Qaim and Fallujah. It's a huge area to control but it's crucial.

So how can Arab armies help when they would be targeted by all those Shia militias etc. I believe? Daesh is now a fight that not only concerns Iraq and Syria anymore. It's a fight that concerns the entire Arab world and whatever mistakes were made by whoever it's time to stand together as Arabs and people of the region and fight this common enemy. It's time for regimes to open up and cooperate.

I have always been in favor of more Arab cooperation government wise but since many regimes are incompetent and silly differences turn many of them into rivals there is not much to do. Just look at this thread and the recent discussion.

I wonder if the Americans will send land troops? There are a few advisers in Al-Asad air base near Hit. Strategically important.

Slightly outdated map I have to say.

Last edited:
I

I spoke about this with you some months ago. I think I called it the "Anbar triangle. Meaning everything in between Ar Rutba, Al-Qaim and Fallujah. It's a huge area to control but it's crucial.
Triangle of death they called it. Foreign troops shouldn't operate there, too many problems that would cause with AAH etc.
Sunni_triangle.jpg

So how can Arab armies help when they would be targeted by all those Shia militias etc. I believe? Daesh is now a fight that not only concerns Iraq and Syria anymore. It's a fight that concerns the entire Arab world and whatever mistakes were made by whoever it's time to stand together as Arabs and people of the region and fight this common enemy. It's time for regimes to open up and cooperate.
By operating in Western Anbar and on the Syrian border, no Shia groups there. I think that's where foreign help is most needed anyway. Bomb IS in Al Rutba and establish a base in H1/H2 airbase, from there work on Al Qaim and the surrounding towns, give the locals in Bukamal the chance to rise up against them as well. It'll hit IS hard on another front. With local army troops of course.

I have always been in favor of more Arab cooperation government wise but since many regimes are incompetent and silly differences turn many of them into rivals there is not much to do. Just look at this thread and the recent discussion.

I wonder if the Americans will send land troops? There are a few advisers in Al-Asad air base near Hit. Strategically important.
People join the military for a reason anyway, many of them want to fight, at least those in the west. Looks like Arab govs lack the capacity to accept any losses even though the experience is more beneficial in the end. I don't think they will send any ground forces if not the US takes the first step. I'd like to see H1 being used as another base further west of Al-Asad.

Banu Hashim,
sorry about my poor english,i know about that myself! but i poor in writing but i good in reading, i know what you said...
but you don't answered my question yet!

Triangle of death they called it. Foreign troops shouldn't operate there, too many problems that would cause with AAH etc.
Sunni_triangle.jpg

By operating in Western Anbar and on the Syrian border, no Shia groups there. I think that's where foreign help is most needed anyway. Bomb IS in Al Rutba and establish a base in H1/H2 airbase, from there work on Al Qaim and the surrounding towns, give the locals in Bukamal the chance to rise up against them as well. It'll hit IS hard on another front. With local army troops of course.

People join the military for a reason anyway, many of them want to fight, at least those in the west. Looks like Arab govs lack the capacity to accept any losses even though the experience is more beneficial in the end. I don't think they will send any ground forces if not the US takes the first step. I'd like to see H1 being used as another base further west of Al-Asad.

My "Anbar traingle" is something that I myself have invented actually after studying the events in Anbar and geography. It's just a triangle from Ar Rutba in the West to Al-Qaim in the North and Fallujah in the East. Actually I forgot Nukhayb in the South.

The photo that you have posted is the "Sunni Triangle" or what the Americans called it. It's 10 years ago and I was a kid back then.

There was also that triangle South of Baghdad which Jurf al-Sakhar was a part of. It seems that most of the terrorist built their bombs and car bombs there and transported it to Baghdad.

What I am afraid of is Daesh going retard and massacring civilians like they did with hostile tribes. I don't understand why people in such huge cities are not rising up against a few thousand (at most) Daesh members. People are armed there. They must be afraid. Understandable still they should be more active. THey should not accept this. Whether in Eastern Syria or Iraq.

I don't know what they are waiting for. The Arab League should form a regional military organization that is combating terrorism. Libya, Iraq, Syria, Yemen etc. are in trouble. More countries might follow. It has to be stopped.

1000, bro,
the problem is coalition and especially usa don't want destroy isis! usa want isis be in control! many times in last 3 months usa bring them supplies and equipment from above and chopper in iraq and syria! and say it was mistake!!! you know that, right? usa want daesh remain in some parts of iraq and syria and be in control for use them as Political pressure, this is very clear i think...
usa and coalition only helped kobani kurds and some help in erbil, it was good but just like i said they don't want them completely
destroyed...

Back
Top Bottom