What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Dempsey is flying to Iraq to ask the government whether it plans to massacre Sunnis if Tikrit is captured.

Those who pledged alliance with Daesh in June will get what they deserve: death. No matter how much they beg for pardon, whether they are 'civilians' or soldiers. Those who are truly innocent will not be touched.

------------------------------------------------

From Tikrit with love. PMF sending Daesh flowers. :angel:

Last edited:
Just to make things clear, the PMF has had a change of strategy after orders came from the Marji'yah in Najaf which ordered them not to sabatoge any property including that of IS members. The new strategy includes making list of IS collaborators and simply arresting them if they ever fall in the hands of the securtiy forces. PMF forces as they advanced from Diyala towards TIkrit, they had stiff resistance from IS the first day, eventually IS lines collapsed and the forces advance without any firefights.

This video shows abandoned IS positions in Hamrin. The PMF continue their advance towards Tikrit and Alem. Hundreds of terrorists have been killed.9 vehicles were destroyed and 18 IS members killed as Army aviation targeted IS convoy going from Riyadh district to Tikrit.

PMF forces launch an arched formation attack on Tek Gasiba village Alem district, liberating it entirely and killing 30 IS members.

25 vehicles destroyed and over 150 IS members killed in a largely unreported battle going on in Karmat alFalujah.

Video from Hamrin range.

Video from Dour. It's actually pretty funny, many Sunnis were actually kicked out and their homes marked with "property of the Islamic state'

People who surrendered to PMF in Dour. Conflicting reports about whether they are civilians or IS members, currently under investigation.

Meanwhile al khansira has already began broadcasting reports of the evil militias, which is always a good sign of their defeat.

Those who pledged alliance with Daesh in June will get what they deserve: death. No matter how much they beg for pardon, whether they are 'civilians' or soldiers. Those who are truly innocent will not be touched.

------------------------------------------------

From Tikrit with love. PMF sending Daesh flowers. :angel:
Just a heads up, many false clips popping up from both asides, that video is from a Russian military exercise not from Iraq.

But here's a clip from the Sallahiddin offensive.

Just a heads up, many false clips popping up from both asides, that video is from a Russian military exercise not from Iraq.

But here's a clip from the Sallahiddin offensive.
Also saw that in couple of other pages and the terrain doesn't look like Russia tbqh.

But if you are right, then thanks for the heads up and my apologies. But I've heard Iraqi army is using TOS-1 in Tikrit so any similar scene is extremely probable to happen.

All the villages of Albu Ajeel have been liberated, latest reports reports that the PMF have indeed advanced towards the town of Albu Ajeel.

Promo videos for the PMF

Here's a longer video from Dour, Kata'ib Hezbollah going through neighborhoods and removing IED's.

Yesterday news
China offered to sell Iraq : PLZ52, MBT-3000, BM-30 Chinese version, IFV/APC and MRAP's.

I say those PLZ52's and MBT-3000 will be needed, they should push for licensed production as during the former regime.

Also saw that in couple of other pages and the terrain doesn't look like Russia tbqh.

But if you are right, then thanks for the heads up and my apologies. But I've heard Iraqi army is using TOS-1 in Tikrit so any similar scene is extremely probable to happen.

That tree isn't indigenous to the part of Iraq.

But trust me there is no shortage of rain of IS held areas.

Here's a clip from KH in jurf al sakhr.

------------

Some breaking news from PMF official FB page.

PMF forces have entered Albu Ajeel and currently control the town, with IS members mostly being on the run without a firefight. The entire battle lasted just a few hours.

Perhaps some of our pro-IS friends here prepare their homes for some company since these bastards are never coming back to their town again.

Reports that IS killed their injured and burnt all the bodies to prevent the PMF from identifying them.

Last edited:
Mushriks in disguise of Shia have been exposed.

image.jpg

It says: "We come from Hussein, and return to him."

Great, you take random pictures from the internet as an official and reliable "source".

Besides what does this have to do anything with the purpose of this thread?

"Random" pictures, huh? This time from Syria.

Shahadah under my feet.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom