What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Sunni Iraqi tribal sheikh talks some truth, he speaks from his own place whereas figures like Ali Hatem Suleiman do from hotels in Arbil and Amman where the animals host him.

Calls Sunni politicians trash in bed with ISIS that caused this, praises Hadi al Ameri for fighting IS and helping Sunnis form armed groups. He wants Arab states to help but says none of them will, says he would accept Iranian help against IS.

You're accusing and calling Sunnis by extremism with escaping Shiites extremism while the fact is the extremists are exist in the both sides as everybody know.
I dealt with many Shiites ,not all Shiites are extremists ,but you seems to be following Raffids that what I can understand from you right ?
If so,what makes you different from other Shiite extremists to blame on us or to judge us?

I told you previously, you're using the language of generalizing which that means you're thoughtless person .

Religion as a whole is an outdated concept. Time to throw out both Shiite and Sunni and embrace the humanity :)

Of course you're not. Mosamania says the same thing, but in reality he wants to set all shias on fire as he's said before. You're no different. There's no such a thing as a normal Saudi, b/c unlike with the rest of us, nationalism in Saudi is tied with wahabism. So even nationalists like Mosamania are pretty much whack job ISIS supporters to an extent.

I think some of them might be smart to enough to know its all just bullshit. But because its their bullshit, they keep it to themselves ;)

I think some of them might be smart to enough to know its all just bullshit. But because its their bullshit, they keep it to themselves ;)
Sure, to an extent, but culturally they are unique in the region. Their identity is truly tied with wahabism and the salafi mindset. You will NEVER come across a truly atheist or a progressive Saudi. They're also unique in their complete disregard for any history outside of Islam. They don't know anything apart from wahabism and even when they try to put it aside, they don't have anything to replace it with, so they always get pulled back. Me and you have our history, our non-Islamic culture, our ability to completely disregard religion and Islam and still be able to socialize with our family and friends who think exactly the same way etc... A Saudi like Mosa will never be able to replace wahabism with anything, b/c there is nothing to replace it with.

No culture outside of Islam exists for them and on top of that, nationalism in their society is tied to wahabi ideology, so if they want to fit in among their own they have to keep a good chunk of that culture.

@Mosamania @GBU-28

Turned out that kid was a terrorist, good that they shot him. If they'd release him he'd do it again.

B_XXhbpUwAECgMf.jpg

URL]

URL]

@Abii

Doesn't look like him at all.

Sure, to an extent, but culturally they are unique in the region. Their identity is truly tied with wahabism and the salafi mindset. You will NEVER come across a truly atheist or a progressive Saudi. They're also unique in their complete disregard for any history outside of Islam. They don't know anything apart from wahabism and even when they try to put it aside, they don't have anything to replace it with, so they always get pulled back. Me and you have our history, our non-Islamic culture, our ability to completely disregard religion and Islam and still be able to socialize with our family and friends who think exactly the same way etc... A Saudi like Mosa will never be able to replace wahabism with anything, b/c there is nothing to replace it with.

No culture outside of Islam exists for them and on top of that, nationalism in their society is tied to wahabi ideology, so if they want to fit in among their own they have to keep a good chunk of that culture.

Wow you are a bigger idiot than I thought.

Religion as a whole is an outdated concept. Time to throw out both Shiite and Sunni and embrace the humanity :)
thats what the usa and others want! secularism! a simple example! : even you can see that on back of one dollar under Pyramid with 13 steps! in old roman language Posted : novus ordo seclorum and it mean new secular world order!!
they spread it in all countries and between humans because the regional is the thing that stay in their way for they're world Penetration! they spread in all their world wide media there is no god and regional are imagination than they themselves worship lucifer in the back and they're hide! thats why secularism spread by them, dont belive this lie! have more Research and reading different sources, even theyre sources! which can you found on internet a few... they worship their false god that they trust!
you can see the eye on the top of pyramid!
you can see their marks and signs, in books, movies, media, paints , organizations, governments, uniforms, many countries flag! in every where, just like you sad: embrace and see better with open eyes! know what they try to say! know what those means, know what they fear! know what is their goal! know who are their enemies! then u can see better and u can decide better! it will be better trust me! a some research worth it! then your eyes will open, secularism is a lie! their lie...
they spread it in most of world in last century for their goal...

Last edited:
Atheists are like hipsters. No class.

thats what the usa and others want! secularism! a simple example! : even you can see that on back of one dollar under Pyramid with 13 steps! in old roman language Posted : novus ordo seclorum and it mean new secular world order!!
they spread it in all countries and between humans because the regional is the thing that stay in their way for they're world Penetration! they spread in all their world wide media there is no god and regional are imagination than they worship lucifer in the back and they're hide! thats why secularism spread by them, dont belive this lie! have more Research and reading different sources, even theyre sources! which can you found on internet a few... they worship their false god that they trust!
you can see their masks and signs, in books, movies, media, paints , organizations, governments, uniforms, many countries flag! in every where, just like you sad: embrace and see better with open eyes! know what they try to say! know what those means, know what they fear! know what is their goal! know who are their enemies! then u can see better and u can decide better! it will be better trust me! a some research worth it! then your eyes will open, secularism is a lie! their lie...

Secularism is all about global dominance. **** that shit, I'll never be a slave.

Coalition didn't do shit in liberation of Jaraf al-Sakhar and Dyala province, so yes it's possible to liberate Tikrit without leveling it. Iraq is a different situation compared to Syria.
Absolutely right, Iraq is really different from Syria.

while the fact is the extremists are exist in the both sides as everybody know.
Just point to one Shea extremist group that declare the anihalation to another group of Muslims and imlemented as we see with the wahhabis I dare you to name one Shea group do that?.

you're using the language of generalizing
If there is one who generalize it's you wahabis no doubt.

they spread it in all countries and between humans because the regional is the thing that stay in their way for they're world Penetration! they spread in all their world wide media there is no god and regional are imagination than they themselves worship lucifer in the back and they're hide! thats why secularism spread by them, dont belive this lie! have more Research and reading different sources, even theyre sources! which can you found on internet a few... they worship their false god that they trust!
you can see their marks and signs, in books, movies, media, paints , organizations, governments, uniforms, many countries flag! in every where, just like you sad: embrace and see better with open eyes! know what they try to say! know what those means, know what they fear! know what is their goal! know who are their enemies! then u can see better and u can decide better! it will be better trust me! a some research worth it! then your eyes will open, secularism is a lie! their lie...
I think Abii and atheiost one believe in Prometheous.

One day one of them told me there is no God then I asked who made that computer? he just look at me then went away.

So you're telling me you have something to replace the common culture of Saudi with? Are those cricket sounds I'm hearing? That's what I thought.

What is the common culture of Saudis do you presume? Also your entire argument revolves around Arabians not having any "culture" at all. Which is the same exact ignorant argument that most Iranians make without bothering to read at least two paragraphs.

There is no "Saudi culture" if that is what you mean, Saudi Arabia is a collection of numerous Arab group cultures that are their own separate entities.

Najdis have their own culture, Hijazis have their own culture, So are Jizanis. Also what is the "common culture of Saudis"? Please enlighten me with your half assed assements based on half assed assumptions.

Now that you have a head start in maybe trying to educate yourself a little, you can go and do a little bit more reading.

Read a bit here:
Hejaz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's the cultural group I belog to anyways.

Just point to one Shea extremist group that declare the anihalation to another group of Muslims and imlemented as we see with the wahhabis I dare you to name one Shea group do that?.

If there is one who generalize it's you wahabis no doubt.

I think Abii and atheiost one believe in Prometheous.

One day one of them told me there is no God then I asked who made that computer? he just look at me then went away.

hi my brother , they are good guys, i Respect the others will and believe, i respect them both, they are my compatriot too, but i belive they are believed very in material world, human made to worship! if men don't worship god! man will worship a statue like zeus!! or even a women!!! like those people worship mistresses, goddesses or space fantasies even believe in aliens!!! anything else even more false things!! man need to worship something why dont we worship the only and real god!?! the maker, allah is that one...
the nationalism is good thing, but when it goes very deep inside! it going to be apartheid and Racism! like zionist tell the jewish orthodox the people and chosen by god! or made us say again and again: persian, arab, turk and.... the fact is all of us are sons and daughters of adam and eve, we all are humans, so why say and have very Insistence on that too much, it is good to have love for motherland but just know the two sides of men! one is evil the other is good!
this is the zion work in these days! they say and Stimulation us! to tell over and over! turk, arab, persian, sunni, shiite, kurd, christian and .... between middle east people...
they want put war and cross between us so they can be safe and dominion us, they want use of this, we all middle east people just be wise and Informed of they plans...

Last edited:
Doesn't look like him at all.

Looks like him for me, anyway he's dead.

I don't think any of the ~16 year olds failed terrorists captured should be released either way, all they seek to do is blow themselves up therefor let them be shot and send them to their next place where they want to go.

That Saudi kid you felt sorry about was 18, an adult. I think it's time Iraqi forces quit the soft approach and start killing terrorists.

@Mosamania

Like I told you no Arab state takes any step here without the US leading the way.

The Iran taking over Iraq statement by the Saudi FM was some simple BS of a reason to say his true goal which is wanting US forces in Iraq & Syria. Considering their lobbying and Gen. Dempsey saying a few days ago that he does not rule out US ground forces we'll see them on the ground sooner or later.

Iran is 'taking over Iraq' and Obama must put boots on the ground against Isil, warns Saudi Arabia - Telegraph

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom