What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Does Mosul have a Zoo or what? Just curious.

Tens of Iranians officers and a general in Mosul? That's interesting, let's see if the apes of the Khilafah will release a video since they do it even if they fart in their pants.

Yes Mosul does have a zoo, but... Mosul itself has became a huge zoo after Daesh takeover, their supporters are also available in different branches of this huge zoo throughout the world and ME and also on internet forums.

This is an everyday scene in Mosul:

Dawn-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-photo.jpg

U must be kidding. Assad is storming Jobar neighborhood for over 2 years. Shia army in Iraq is much less competent than Assads army. Unless they level the city competely they wont achieve much.
I was a bit optimistic, but they will take it soon.

It's the IED that make their move slow, sooner the PMF will take tekreet.

I was a bit optimistic, but they will take it soon.

It's the IED that make their move slow, sooner the PMF will take tekreet.
In order to take Tikrit u would need to level it, like it happened in Kobani and Homs. Without the CC support it will take half year at least.

In order to take Tikrit u would need to level it, like it happened in Kobani and Homs. Without the CC support it will take half year at least.
All I can say so far we have to wait few more weeks either they take it without leveling it or they have to.

Coalition didn't do shit in liberation of Jaraf al-Sakhar and Dyala province, so yes it's possible to liberate Tikrit without leveling it. Iraq is a different situation compared to Syria.

10428140_10153226752301495_645449388891842724_n.jpg
Apparently the news of the IS reinforcements in Tirkit is false. Old propaganda being recycled.

-----

Meanwhile the PMF are currently 2km away from Dour district and 5KM away from Alem. PMF are also really close to Albu Ajeel with more reinforcments arriving to encircle the towns and cover the flanks before moving towards the towns.

Coalition didn't do shit in liberation of Jaraf al-Sakhar and Dyala province, so yes it's possible to liberate Tikrit without leveling it. Iraq is a different situation compared to Syria.
CC helped a lot there + this town is deep in Shia areas. Basically it was a small IS unit which made a raid into enemy territory and returned untouched.

CC helped a lot there + this town is deep in Shia areas. Basically it was a small IS unit which made a raid into enemy territory and returned untouched.

No CC did not contribute anything.
It wasn't a 'small IS unit'. Most of the suicide bombing cars were sent to Baghdad from Jaraf al Sakhar, that's why the number of bombings in Baghdad decreased significantly after liberation of that area. It was a hotnet's nest.

+ you are always in state of denial and we are used to it, I don't think people here respect your opinion in these matters, at least not Iraqis themselves. You are now famous for doing this here and Iranian section.

CC only helped Kurds a lot, the others not so much. I think the coalition airforce will take part mainly in Mosul and Anbar where presence of Shiite groups are low, there they might start bombing Fallujah as in 2004 eventually working their way up to Syria.

This happened not too long ago near Fallujah by groups like : asaib ahl al haq/kataib hezbollah. I think they shouldn't do such things, it's both destructive politically. if the Apache fires back they won't survive and their buddies will want revenge.

ISIS bombs slow Iraq and Iran-backed Shiite militias' advance on Tikrit, raise questions about Mosul - CBS News

Acknowledging that allied Shiite militia forces fired on a U.S. Apache military helicopter several days earlier in an incident which could easily have escalated dangerously, al-Abadi assured the lawmakers that "any movement by any helicopters or other planes takes place with our permission and our knowledge."

@Serpentine I guess this proves Hazzy wrong again, he said Shiite groups worked together with Americans in Iraq ^^

No CC did not contribute anything.
It wasn't a 'small IS unit'. Most of the suicide bombing cars were sent to Baghdad from Jaraf al Sakhar, that's why the number of bombings in Baghdad decreased significantly after liberation of that area. It was a hotnet's nest.

+ you are always in state of denial and we are used to it, I don't think people here respect your opinion in these matters, at least not Iraqis themselves. You are now famous for doing this here and Iranian section.
I was right about everything.

Iraqi forces, aided by U.S.-led coalition airstrikes, said Saturday that they had secured a key town south of Baghdad after heavy fighting with Islamic State militants.

Iraqi Forces, Kurds Retake IS-Besieged Town

But I now checked the Jurf al Sakhar "town". LOL that not even a village. Just few sparsely placed 1 store buildings. :rofl:

jurf.1425592651.jpg

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

why Iranians and their allies are using half name of terrorist organization, instead of full i.e. ISIS Islamic State of Iraq & Syria!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom