What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

@Mosamania

Like I told you no Arab state takes any step here without the US leading the way.

The Iran taking over Iraq statement by the Saudi FM was some simple BS of a reason to say his true goal which is wanting US forces in Iraq & Syria. Considering their lobbying and Gen. Dempsey saying a few days ago that he does not rule out US ground forces we'll see them on the ground sooner or later.

Iran is 'taking over Iraq' and Obama must put boots on the ground against Isil, warns Saudi Arabia - Telegraph

No one gives a damn what that old thing says. No matter what, they only care for their interest, which is countering Iran. They don't give a shit about IS or fighting it, launching some symbolic air raids over Iraq does not change the reality. Whatever we do, they'll cry about it. You should see who is playing games in this whole IS story. Iraq should act strongly and hit them in the mouth. If they don't contribute anything to the fight against Daesh, they should simply shut their mouth.

Check the satellite image:

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Some 100 small 1 store buildings. 1000-2000 at most.

this is the entire jurf al sakhr, zoom out.
sakr.png

Somehow it had a large population with many terrorists especially car bomb garages

Last edited:
Hmm beside Jufr al Saker/Naser itself there is also al Hamiya. Same size. All ther rest - just fields with few rare small houses. Overall not a single large building.

I already explained the area of operation, it's entire northern Babel and going into Anbar, check my previous reply it probably got buried in the past pages. It's a series of villages and towns stretching over 60KM with a complicated landscape and a nearly 100% pro-IS population.

Anyways some updates. A video emerged, Iraqi forces on the outskirts of Tikrit. Just a few hundred meters from Tikrit and Albu Ajeel. The Sallahiddin provincial council is under PMF and ISF control. Meanwhile news emerging that iraqi forces has ented the Qadsiyah neighbirhood North of Tikrit (just south of the university which is already under ISF control). Qadsiyah is the largest neighbirhood in Tikrit.

In other news, semi official news report that the PMF has entered and taken over the entire Dur district and town.

^^ Than they are in short MLRS range, time to flatten it and call in coalition airstrikes.

It's better to squeeze them into a single neighbirhood to create minimum damage. Don't forget many of the IS families are with them, they will eventually raise the white flags and surrender just like they did in Farsiyah if their families are in danger. Then we could let the women and children out and just execute all them men. BTW this is the only on front. They are still waiting for the eastern front from Alem. Once that succeeds then Tikrit will be fully surrounded.

Thank God Iran has a military industry, we would have been drained by now if it weren't for Iranian weapons. These kind of systems are probably 200% more expensive have they been for the US, and they probably wouldn't even sell us in large quantities.

Anyways. PMF testing Nasir grenade launcher. They acquired 500 of them. Thanks to 1000 for letting me know about it.

Just point to one Shea extremist group that declare the anihalation to another group of Muslims and imlemented as we see with the wahhabis I dare you to name one Shea group do that?.

hahahahah :whistle:
You need just one ? Rafidi
I'll be generous and give you 5 militias !

Asaeeb Ahl Al-haq
Bader Militias
Almahdi militias
Saraya Alssalam
Hezzbolla

See I'm so kind ,, I skipped the Iranian militias I didn't list them :-)

Or you don't see your s!tt because it's comes out from you ? :lol:

I'm Arabic and I know all your BS, so don't try to be smart ..Okay ?

Daesh came after your extremism so don't blame on others and carry the results by your selves with your Iranian masters .

If there is one who generalize it's you wahabis no doubt.

If there's a thoughtless and brainwashed people you're one of them , no doubt at all .

You seems to be also following the Mullah's School :)

like zionist tell the jewish orthodox the people and chosen by god! or persian, arab, turk and.... the fact is all of us are sons and daughters of adam and eve, we all are humans, so why say and have very Insistence on that too much, it is good to have love for motherland but just know the two sides of men! one is evil the other is good!
this is the zion work in these days! they say and Stimulation us! to tell over and over! turk, arab, persian, sunni, shiite, kurd, christian and ....
they want put war and cross between us so they can be safe and dominion us, they want use of this, we all middle east people just be wise and Informed of they plans...

No disagreement here at all .

Gasoline, go set yourself on fire :lol:
There's plenty of Saudi threads here just go post on their don't be polluting this thread.

:rofl:

Myself isn't cheap like yours .
Go hang your self and do a favor for the world for single time :lol:

@Gasoline can't you do this in another thread, of course you and @Mosamania and all of you will complain about the Shia dominated groups, that out of Saudi interest which is fine, but that's foreign to us, Sunnis are joining the same sectarian Shia groups lately therefor they're good for us.

This video says all what Sunnis on the ground are about if they are not with IS.

The ones living in foreign hotels are irrelevant. Those groups you named wouldn't even exist if not for IS, they're answering the call to fight terror. Sunnis requested their help and are still working with them, very simple. You and Mosamania will never accept it but it's the truth.

Here Sunni group Jabour fights IS together with the Shia groups

Again you won't accept, but it's what is happening on the ground. So save us the sectarian card, keep that shit out of here we've heard it too often.

@Gasoline can't you do this in another thread, of course you and @Mosamania and all of you will complain about the Shia dominated groups, that out of Saudi interest which is fine, but that's foreign to us, Sunnis are joining the same sectarian Shia groups lately therefor they're good for us.

This video says all what Sunnis on the ground are about if they are not with IS.

The ones living in foreign hotels are irrelevant. Those groups you named wouldn't even exist if not for IS, they're answering the call to fight terror. Sunnis requested their help and are still working with them, very simple. You and Mosamania will never accept it but it's the truth.

I'll not behave like kids, but if you just take a look at the previous posts you'll see whose mistaken and whose started writing BS to force us to do this filthy discussion.

If this boy is a Brigadier General then i'm Field Marshall...

Brigadier General insignia in IRGC.
View attachment 199771

Second Lieutenant insignia in IRGC.

View attachment 199769
Every single Iranian volunteer killed in Iraq and Syria suddenly becomes commander of armed forces, brigadier general, super important military officer and etc after death. That's the logic of IS apolgists.

Last night @Alienoz_TR was saying IS has paraded an Iranian general in a cage in Mosul. :lol:

Of course nothing but the propaganda of apes of the Khilafah.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom