What's new

Iraq's reconstruction and development

Chinese designed car Lifan - Iraqi built & branded after a new deal for these cars to be produced locally
1979525_629811530399938_604796288_n.jpg

1621846_629811560399935_1749034397_n.jpg

The current automotive industrial workplace for above

20130803_141705.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order to develop economic infrastructure and the employment in Iraq, Zamzam spring group of companies cooperating with State Company for Automobile Industry and with a support of Iraqi government has started to install a Strategic production lines for salon cars ,This project will be come in to work in the first part of 2013 and we would like to show the outlines of this project:

Site Total Area : 340,000 m*m

Total Capacity : 110,000 Vehicle/Year

Working time : 22 Hours/ Day

Working Shifts : 3 Shifts/Day

Working Days : 250/ Year

Capacity : 20 Vehicle/ Hours

Production Brand : LIFAN,BYD

Number Of Active Worker s : 1600 Person

Number of non Active Workers : 7500 Person

This also is the start of the re-emerging civilian automotive industry as there are plans for the military industry that go in hand with the automotive industry ( armored vehicles and tanks ).

Last edited:
Chinese designed car Lifan - Iraqi built & branded after a new deal for these cars to be produced locally

Buddy thats not lifan lol !!

thats TIBA (as it clearly writes on the car itself) a new iranian car from SAIPA CO. (or saiba as u guys call it !)

the production line is constructed in co-op by iranian factories SAIPA & IRANKHODRO

it produces tiba , samand , peugeot pars along some iranian licence produced chinese cars

you can watch the openning ceremony here :

تصاویر | فیلم | ویدئو | واحد مرکزی خبر

@haman10

Here the minister of Energy Sharistani says the auto/truck production facilities have 2 lines, for Chinese & French cars.

Also mentioned, Lifan, Peugeot, Volvo, Nissan.

No Khodro or Saipa have been mentioned in this video, but considering Khodro produces Puegeot it is possible they are also co-operating, I don’t know what your vid says though.

^^ Looks like this facility is producing more car brands then, also Khodro.

Robot car plants will be built later on if they aren’t now.

@Doritos11
As a friendly advice to you and your friends, do not buy mullah made cars, specially Saipa Pride, if you value your life. I have heard that some people in Azerbaijan, call Samand as "The Sheeps Gharry". even a japanese made car of early 90's would work much much better than these $hit. If you look at statistics, you would see that one major accident with pride, would be equal to your death. as simple as that.
BTW, some people inside Iran were sarcastically saying that we are taking the war revenge from Iraqis by exporting Pride to Iraq.:rofl:

@Doritos11
As a friendly advice to you and your friends, do not buy mullah made cars, specially Saipa Pride, if you value your life. I have heard that some people in Azerbaijan, call Samand as "The Sheeps Gharry". even a japanese made car of early 90's would work much much better than these $hit. If you look at statistics, you would see that one major accident with pride, would be equal to your death. as simple as that.
BTW, some people inside Iran were sarcastically saying that we are taking the war revenge from Iraqis by exporting Pride to Iraq.:rofl:

I don’t know what made them bring in Saipa either, that shit should be banned

Heres the list of brands that will be built,maybe Khodro is good enough
6106_453170641423608_503975747_n.jpg

I don’t know what made them bring in Saipa either, that shit should be banned

Heres the list of brands that will be built,maybe Khodro is good enough
6106_453170641423608_503975747_n.jpg

Well, some of "Iran Khodro"(IKCO) products are better than saipa. but, to be honest, they are still cheap shitty cars. I would never buy these cars, even if I get short in money sometime, since they are too much unsafe to drive, and if you have an accident with these shits sometime, you or your family may easily die in the accident. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

Well, some of "Iran Khodro"(IKCO) products are better than saipa. but, to be honest, they are still cheap shitty cars. I would never buy these cars, even if I get short in money sometime, since they are too much unsafe to drive, and if you have an accident with these shits sometime, you or your family may easily die in the accident. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

But that’s how it starts, Iraq is heading the same direction, they are looking to build their indigenous car after some experience in building other cars , such a car will ofc will be shit compared to Chevrolet for example, but that’s how Chevrolet also started

But that’s how it starts, Iraq is heading the same direction, they are looking to build their indigenous car after some experience in building other cars , such a car will ofc will be shit compared to Chevrolet for example, but that’s how Chevrolet also started
IMO, you can buy one of the pretty small western car companies, to receive their technologies, and start with those cars. due to the economic situations, many small companies with good Hi-Tech technologies are willing to sell themselves in a good reasonable price, and start learning their technologies by creating a car institute, or a car department in one of your universities and start to train engineers. you can also make a contract with one respected Japanese/american companies to mass-produce car under license for your current needs and also train simple workers. By doing both of these suggestions, you may have a good car industry after 10 years. ;)

well as far as i remember even French manufacturer (Peugeot) in Iran authorized low quality batteries ... with cars getting in trouble
remember @rmi5 ?
well Iran needs to improve a lot .. we are not doing bad but there needs a lot of changes so the potential of Iran comes out and we become a high tech country

well as far as i remember even French manufacturer (Peugeot) in Iran authorized low quality batteries ... with cars getting in trouble
remember @rmi5 ?
well Iran needs to improve a lot .. we are not doing bad but there needs a lot of changes so the potential of Iran comes out and we become a high tech country
That's right. French companies have not been perfect either. But, there is still a huge difference between for example a Peugeot 206 which is manufactured in Iran and the one manufactured in France. The problem is the car company does not own the tech for all parts of the car by itself, for example bulbs, and Iranians need to ask the bulb manufacturing company for bulb tech, and material as well. but they don't do so, and just make a rough copy of it, which makes the Iranian made one, worse than french made Peugeot.

Back
Top Bottom